Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Thrawn's Renegades are looking to undertake a guild merger

We have a GP of 70m and are looking to combine with another guild or a group of players in order to create a guild with a GP in excess of 80m

We have a number of broad mix of players and ideally would take on around 15-20 players in order to achieve the above goal

The core of our guild is very active and most of us have been together for over a year

We got 30 stars in our first run and missed on at least three more by less than a million - largely because at least ten players didn't really contribute

TR have completed around 40 HAATs to date

Please send me a message if you're interested in some form of combination. Alternatively message me on the Line app "AJRSuperstar"

A bit more about our guild

We outperformed on TB, according to data showing the relation between GP and stars. (69M ->30*), despite not having 100% participation (that's why we are recruiting, we are aiming for 35*).

We are not mercenaries, this is a group of loyal, fun, collaborating and passionate people. International make, mostly US and Euros, with a few from down under.

Raid rules are simple. Zero damage cool-down period (~18hrs). Heroic only raids start at 2100 GMT. Rancor lasts ~15 mins, HAAT about 1hr 30m,

We encourage 600 daily, but accommodate special circumstances, from Irma (best of luck) to weddings and the amazing things that happen in real life. Come on, PM us here, or Line (bobofeet) or Discord (@**** feet#7305 ) We run a Line channel (Thrawn's Renegades), and have also players in Discord.

• Options
    Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks. We use Line please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger.

Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Options
    Space Goblins is looking to merge with a guild of 20-25 active players. We have about 10 active level 85s and 15 lower level active players and we'd like to stay together.
    We got 10 stars in the last TB ( total PG 20 M), we do Heroic pit once every 6 days and NAAT, and would like to improve in all these aspects.
    We are mostly ET based, but welcome all time zones and can try to do raid times that work for everyone. We only use in game chat for now. We are friendly, and ask you only to stay relatively active and drop by chat :)

contact me if interested!
  • Options
    Redback Legion, an Australian/NZ guild, is looking for a small guild to merge into us, there are 15-20 spots available.
    We are looking for active members at decent levels, don't need to be the highest level but we would like the new members to be able to help us complete HAAT. We feel we are close and just need some more good players to help out the top rosters and get the damage required.
    We currently raid heroic rancor 2-3 times a week, and NAAT 2 times a week, close to HAAT.
    We use line for most communication but also use in game chat for those that haven't joined line.
    We do a zero damage for the first 24h of HRancor.
    We are looking for players who are keen to progress and grow your rosters with the rest of us as we start farming HAAT and get those stars in TB. Need to be active at least once everyday to do dailies and contribute to TB.

PM me on here or send me a message on Line: NathanKUT
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union is recruiting!

After a long stable period, we have removed some players who are not active enough. Now looking for a small group of 4-5 to join us.

We are a fun mid-tier guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Over 40 of our members are level 85, with the rest not far behind. The majority of our players are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Our Galactic power is 45 million and we achieved 24 stars in the first Territory Battle.

Rancor Raid: We have the Rancor raid on farm with 0 damage/24 hours.

Tank Raid: We are running the normal AAT, and it is taking about 7 hours with no refresh. We are actively preparing for HAAT and recently attempted our first one, getting halfway through p2. So it would be a benefit if you are working on p2 and p3 teams.

Activity Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We have an active friendly core group. We are looking for active players that complete their daily activities and their daily 600 raid tickets. All new members must use Discord for communication for guild activities. We currently run Heroic Pit Raid weekly (more depending on Raid tickets), and AAT working towards HAAT. Running on an eastern time zone we have players from coast to coast in NA. We currently have 18 members. A range of players from 78-85 with a handful over 1 million GP. Only looking at the moment at taking on smaller guilds looking for a home. Thanks for you time.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
    Post edited by goat13 on
  • Options
    Return Of The Raiders, is looking to fill up our roster with active members or a new guild to merge with us, looking for those whom participate and communicate in a friendly manner, we have a variety of players from active casual players to a more professional bunch looking to progress but in a more chilled environment. Currently sitting at 29/50 members. GP 17.5 mill.

We run Pit Raid tier 6 or Heroic depending on peoples needs for gear as well as normal Tank when raid tickets are available. Pit raid times are discussed and allocated when tickets are available.

