Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Laid back Guild that has few rules, which were created just for the functionality of the guild in the game. We are very generous with the sharing of gear, so lesser members can advance quickly. We are the 3Js (Jumpin Jehosaphat Jedeyes). We run Heroic Rancor Raids, and are in a major prep for Heroic Tank Takedown Raids (HAAT).

We have found it difficult to transfer our members to using the out of game chat app Discord. New members must be willing to communicate via Discord. This is why we are seeking a merger.

Prior to our move onto Discord we had been a 50 member guild for many months. Only booting members who were absent for a week, or not participating in Raids enough. The addition of Territory Battles (TB) has necessitated the use of Discord. The in game chat is completely inadequate to accomplish what is needed in the TB new content.

Our Discord Channel has many links to help the intermidiate player get better at the game. P2W and F2P members welcome. For myself I spend money when I think there is a good deal, and when the guild needs me to. We require new members to be lvl 84 or above, and are looking to improve our guilds Galactic Power significantly. My in game moniker is Tatu ene me, which I use on Discord as well. You can message me on Discord if you have an account at
    Tatu ene me#3928

We have a website with a welcome post, that also has our guild rules listed. The website is also used as a source of information about the game, which will continue to grow over time. Here is the link to our 3J website: www.tinyurl.com/3jblog

We are in the process of getting all 3Js accounts on swgoh.gg, which helps you keep track of your mods. It also has other useful resources for the game. Here is the link to my swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/u/tatueneme/

The type of merger we seek is to obsorb another guild of very active players of up to 25 members. Smaller mergers are welcome. As long as you can abide our rules, keep up with your dailies, and communicate, so we can coordinate our Territory Battle strategy and prep for HAAT then you would be very welcome, and appreciated.

My ally code is: 161-434-782
    Discord: Tatu ene me#3928
    swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/u/tatueneme/
  • Options
    Greetings.

Iron Dogs, are looking for a guild merger. We currently have around 20 members 18 Million GP.
    Ideally were looking for players to join us, and we would be happy to give your officers roles as officers also in our guild after a short time period.

We are also working with Team Skunk to help build a stronger support community via discord and give our members more resources and access to
    Very experienced players and specific chat channels designed to focus topics of discussion relevant to what people wish to discuss.

We hope this new affiliation will also give us referrals from their larger community to further replenish the ranks and to give us key access to
    A thriving and very successful team skunk community all via discord.

If you are a guild struggling by with 10 or so good players and want to join with a guild and be a member of this expanding community
    We would be very interested to hear from you.

We are working very hard to complete HAAT, which is a main drive in finding a merger. We already complete Heroic Rancor and Att with relative ease.

I realise it’s hard to abandon your guild and join another but I can personally vouch for the guys and girls here. They are English Oaks, well grounded, strong rooted and committed people
    Casual but dedicated. UK players, a lot of us from Essex and surrounding areas.

We are eager to bring on 10 new players into our guild.

If you’re willing come and speak to us.

Recruitment Officer
    Skystalker – Iron Dogs & Team Skunk!
    Discord _skystalker - Iron Dogs#6293
  • Options
    Hello friends!

NJO2 (sister guild of New Jedi Order; top 50 guild) is working on filling it's ranks, and WE WANT YOU!

This guild will be supported by our main guild so we will be knocking out Heroic Rancor right away and HAAT within a month. All level of players are welcome. If you're a newer player, come get those sweet heroic rewards to get a jump on all your arena competitors! We use discord for communication. If interested search NJO2 in the guild finder. We expect this guild to be full soon so don't wait!

We currently have room to merge with guilds of many sizes, so don't hesitate to PM me if this sounds interesting to you.
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    Ootini Alliance, Chill relaxed and welcoming guild filled with players who respect and communicate together into a SWGOH family.
    HAAT guild recruiting for Territory Battles, The Aluminum Falcon looking for pref GP close to 1mil menbers to fill out our ranks. We mainly need players who have or close to HAAT teams geared and ready But have a decent roster for Territory Battles. HAAT on farm but need a few more heavy hitters to really punch it out. Want members who are active 600/600 tickets a day, friendly, donates to the guild regularly and contributor overall.
    All are welcome, we have several EU players as well as players from Asia and US.
    Reset time: 5:30pm PST
    Raid time (can be varied): 5:00 PST
    Interested in absorbing a guild into a merger or just solo players who want to join the SWGOH family. DM me for more details.
    Add me if interested
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/
    Discord: Snow#3900
    Ally code: 651-163-827
  • Options
    3rd guild seeking merger.
    We have 35/50 and seeking to fill our numbers!
    For more info. Add me in discord
    KG-B#0309
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/guilds-open-for-recruitment-igotabad-alliance#latest
  • Options
    Mercernary Vanguard is looking to merge or fill our ranks. We are currently 30 pretty active members: 90% or more login daily and all but a few are level 85.

