Zader STILL Solos .. Permanent solution for Heroic Rancor

124Next

Replies

• ishr
    38 posts Member
    Options
    i've heard some pretty dumb ideas in my time but this one really shows an absolute lack of foresight or any semblance of reasoned thought.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    He is just trying to make rancor fun again. I can't solo it because I never really cared to. Everyone I know complains because soloing it is boring. Anyone disputing that is reward hungry and not being honest.
  • Options
    Baller wrote: »
    MrfarNhigh wrote: »
    ...Yes, that means teebo and rex will no longer be able to remove turn meter but at least you no longer have to worry about this zader bug...

are you gonna refund shards and gear for teebo, rex, qgj, tfp, phasma, tusken raider, jyn, csp1, bistan, CWC, ewok scout, elder, FOO? I farmed all those only for Heroic rancor,

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Even myself, I will NEVER ask for a refund even though I have zader. And you farming those shards would be your problem, you had the opportunity to farm others but you chose those instead. And if you really did only farm them to use them for tmr advantage for heroics only, you sound like you don't even NEED a refund.

WHY should players reap the rewards and benefit for so long then get entitled to a full refund of the zeta mats for exploiting something that should have never taken place in the first place?

then why do you suggest to make the raid harder and more time consuming. this game takes days... wait... months to get something and you want me to spend more time ingame to get any normal raid gear? no thanks!!!
    and if you have a zader and you guys have a problem with that, you can set up and new rule 1-2 3-4 or 1-3 and 4 or whatever to balance it.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Obiwansteel - Here you go! As you wish..

https://imgur.com/gallery/zyW2T

Vader and Teebo are the ONLY ones who ive modded.

Sid, tfp, and magma are BARELY gear 7/8 with NO MODS and easily destroyed rancor.

Enjoy your laugh @$$
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Mfarnhigh- Because the raid should NOT be this easy!!!

You saw how easily i destroyed that rancor with unmodded gear7/8 toons!!!

That means any level 80 schmuck that barely put in work/effort can solo rancor easier than somoene whos been playing this game for over a year.. Does that make ANY sense?

Just because you decided to go a gimmicky cheese TMR team DOESNT MEAN you should hog up all the top prizes when you have fellow guild members doing more work but logging less damage.
  • BB08
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Do top rancor raid spots really mean top prizes? If Raid Han isn't your focus anymore, having a Zader I doubt it is...I've gotten my best gear lingering round 16-20 and letting someone else solo it.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Mfarnhigh- Because the raid should NOT be this easy!!!

You saw how easily i destroyed that rancor with unmodded gear7/8 toons!!!

That means any level 80 schmuck that barely put in work/effort can solo rancor easier than somoene whos been playing this game for over a year.. Does that make ANY sense?

Just because you decided to go a gimmicky cheese TMR team DOESNT MEAN you should hog up all the top prizes when you have fellow guild members doing more work but logging less damage.

Isn't the whole point of the raid to log damage? So if someone does more damage, doesn't that mean they did more work? If you've been playing for over a year and you can't solo the rancor yet, its because you chose to farm different toons for different reasons. Why should those of us that invested in toons specifically for the rancor be denied the top spots? None of your logic makes any sense.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Obiwansteel - Here you go! As you wish..

https://imgur.com/gallery/zyW2T

Vader and Teebo are the ONLY ones who ive modded.

Sid, tfp, and magma are BARELY gear 7/8 with NO MODS and easily destroyed rancor.

Enjoy your laugh @$$

Vader g11
    Teebo g9, tfp g9
    Sid g8, magma g7
    Thats a lot more than barely g7&8

That a screenshot before the bugfix or after?
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    jack- this was AFTER the bugfix. And thats still 2 toons i didnt even bother modding thats undergeared that solod rancor. Lets be real, tfp g9 and teebo g9 are severly undergeared as well.

• jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    jack- this was AFTER the bugfix. And thats still 2 toons i didnt even bother modding thats undergeared that solod rancor. Lets be real, tfp g9 and teebo g9 are severly undergeared as well.

When rancor was released it was intended for g9, lvl80, no mods no zetas - the more units, lvl's, gear, abilities and zetas we get, the easier the rancor gets - natural progression if you ask me...

PS: you keep contradicting yourself with stats that are supposed to validate your argument...
    From no mods, g7/8 to g7-11 w 3 toons modded
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I have 1 gear 11, 2 gear 9, 1 gear 8 and 1 gear 7.

Maybe I didnt make myself clear the first time.

Only my vader and teebo are fully modded, i slapped together some garbage mods on tfp and left magma and sidious unmodded asthey are too weak right now to waste mods on.

Please tell me how it's fair that THIS TEAM does more damage than fully modded gear 11 sith/first order/ jedi/ clone teams?

IT SHOULDN'T! That is what is broken with this game, and we have the chance to fix it with a simple buff to rancor.
  • Options
    So you are all about fairness? Then you should probably refrain from playing video games in general...
    Investing in Zeta Vader and/or Teebo is a strategy - min/maxing if you will
    Whats wrong with that?

The strategy part in goh is which heroes you farm and gear, how you assemble them into a team and how you mod them, not the actual fighting part - the fighting is just an afterthought to be able to enjoy your "work" and "investment"
  • Options
    Ally points are like toilet paper, good for wipeing shards hrh who's bored and got 3 thumbs!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Worst idea I've ever heard
    True

Should they take away all pieces of gear you ever used to beat rancor with TMR?
    How is that fair to new players?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Please do not nerf my ewoks again!!!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Please do not nerf my ewoks again!!!

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options

Only my vader and teebo are fully modded, i slapped together some garbage mods on tfp and left magma and sidious unmodded asthey are too weak right now to waste mods on.

Please tell me how it's fair that THIS TEAM does more damage than fully modded gear 11 sith/first order/ jedi/ clone teams?

IT SHOULDN'T! That is what is broken with this game, and we have the chance to fix it with a simple buff to rancor.

Just why.

Some characters are specific for a certain activity of the game, some character for other.
    I do not see having a working tmr team as a damage for my guild mates. I'm helping them by having rewards more frequently than two months ago.

IF this is a bug, please consider that:
    Rex users in arena are ruining meta maul FIX REX
    Maul users in arena are ruining meta wiggs FIX MAUL
    Nihilus users in arena are ruining meta rex FIX NIHILUS

EA can't fix anything if you're just using a sinergy.
  • Daemoe
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Why do you want to make Rancor harder?
    Old guilds already have Han Solo, and smaller guilds can only grow and get better because of Z Vader. Why do you want to ruin everybody's game by making Rancor impossible to kill without 50 players with full XI teams?
    Can you please stop complaining about the Rancor?
    Geez, this community seems fueled by hatred and envy. This is terrible. Yoda would be disappointed.
  • Options
    Daemoe wrote: »
    Why do you want to make Rancor harder?
    Old guilds already have Han Solo, and smaller guilds can only grow and get better because of Z Vader. Why do you want to ruin everybody's game by making Rancor impossible to kill without 50 players with full XI teams?
    Can you please stop complaining about the Rancor?
    Geez, this community seems fueled by hatred and envy. This is terrible. Yoda would be disappointed.

Please, give this guy a Medal!
  • Options

Why 300 spartans were able to hold persian army in termopiles?
    The whole persian army was fully modded 7* and g11 toons !
    That shows our real World is broken and should be fixed. 300 guys should never be able to win a a battle against thousends of opponents.
    And here You are complaining about game...
    BTW Luke solo'ed rancor - You can actually See it in RotJ, true story...
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Sir, you won the internet
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

+1