Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Exclusive Unveiling (w/In-Depth Review)

13Next

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Don't expect too much with this kind of ahsoka.

Are u guys not curious? Exclusive in deph review before launch means they need serious promotional stuff. There's no such things like this when the character is really "free" (bodhi, pao, R2, etc). Can we hope char ahsoka with that great kit available in easy farm mode, like GW shop?

Yes, she will hide behind paywall.
    Did u notice stuff from cartoon recently hide behind paywall? phoenix, gar and cheerleader trooper.

I hope i'm wrong.

you can unlock those characters if you finish the event?

Yes unlock "free character" *3 char then upgrade them to *7 i need to sell my car.
  • Options

Are u guys not curious? Exclusive in deph review before launch means they need serious promotional stuff. There's no such things like this when the character is really "free" (bodhi, pao, R2, etc). Can we hope char ahsoka with that great kit available in easy farm mode, like GW shop?

Did u notice stuff from cartoon recently hide behind paywall? phoenix, gar and cheerleader trooper.

I hope i'm wrong.

Yes unlock "free character" *3 char then upgrade them to *7 i need to sell my car.

its dangerous to drive a 500 dollars vehicle.

And they also become farmable in a month or 2. Just be patient.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

I hope i'm wrong.

I'm baiting u lol.. sooo..

That's indirectly confirm that this ahsoka is free *3 char via event? :relaxed:
  • warmonkey1024
    598 posts
    edited May 2017
    Options

I hope i'm wrong.

I'm baiting u lol.. sooo..

That's indirectly confirm that this ahsoka is free *3 char via event? :relaxed:

wow you got me!

you are obviously intellectually superior since you are able to assume things I didn't even say!

You sir, are going places!

Jokes aside, the devs did say she will be available through marquee events, so yes should be a free unlock!

• Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Another overpowered rebel. Yey!

Why do they love rebels so much?

(Star war)Rebel create by Disney
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    She has 2 laser sabers. She isn't a Jedi.
    CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINS ME THAT, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED

"I am no Jedi"
    - Ahsoka Tano

That should be enough of an explanation

DV: "Anakin is dead!"
    AT "then I will avenge him!"
    DV: "that is not the Jedi way"
    AT: "I am No Jedi!"

Such a good scene
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    B2 will shut her up.
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    B2 will shut her up.

How exactly? By inflicting Buff imunity on her allies?
  • Options

Hello, she LEFT THE ORDER.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options

Hello, she LEFT THE ORDER.

This still can argueable?

Only left Jedi order will not mean not a Jedi

Her skill,force,Fighting style is still Jedi.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »
    [*] She can constantly cleanse herself every turn anyone takes (both enemy and ally)
    **** I thought it was only at the end of her own turn. So she is immune to basically every debuff and constantly heals herself. Let's face it, no-one will use her without tenacity, so her 'drawback' is a waste of time, might as well remove it. Probably gonna uninstall because of this garbage.

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Looks really good, possibly OP with Chaze
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »
    [*] She can constantly cleanse herself every turn anyone takes (both enemy and ally)
    **** I thought it was only at the end of her own turn. So she is immune to basically every debuff and constantly heals herself. Let's face it, no-one will use her without tenacity, so her 'drawback' is a waste of time, might as well remove it. Probably gonna uninstall because of this garbage.

Pretty much, probably one of the greatest uniques in the game, if not the greatest. She cannot be controled by debuff teams and she will be killed only after her buffing allies are dead. How much havoc she causes meantime is anyone guess.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Idk... under zeta jyn (l)/atf/cass/k2/nihlus

unless you can outright go around k2 and kill ahsoka her 1st turn will be meditate and get 7 buffs from k2/cass synergy... ahsoka will outright kill or do 70kish dmg to target enemy and jyn gives a free turn to nihlus increasing enemy cd's and putting your nihlus that much faster than enemy nihlus.

Seems ahsoka will be like start of battle nihlus.

you forgot Chaze in that setup. She will exploit triple cleanse buffs like crazy.