Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Exclusive Unveiling (w/In-Depth Review)

Replies

• Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Rebel
    Hits hard as hell (and does over 50k DMG)
    Really speedy
    Debuffs herself constantly
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

great i was hoping they would learn from Chaze and avoid power creep or giving tons of abilities to one character, especially a rebel character.

Keep her behind Chaze and its game over

Hardly.. We have several toons that rival her damage and are just as useful. She is on par with today's meta, that is all.

No to both you.

We can assume all day how well a toon will operate based on kit but we don't know how they function until they are released into the meta.

This is true. I shouldn't make prior assumptions. My issue with the toon isn't with the toon but the team around it. Its going to further solidify Chaze team and her health pool is really big and wish they would compensate her high offense with low health but again, its not out yet and I made a huge mistake of assuming Phoenix Squad being OP on paper but that wasn't the case.

At least you realize that, and that's why we don't assume because Phoenix is the perfect example on how everyone thought they would be OP

Now I do get the point that it's another rebel that may solidify chaze which is already another issue on its own

If you look at the end of the video you will see the Hall of Fame. None of the Phoenix Squad are there. Chaze, GK are there and so is Ahsoka. Maybe alone she isn't OP but with them she will be OP and she will make them stronger also.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes*

It's like the devs aren't even trying to make balanced characters anymore.
  • Options
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

great i was hoping they would learn from Chaze and avoid power creep or giving tons of abilities to one character, especially a rebel character.

Hardly.. We have several toons that rival her damage and are just as useful. She is on par with today's meta, that is all.

No to both you.

We can assume all day how well a toon will operate based on kit but we don't know how they function until they are released into the meta.

This is true. I shouldn't make prior assumptions. My issue with the toon isn't with the toon but the team around it. Its going to further solidify Chaze team and her health pool is really big and wish they would compensate her high offense with low health but again, its not out yet and I made a huge mistake of assuming Phoenix Squad being OP on paper but that wasn't the case.

She's going to be great... in certain setups. She'll really only work in certain light side teams because to make her OP you need a ton of buffs. The dark side doesn't do enough. So, she's not as interchangeable as Chaze.

I bet a Jyn (L), GK, zYoda, Chirrut, ATF team would be brutal. Jyn and Chirrut with the auto-buffs, Yoda stealing and applying buffs, GK applying buffs. She'd get a bunch for free, or just copy them herself. Whirlwind for days...
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Waez wrote: »
    *rolls eyes*

Sure they do, just look at the "balanced" empire tons they reworked/added during this joke of a pass.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    *rolls eyes*

Sure they do, just look at the "balanced" empire tons they reworked/added during this joke of a pass.

Hold on, let me fix that:

*rolls eyes*

It's like the devs aren't even trying to make balanced rebel characters anymore.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

At least you realize that, and that's why we don't assume because Phoenix is the perfect example on how everyone thought they would be OP

Now I do get the point that it's another rebel that may solidify chaze which is already another issue on its own

If you look at the end of the video you will see the Hall of Fame. None of the Phoenix Squad are there. Chaze, GK are there and so is Ahsoka. Maybe alone she isn't OP but with them she will be OP and she will make them stronger also.

Ohhh I know that, but I'm not worried about Phoenix toons I only mentioned them because people were afraid Phoenix were gonna be OP.

Like i said it's just another rebel that has the potential to strengthen the already best faction in the game and dou at that
  • Options
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Super excited to share with you for the first time an exclusive first look of the new Ahsoka Tank (Fulcrum Version) that was just announced yesterday! We have some 7 star, Gear 11 footage of her both in arena and in the Heroic AAT Raid!

Quick facts:
    • She does not have the Jedi or Phoenix tag
    • She is 100% immune to DoT and is very resilient to debuffs
    • She can constantly cleanse herself every turn anyone takes (both enemy and ally)
    • Her Whirlwind attack can hit for big damage for every non-unique buff that is on her (Ex: 12 buffs = 12 hits) which cannot be evaded when you give her the Zeta upgrade.
    • Very durable attacker

Hope you enjoy this in-depth review I made and stay tuned for some more content in the future. Have a great weekend and may the Force be with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM

Loved your review bro!!! You did an epic job!! Would you like to check my forum and let me know what you think?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111688/characters-we-want-in-the-game/p1?new=1
  • Options
    Lol a
    *rolls eyes*

+1
  • Options
    Another Rebel Scum :(
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you CG!!!! Baze+chirrut really needed some strong company, u guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That part when she attacked the Sith Trooper with her multi attack; he was barely scratched. :o
  • Options
    I bet for the cheap price of 799.99$ I bet you will be able unlock and 7* her!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I bet for the cheap price of 799.99$ I bet you will be able unlock and 7* her!