Most of our members are from Australia or New Zealand but we have a few from around the world. Currently were looking for higher leveled members preferably between 70-85 however were inclined to accept anyone that is active daily, will contribute to raid tickets and that is looking to stick around for the long haul.

Our rules are pretty simple:
    -No Bulls... or picking fights.
    -Must attempt to contribute at least 450 preferably 600 raid tickets daily.
    -Any raid that requires a damage ban will be discussed to implement a 12 or 24 hour zero damage or minimal squad registration marker, or implementation of higher leveled players using only 1 squad.

Communication is in-game chat, however the more serious members have started to use line chat.
    PM me here or add me as a ally through game and will invite to guild.
    Ally code is : 821-353-514.
  • Options
    Hello all!

We are a casual yet active guild looking for either experienced/hard working players to busy to join a demanding HAAT guildnpr stressed in other guild mandatory minimums.

We currently on T7 Rancor with 24hr zero damage, no cap] and normal Tank. Rancor takes an hour or less.

We are looking for:

Lvl 85, Galactic power of 1mil or more, active, read chat, and play with their best effort possible.

We welcome you

HERE IS MY CODE: 634-881-675
  • Options
    Guild name: Grand Champion StarKillers

Current Members: 31/50 (27mil GP)

Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT and couldn’t complete it, 50% P2)

Raid time: 8am, 3pm, 10pm CDT rotating, so it's fair for all players worldwide

Players lvl: mostly 85 with and without Zeta (700.000 - 1,6mil GP)

Territory Battles: last time we did 13* but we missed 2*

Raid rules: Just 1 toon/character the first 24h for HPIT and NAAT

Daily raid tokens: 11-15K

Our guild is currently looking for a merger to add some ACTIVE players to the guild. We want to remove the casual players from our roster to make room. We can consolidate to 25. We are looking for a guild who is active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Youarenotmydad#6238

Ally code: 615-758-379

Player name: Youarenotmydad
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwork" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 450/600 preferred but not mandatory
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 25/50 <-- Recruiting!!!
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253 (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Options
    Imperial Peace Forces is a mature, friendly and helpful guild currently consisting of 36 active, international, members. We're looking for individuals or small groups/guilds that want to combine.

We raid rancor 2+ times per week (rotating start times), but our focus now is progressing on heroic AAT and Territory Battles. We can currently get almost to the end of Phase 2 of heroic HAAT before stalling out and made 15 stars in the first Territory Battle. And that's where you come in, with your help we can complete progression. Guild reset occurs 7PM Eastern.

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Individuals at Level 80+
    2) Individuals able to contribute 600 daily in guild currency
    3) Discord to communicate
    4) Registration for first 24hrs of Rancor raid

If you are interested, please direct message me on forums or Discord @photon0s#8761.

• Ziluin
    64 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Guild gp: 5m
    Guild count: 7
    TB star: 8 + 1 ROLO
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Options
    Devioxz Mindz is looking to incorporate 20 members into its guild.

Our minimum player level is 85. We currently have 33 mil GP.

It is necessary for the members of the guild to be on swgoh.gg in order to be able to evaluate rosters and provide better organizations for Territory Battles. This also means that we will require active participation on Discord to organize and efficiently execute Territory Battles to maximize our gains.

We are not casual players, but more of us are F2P. This means that we actively talk to each other to organize ourselves.

Our last TB run, with roughly 28 players participating, was 14 stars. With 20 active members, we can easily reach 25 or more.

We have an environment of very friendly people, and organize ourselves efficiently to make sure we maximize our progress.

We have a 24 hour no damage rule for the Heroic Rancor, and we currently play normal AAT raids. Though with a successful merge, we could start doing HAATs.

Our timezone is EST, and our reset is at 6:30.

Normal AAT raids start at daily reset, Heroic Rancors at guild reset.

My discord is TwoPlusTwoOne#8435, please message me if you're interested and we can start talking about a merge. We will require talking about member activity and overall power before doing any merge.

Devioxz Mindz is still looking to merge! Please send a message if you're interested.
  • Options
    Space Goblins is looking to merge with a guild of 20-25 active players. We have about 10 active level 85s and 15 lower level active players and we'd like to stay together.
    We got 10 stars in the last TB ( total PG 20 M), we do Heroic pit once every 6 days and NAAT, and would like to improve in all these aspects.
    We are mostly ET based, but welcome all time zones and can try to do raid times that work for everyone. We only use in game chat for now. We are friendly, and ask you only to stay relatively active and drop by chat :)

contact me if interested!

