Zader STILL Solos .. Permanent solution for Heroic Rancor

Prev134
Baller
58 posts Member
edited May 2017
PLEASE devs do something about Zader..

He can still solo Heroic Rancor too easily and is ruining the game for many people.

Theres even people now AFTER the patch soloing Rancor WITH GEAR 7/8 toons..

I have a PERMANENT solution to this zader bug WITHOUT having to refund zeta mats for zader users.

How about making Heroic Rancor IMMUNE TO ALL TURN METER REMOVAL. Yes, that means teebo and rex will no longer be able to remove turn meter but at least you no longer have to worry about this zader bug.

This will easily level the playing field for all P2P and F2P players.

Besides, soloing Rancor is ABSOLUTELY BORING and was NOT what was intended when you made zader.

Please do this for true dedicated gamers/sw fans that want to see a REAL balance in the game.
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Options
    Just because he can still solo it does NOT mean he is still bugged.
  • Options
    Vader is F2P and so are Zeta's.

I have a 7* Zader that I paid nothing for. I've paid for a lot of things in this game, but he's not one of them!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    You can solo the Rancor with g8 characters in a well modded TMR squad that doesn't involved the Rancor. Just because Zader can do it well (Bugged or not) doesn't mean you should ruin other teams for the raid. Up and coming guilds need TMR teams with Teebo to beat the raid, all you're doing is making their lives so much harder. There will just be teams that can do more in the raids and that will always be true.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    But heres the thing.. Raid damage should be based off skill and strategizing your squad, not by focusing on leveling up Teebo/Zader.

Honestly, its the Zader/Teebo users that end up hogging up all the top prizes.

If you take turn meter removal AWAY from them, you will get a more accurate spread of damage split between your guild sqaud.

As opposed to havin one zader team do all the work and teebo teams coming in bottlenecking rewards.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Worst idea I've ever heard
  • Options
    BAWLER*

There I fixed your name.......

Quit crying
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Baller wrote: »
    But heres the thing.. Raid damage should be based off skill and strategizing your squad, not by focusing on leveling up Teebo/Zader.

Honestly, its the Zader/Teebo users that end up hogging up all the top prizes.

If you take turn meter removal AWAY from them, you will get a more accurate spread of damage split between your guild sqaud.

As opposed to havin one zader team do all the work and teebo teams coming in bottlenecking rewards.

You sound like you don't have a TMR squad....

Build a team to fit the raid. A TMR squad is a strategy. You need to strategize how to beat the on target you have to face so you remove his TM so he doesn't get a turn.

Zader you still need fast Sith and/or fast Empire characters, and most teams still usually use Rex/QGJ/Teebo/Jyn as well as Zader. They strategized on how to beat the raid and they're doing it.

How about we just take away all attackers because attackers deal too much damage to the raid, the raid should only be for tanks to make it fair. That's basically the same argument you're going for. It's a well thought out team that works well, in fact the strategy works well enough that not everyone in the team needs to be g10. Imagine that!
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't a terrible idea. But I'd like to see a new "legendary" mode of pit raid. Have this version be immune to tm and keep heroic version the same.

Legendary heroics would obviously be more challenging and offer greater rewards. Immune to tm reduction across the board.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    So what would be your solution? Just leave it as is? Yeah great idea lets let all the F2P players outrank the P2P players in heroic raids who actually SPEND MONEY on the darn game.

Look guys, Im not asking for a nerf. ALL Im asking for is turn meter removal to not be able to work on heroic raids...

Why is that such an incomprehensible idea?
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    That's because people still, somehow, think the bug was just empire removing more than 20% turn meter.

The real bug, that's allowing zader solos, is that turn meter is being removed with almost every single hit after the first completed phase. Much more than a 50% chance as it should be. And it's still doing the same thing. lmao

• Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Options
    I'm the possessor of one of only three Zader in my guild. Even without using him, I can still get a top spot (i.e. one of the three first places) by using the rest of my roster, which is well higher than my other 47 guild mates, with both other Zader players able to do the same.

Players who have a well-functioning Zader team often have a better roster than the non-Zader players in the medium and weaker guilds, because we've played for long.

Also, that would prevent a lot of newer or weaker players of having access to the rewards of the Heroic Rancor thanks to Zader players sharing their guild.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Veritgo you are wrong I have BOTH Zader and Teebo teams and as I said in the OP THEY ARE BOOOOOOORING!

It takes away from the raids and make them super boring. Like galactic chores. How about making it fun and BALANCED for both P2P amd F2P players?