She's coming in a Marquis event, so yeah. That's about right. That or wait 2 months to start farming her hard node, then another 6 months to 7*.
  • Options
    Best reveal video for this toon! She looks insane.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    What we can rake away from this:

1) Great toon in theory
    2) Possibly meta
    3) Still loses on defense, just like every toon ever released. So fret not, and gear Ahsoka.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Super excited to share with you for the first time an exclusive first look of the new Ahsoka Tank (Fulcrum Version) that was just announced yesterday! We have some 7 star, Gear 11 footage of her both in arena and in the Heroic AAT Raid!

Quick facts:
    • She can constantly cleanse herself every turn anyone takes (both enemy and ally)
    • Her Whirlwind attack can hit for big damage for every non-unique buff that is on her (Ex: 12 buffs = 12 hits) which cannot be evaded when you give her the Zeta upgrade.
    • Very durable attacker

Hope you enjoy this in-depth review I made and stay tuned for some more content in the future. Have a great weekend and may the Force be with you!

I still don't get why Boba would be a hard counter.. When she copy buffs she also gain enough tm to go and whirl somebody's bottom right after. Looks like Boba would have a hard time targeting her, or am I missing something?
    Res non verba
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Bora wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Quick facts:
    • Very durable attacker

I still don't get why Boba would be a hard counter.. When she copy buffs she also gain enough tm to go and whirl somebody's bottom right after. Looks like Boba would have a hard time targeting her, or am I missing something?

Ahsoka would gain stealth sometims too so it would make it even harder for boba to do something
  • Options
    Hey guys!

Quick facts:
    • Very durable attacker

Ok, good Lord, does anyone else have a review of her? I cannot watch that YouTube video. Whoever the narrator​ is enunciates every syllable in EVERY word. It's a constant up-and-down-and-pause, almost robotic way of speaking that's absolutely assaulting on the ears. I couldn't get through two minutes if it when the person started talking. Please help!
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Quick facts:
    • Very durable attacker

Ok, good Lord, does anyone else have a review of her? I cannot watch that YouTube video. Whoever the narrator​ is enunciates every syllable in EVERY word. It's a constant up-and-down-and-pause, almost robotic way of speaking that's absolutely assaulting on the ears. I couldn't get through two minutes if it when the person started talking. Please help!

Ya, and it is on the front page of the general discussion atm
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111707/fulcrum-ahsoka-tano-exclusive-gameplay-video
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Quick facts:
    • Very durable attacker

Ya, and it is on the front page of the general discussion atm
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111707/fulcrum-ahsoka-tano-exclusive-gameplay-video

Smithy works! Thank you thank you thank you.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    In the video, it shows her gaining buffs not shared by allies like retribution. Then her next time she uses it, same team, she doesn't gain retribution. Is this a bug or just an incomplete showcase (usually these videos are helping determine bugs prior to release).

Thanks for the showcase!
  • Options
    Anyone know how we will be able to obtain her? Will there be an event like R2, yoda, & palp or will we need to farm her for months like Blaze?
  • Options
    *Baze...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    In the video, it shows her gaining buffs not shared by allies like retribution. Then her next time she uses it, same team, she doesn't gain retribution. Is this a bug or just an incomplete showcase (usually these videos are helping determine bugs prior to release).

Thanks for the showcase!

The move is supposed to grant her Retribution and Foresight and then also all non-unique buffs from allies. I don't think I saw her use it and not-gain protection, but it could be possible that that part of the video is filming a not completely omegad ability?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Another overpowered rebel. Yey!

Why do they love rebels so much?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Don't expect too much with this kind of ahsoka.

Are u guys not curious? Exclusive in deph review before launch means they need serious promotional stuff. There's no such things like this when the character is really "free" (bodhi, pao, R2, etc). Can we hope char ahsoka with that great kit available in easy farm mode, like GW shop?

Yes, she will hide behind paywall.
    Did u notice stuff from cartoon recently hide behind paywall? phoenix, gar and cheerleader trooper.

I hope i'm wrong.
  • Options
    Want!
  • Options
    Hey guys!

Quick facts:
    • Very durable attacker

Sounds like a local TV sports newscaster whose favorite play is the good old power creep.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Don't expect too much with this kind of ahsoka.

Are u guys not curious? Exclusive in deph review before launch means they need serious promotional stuff. There's no such things like this when the character is really "free" (bodhi, pao, R2, etc). Can we hope char ahsoka with that great kit available in easy farm mode, like GW shop?

Yes, she will hide behind paywall.
    Did u notice stuff from cartoon recently hide behind paywall? phoenix, gar and cheerleader trooper.

I hope i'm wrong.

you can unlock those characters if you finish the event?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Idk... under zeta jyn (l)/atf/cass/k2/nihlus

unless you can outright go around k2 and kill ahsoka her 1st turn will be meditate and get 7 buffs from k2/cass synergy... ahsoka will outright kill or do 70kish dmg to target enemy and jyn gives a free turn to nihlus increasing enemy cd's and putting your nihlus that much faster than enemy nihlus.

Seems ahsoka will be like start of battle nihlus.