Ask GUILD FAQs

124Next

Replies

• Options
    How do you pass guild leadership to another member?
  • Options
    Click yourself and select leave ..... and another window will pop up for selecting a new guild leader
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi I'm hoping to get in touch with my guild I lost my account and trying to find my ally code to reinstate my game. I played with High Ground Warriors but can't locate or contact them. Any info would be helpful
  • Options
    DarthStone wrote: »
    Hi I'm hoping to get in touch with my guild I lost my account and trying to find my ally code to reinstate my game. I played with High Ground Warriors but can't locate or contact them. Any info would be helpful

If you have a google account that shouldnt be a problem. You can easily access your account on any platform with google. Regarding finding your guild, just click search guild in guilds section of the game.
  • Options
    Q: What happens if player gets kicked out during guild wars? Are his deployed troops gonna disappear?
  • Options
    If it goes along with rest of game, that would be a yes. He is no longer I guild
    Never tell me the odds...
  • Options
    In guild wars, Say a member locks in. But does nothing, does not attack or set defenses. Is the member still rewarded?
  • Options
    In guild wars, Say a member locks in. But does nothing, does not attack or set defenses. Is the member still rewarded?

Yep. Same as territory battles.
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to post a guild recruitment gif. I have tried posting it using the picture link above but does not work. I have it saved at Igmur web photo area and it is not loading.
    Thanks in advance for help.
  • Options
    Ekhov wrote: »
    Q: What happens if player gets kicked out during guild wars? Are his deployed troops gonna disappear?

I will give you the right answer now. We had someone quit guild during TW last time. His deployed troops stayed there as, you guessed it, Mol Eliza
  • Options
    Bobby117a wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to post a guild recruitment gif. I have tried posting it using the picture link above but does not work. I have it saved at Igmur web photo area and it is not loading.
    Thanks in advance for help.
    @Bobby777 I found that recently Imgur was not as reliable as in the past. Try with another website maybe.
  • Options
    Other than here. Where is a good place to recruit for my guild?
  • Options
    Other than here. Where is a good place to recruit for my guild?

Reddit
  • hermanbloom
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hey guys. This is going to sound like an odd question, but how do I know if I am in a good Guild? I have only been playing three weeks, and joined one using the general search a few days in. They seem a friendly bunch but don't chat much in game and I have only been in one Raid. But then I am only lvl 49, with 4* toons, so maybe that is to be expected? I hit that 600/600 limit on personal raid tickets most times, but I am not really sure if there are more things I can do to help.

In short, bit clueless, should I stick or twist?

Thanks
  • Options
    I assume no one has mentioned an outside chat to you.

Communication is key. If there’s no communication find a new guild.