Hi all, we're still looking for people/guild who would like to join our team. Do not hesitate !
  • Options
    Need to merge your Young Guild?

Guardians of the Whills (GotW) Alliance is looking to fill:

GotW Recruitment Center – 44 Positions Open (Guild created < 2 days ago)
    • Training Center for all players new and developing.
    • Come learn with a great group of people.
    • GotW is a 5 Guild Alliance with Vets ready to teach!
    • We will rotate Pit Raids T4-6 and Naat
    • Should be able to get some TB Credits, last round we did 5* with just 2 players!

Need something more? We have other guilds in our alliance that may have spots to fill.

You can reach me on Line: Johtr
    swgoh.gg/u/johtr
  • Options
    The Direwolf: Come and join us

Are you a small group, friends, family? We have openings and would like to fill them.

Currently we have 33 members. We raid T7 Rancor [24hr zero damage no cap] and Normal Tank.

Active guild, we welcome you.

HERE IS MY CODE: 634-881-675
  • OverlordOfMortis
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Galaxy Commanders are looking for HAAT ready players to join our guild. Must be level 80+ (preferably 85)

We have 6 places available.

We communicate and strategise on discord.

Predominantly UK based but that is not essential. Main thing is to contribute to Guild activities, embrace our ethos and help take us to the next level.

Current GP 45,000,000

Heroic Rancor at 21:00 GMT. (Zero Damage in the first 24 hours)

44/50 Very active and committed members.

Strong core, friendly and helpful group.

Some players are able to solo the rancor.

First TB we managed 17* (It was trial and error first time round and we will beat that this time)

We would consider Single players but would prefer to absorb another likeminded guild to help us beat the HAAT and get those GK shards coming in.

We are ONLY looking to recruit into our clan and will not disband to join any other guilds.

If you love the game and want a new home or a change of scenery give me a shout on discord.

Join us and together we can rule the Galaxy :)

Discord: @Bf1yfx#2381

Cheers
    Post edited by OverlordOfMortis on
  • Options
    Hi Folks,
    We are currently looking for 4 -5 people to fill the remaining spots in our guild - Legends of J E D I - our Guild Power is currently over 41.7 mill and we need a few more people to help us with Territory Battles and as we progress to doing HAAT. We are currently looking for over 80 level players - preferably 85, but won't say no otherwise. We complete HPIT within 15 mins and NAAT within a few hours.
    Rules -
    HPIT (Rancore) - 0 damage for first 12hrs and then free for all.
    NAAT - Free for all (though further down the line we may change rules to make sure we all get a hit in - currently we do)
    HAAT - We are actively moving towards this.
    Territory Battles - No rules - but figuring out best strategies for maximum efficiency.
    All we ask is that you are regular and eager to join in with the rest of us.
    All chat on guild chat.
    If you think you want to join us, maybe bring a few friends, PM me or Ally me - 282-739-378.
    Cheers,
    Rabbait
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

TΔ Roughnecks are about to start our 6th guild, and we need members for it. It will be a guild dedicated to the time zones of Asia and Australia, for evening raids. We already have 5 guilds with both heroic raids on farm across different time zones, we had resounding success in organizing and completing our first Territory Battle, using member crafted tools that are used by many successful guilds. See our website here for a taste of Roughnecks: http://roughnecks.me/

If you want to get serious and get the rewards you deserve then bring your members to us, we can keep officers in a command position too if they still want to help out, as we are always happy to our members go the extra mile for our community.

If you would like to join, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ or from our website, then send me message with @JDRICO117, and I'll get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.
    Happy Hunting JD
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

TΔ Roughnecks are about to start our 6th guild, and we need members for it. It will be a guild dedicated to the time zones of Asia and Australia, for evening raids. We already have 5 guilds with both heroic raids on farm across different time zones, we had resounding success in organizing and completing our first Territory Battle, using member crafted tools that are used by many successful guilds. See our website here for a taste of Roughnecks: http://roughnecks.me/

If you want to get serious and get the rewards you deserve then bring your members to us, we can keep officers in a command position too if they still want to help out, as we are always happy to our members go the extra mile for our community.