How about trying to satisfy BOTH groups the P2P and F2P? Why you gotta be selfish and hog all the rewards?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    So what would be your solution? Just leave it as is? Yeah great idea lets let all the F2P players outrank the P2P players in heroic raids who actually SPEND MONEY on the darn game.

Look guys, Im not asking for a nerf. ALL Im asking for is turn meter removal to not be able to work on heroic raids...

Why is that such an incomprehensible idea?

It's not incomprehensible, it's just not nearly as good of an idea as you think it is.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    20 bucks says baller didnt invest in teebo or vader and now cant get top 10 in his guilds raids...
  • Options
    People care about the rancor still? The faster tje better

Thank you 4x auto solo!
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Osik , ill take that bet!

$20 on top I can solo Rancor with a bunch of gear 7/8 toons with NO MODS
  • Options

That's the strategy. Building an effective Zader team IS the strategy for an effective Rancor raid team.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    *Anxiously waits for a video of the rancor being solod by g7/8 characters with no mods*
  • Options
    Osik wrote: »
    20 bucks says baller didnt invest in teebo or vader and now cant get top 10 in his guilds raids...

It's BAWLER. And you're 100% accurate, which is why he's come to the forums to whine
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I dont understand how this is whining???

What YOU see as whining, OTHERS see as a courageous initiative towards providing a viable solution for a broken part of the game.

I WANT the lower level players to do better and not feel obligated to save zeta mats for vader when there are others they can zeta (barris,boba, luminara,zaul) there are so much more they can do.

Which is why zader soloing rancor should come to an abrubt halt.
  • Options
    I don't have zader and I solo it still. You don't have to use zetas on Vader to solo the raid. You just need strategy. Not a single toon I use to solo has a zeta
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    CSirstins wrote: »
    I don't have zader and I solo it still. You don't have to use zetas on Vader to solo the raid. You just need strategy. Not a single toon I use to solo has a zeta

Can you just hit auto after the first phase and let it solo itself?

Zader can. Anything else is way too time consuming. Like watching grass grow.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I dont understand how this is whining???

What YOU see as whining, OTHERS see as a courageous initiative towards providing a viable solution for a broken part of the game.

I WANT the lower level players to do better and not feel obligated to save zeta mats for vader when there are others they can zeta (barris,boba, luminara,zaul) there are so much more they can do.

Zader being bugged should be fixed, but taking away TMR from other teams as well is just not a good solution to this problem.

What you're asking for is not encouraging "lower level players to do better" you're asking for a direct nerf of all TMR teams (And probably because you don't have Zader). If lower level players have the brains to strategize and create a Zader team then let them. If they're smart enough to look for help on the forums and ask other people and realize that TMR teams are very good in the Pit, then let them do that. There's no need to stop TMR in the pit just because you want better rewards. Pretty much everyone here can tell that you're just bitter about not being able to compete with the strategically built teams of other people...
    Your argument literally comes down to this one line. You're not complaining that TMR is bad you're literally just complaining about Zader.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

No I can't but I don't expect those who did zeta Vader to not be able to auto it, like BAWLER does.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Don't even know why you're arguing with me when I'm defending the use of zader and other TMRs
  • Options
    Why does everyone think team x needs to be nerfed!!!
    Nerf this nerf that!! Younger guilds shouldn't get any rewards. Nerf zader all u want! Lower he turn meter reduction. Doesn't matter R2 and teebo broke the raid too. Nerf them!!! Nerf nerf nerf!!!!
  • Options
    Lower level players should play lower level raids until they build the squads to do higher levels. Don't have a Zader or Teebo team that can solo heroic? Build one. Easy as that. Rancor is the beginner raid. Tank is the next step up. Whatever is next will be the next level.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo - do you not see the issue with TMR teams bottlenecking rewards at the top?

Guild rewards should be fairly distributed among members and shouldnt be funneled to the people who went TMR teams.

People have spent hundreds if not THOUSANDS on gearing up for the new meta like sith who are notoriously bad in raids (besides vader)

Just because you have a certain toon (zader,teebo, qgj, rex, bistan) doesn't mean you should be able to HOG ALL THE TOP REWARDS!!!!!
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Why are people whining about toons utilising their abilities and synergies?
    Isn't that the whole point of them??

Why make raids something that does not allow toons to be used at their best - again, the whole reason you've worked on them (unless you've just bought them, so that you can have them)?

Are raid teams supposed to be CUP, lobot, nightsister initiate and acolyte (too much synergy there - oh no!) and stormtrooper??

Solo with that team BAWLER! That'd be ballin'!!