If you would like to join, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ or from our website, then send me message with @JDRICO117, and I'll get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.
    Happy Hunting JD
  • Options
    Need to add members or make room for stronger ones? Join our discussion room on discord. 4 guilds involved now, with players ranging from 2mill+ GP to brand new ones.

Loose Lee #0339

https://discord.gg/z9zsat
  • Options
    Looking for 4 daily active lvl 85 players, prefer 1-1.5mil GP.

Most of us have been together for years and know each other in real life. A few almost 2mil GP's that and many others that are very helpful. No daily requirements but almost everyone does 600. We use Discord and Facebook but neither are mandatory.

Do heroic Rancors every 3 days with a 0 damage rule so everyone can get on the board. Pretty close to HAAT. Need either a couple players with HAAT ready squads or a matter of weeks for us to finish grinding enough of them.

Got 21 stars in first TB and already expect to get 23 in next.

PM me here with questions, apply to "Its not your dice" in game or ally me if you want to join. 349-296-562
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwork" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 50/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 50/50
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 25/50 <-- Recruiting!!!
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253 (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Options
    Greetings,

Iron Dogs are a `TEAM SKUNK` affiliated raiding guild. Predominately we are made up of UK players. We have a fiercely friendly and causal ethos, but with a healthy dedication to guild progress. We are currently working with our friends at Team Skunk to recruit new players to help strengthen our community.

Currently our collective guild power is close to 18 Million with about 20 members many of which are largely very experienced players.

We actively Run about 2 Heroic Rancors per week, and it’s strictly no damage for 24 hours to ensure most players get on the reward roster.
    We currently also run 2 Normal HAAT runs which are completed quickly and easily.

We are working hard to build teams to complete the heroic HAAT and we are looking for players who can help with TB also. We are a guild who appreciate a healthy work / game balance, and while we do require players to ensure they bring their 600 raid tickets per day, we recognise this is only a game and that people have real life commitments and review with a normal amount of perspective those who are not contributing enough.

At the core of our guild is around 16 players all around 1 million GP and we have all been playing well together for about a year now.

We’re looking for players level 80+ who have at least 500+ Galactic Power. Players who want to set root, and work together with great individuals who love this game.

It’s important to us to enjoy our time playing, and hopefully with your help complete HAAT Heroic weekly and enable us to further progress in TB.

If interested please reply with your Gamer Name & Ally Code and your current individual Galactic Power. If you wish to include information about your teams and what zeta ability's you have or a link to your profile then please do but it’s not essential.

You will also need the chat app discord. You can chat with us here at TS Iron Dogs recruitment and from here we can also give you access to our Team Skunk & Iron Dogs community.

https://discord.gg/nNC6ev

Thanks,

Recruitment Officer
    Skystalker – Iron Dogs & Team Skunk!
    Guild Officer
  • Calderboysr
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ootini Alliance, Chill relaxed and welcoming guild filled with players who respect and communicate together into a SWGOH family.
    HAAT guild recruiting for Territory Battles, The Aluminum Falcon looking for pref GP close to 1mil menbers to fill out our ranks. We mainly need players who have or close to HAAT teams geared and ready But have a decent roster for Territory Battles. HAAT on farm but need a few more heavy hitters to really punch it out. Want members who are active 600/600 tickets a day, friendly, donates to the guild regularly and contributor overall.
    All are welcome, we have several EU players as well as players from Asia and US.

Reset time: 5:30pm PST

Raid time (can be varied): 5:00 PST

Interested in absorbing a guild into a merger or just solo players who want to join the SWGOH family. DM me for more details.
    Add me if interested

https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/

Discord: Snow#3900
    Ally code: 651-163-827
    Post edited by Calderboysr on
  • Options
    Agamek is looking for a small guild to merge into us !
    We are a guild centered on an IRL group of french friends who started the game last July. We play the game the hard way, without lvl 85 to power leveling us and aims at reaching the top by ourself. Core team is between 60 and 80
    We use a discord to share informations, and also are very active. We are recruiting players of any level willing to share this game experiment, who is active (not as much as us, don't worry) and friendly. No other restrictions.
    We currently farm 16k tickets per day and farm Rancor T6 each 3 days. 6 stars on TB. You won't get your GK and Han shards the easy way coming with us. Though, we will have more pride when earning it ! Come and join us.
    Leader : Aomey https://swgoh.gg/u/aomey/
    Contact me on reddit, SWGOH forums by MP Ally code : 244 – 259 – 448
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nuelfild/
    Discord on invitation
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 6 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 6 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Any guilds looking to merge ? Looking for a guild to join ?
    Force corrupted zombies is looking for new Guild members or another guild to merge with ours. Looking for active daily members. We do heroic pit raids and regular aat raids as soon as we can earn the tickets. We use Kik is our communication tool. Our room is #ForceCorruptedZombies
    You can speak with any of our members for more details.
  • alcoa12
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    DarthKals Guild looking for someone to merge with us.

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful low pressure guild with members from all over the globe.

We strongly believe that helping one another out builds a lasting strong membership. Ten of us have been together since guilds were formed in the game.

We have a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB and HAAT. We have had to remove several members due to inactivity. Level 70 and up preferred and are willing to take on and help build up some lower level ACTIVE players as well (500k minimum GP per player) we will take on some lower GP ratings than that if they come with an existing group of higher level players. We recently merged with another guild and are having a great time. The merger is the best thing we have ever done and it has really made the game fun and interesting again.

Willing to assign up to two officer positions if a guild merger is worked out.

We currently have room for up to 8-10 active players (can drop a couple alt accounts as well if necessary)

30 days no activity results in removal unless notified in advance (we realize real life happens!)

Average 10-16K raid tickets daily and climbing

Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day. Would like to see at least 400 per member (again, we realize real life responsibilities take precedent over a game!)

We use Discord and in game chat for communication - discord is preferred - communication is everything in this game with Territory Battles.

We have several level 85 players near or well over 1 million GP with a nice roster mix for filling platoons.

Several sub 100 arena players

TB 12* 1st time around (could have been 13)
    Projected TB 2nd time is conservative 18-24* (we learned a lot the 1st time)
    Current TB start times are GMT+2

GP 37.6 million and climbing almost by the minute as everyone gears and levels up rosters.

Raids:
    Heroic Pit - 24 hr. zero damage rule, can complete entire raid in 30 minutes or less (have a few members that can solo entire raid) Exact raid start times TBD but will most likely be EST

NAAT 6 on the verge of HAAT (can complete entire level 6 raid in one character refresh cycle)
    UPDATED: WILL BE CONDUCTING OUR 1st HAAT RAID VERY SOON!

PM me if you or your guild may be interested in joining or merging with us!

Guild Leader is me: Sithtricity

Ally Code: 361-917-949

Discord: sithtricity#1615

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithtricity/
    Post edited by alcoa12 on
  • Options
    Greetings,

Iron Dogs are a `TEAM SKUNK` affiliated raiding guild. Predominately we are made up of UK players. We have a fiercely friendly and causal ethos, but with a healthy dedication to guild progress. We are currently working with our friends at Team Skunk to recruit new players to help strengthen our community.

Currently our collective guild power is close to 18 Million with about 20 members many of which are largely very experienced players.

We actively Run about 2 Heroic Rancors per week, and it’s strictly no damage for 24 hours to ensure most players get on the reward roster.
    We currently also run 2 Normal HAAT runs which are completed quickly and easily.

We are working hard to build teams to complete the heroic HAAT and we are looking for players who can help with TB also. We are a guild who appreciate a healthy work / game balance, and while we do require players to ensure they bring their 600 raid tickets per day, we recognise this is only a game and that people have real life commitments and review with a normal amount of perspective those who are not contributing enough.

At the core of our guild is around 16 players all around 1 million GP and we have all been playing well together for about a year now.

We’re looking for players level 80+ who have at least 500+ Galactic Power. Players who want to set root, and work together with great individuals who love this game.

It’s important to us to enjoy our time playing, and hopefully with your help complete HAAT Heroic weekly and enable us to further progress in TB.

If interested please reply with your Gamer Name & Ally Code and your current individual Galactic Power. If you wish to include information about your teams and what zeta ability's you have or a link to your profile then please do but it’s not essential.

You will also need the chat app discord. You can chat with us here at TS Iron Dogs recruitment and from here we can also give you access to our Team Skunk & Iron Dogs community.

https://discord.gg/nNC6ev

Thanks,

Recruitment Officer
    Skystalker – Iron Dogs & Team Skunk!
    Discord _skystalker - Iron Dogs#6293