Preference is to fill the ranks (20 or so); however, if merger is contemplated, leadership is negotiable but would like to maintain officers (3 presently).

Use guild chat to communicate for the time being. Open to using other forms of communication. Can be discussed in merger.

Galactic Power: 33 mil.

Territory Battle: 17 stars.

Heroic Rancor: we raid 2 to 3 times per week (depending on tickets earned), 24hr 0 damage for all players to get on the board, free for all after (lasts about 30 mins) and raids generally start at 5pm EST.

Normal AAT: gearing up to tackle heroic, last attempt was a couple months ago nearly completing P2, for now, free for all on normal AAT (lasts approximately a day and a half), we raid approximately every 4 days and raids start generally at 5pm EST.

Add me (Ally code: 111-368-381) or PM in here if interested in negotiating, joining, etc.. related to this post.
  • Options
    Guild: Shakkalakka
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5817/shakkalakka/

We currently have 39/50, and we are looking to backfill some members who recently left the game.
    We are a fairly casual guild, with simple rules. We have folks from various land masses around the world, but the majority are English speaking (typing).

Summary:
    Spend 600 energy/day.
    24 registration hold on T7 Rancor.
    TB participation.
    Join discord channel.
    Sync account to the swgoh.gg website.

Details:
    We have changed our raid times to align with the new set TB time, so we can keep schedules as simple as possible. We will now start all raids at approximately 6:30am CST, which is when our daily guild tasks change, and our guild tokens are deposited.
    Rancor is T7, with a 24 hour registration hold. Once the guild tokens are deposited the following day, FFA is open.
    We ran HAAT, but have had to drop back to AAT due to lack of members. Once we have filled spots back, we will revert back to HAAT.

We were averaging close to 20k raid tokens/day, but have dropped a bit due to members leaving the game. Currenly, we are pulling in ~15k/day.

We use Discord to guild chat, and require guild members to join channel to communicate efficiently.
    We have also been trying to get everyone to sync their accounts on the swgoh.gg site, however, we have been able to get by with roughly half the members registered. This will be a requirement going forward, and as the guild fills up again, those not registered will be removed. The same goes for the Discord channel.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5817/shakkalakka/

Discord: frenulum#6147
    https://swgoh.gg/u/frenulum/ || Ally Code: 696-652-666 || Android | LG Nexus 5X | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 3G | MEmu 2.7.2
  • Options
    Hi Folks,
    We are currently looking for 2 -3 people to fill the remaining spots in our guild - Legends of J E D I - our Guild Power is currently over 43.7 mill and we need a few more people to help us with Territory Battles and as we progress to doing HAAT. We are currently looking for over 80 level players - preferably 85, but won't say no otherwise. We complete HPIT within 15 mins and NAAT within a few hours.
    Rules -
    HPIT (Rancore) - 0 damage for first 12hrs and then free for all.
    NAAT - Free for all (though further down the line we may change rules to make sure we all get a hit in - currently we do)
    HAAT - We are actively moving towards this.
    Territory Battles - No rules - but figuring out best strategies for maximum efficiency.
    All we ask is that you are regular and eager to join in with the rest of us.
    All chat on guild chat.
    If you think you want to join us, maybe bring a few friends, PM me your Ally details or Ally me - 282-739-378.
    Cheers,
    Rabbait
  • Options
    I am the Leader of the Knights of Templar and we are looking to merge with a guild that has 15-20 strong players that can merge into our guild. We have approximately 30 strong/active players who are easy going, friendly and active on Discord. We don’t have a lot of rules or player requirements…other than the 24-hour 0-damage rule for Heroic Pit and Active players. The majority of us are Level 85 with a few Level 80+. Most of our Level 85 players are 1 million+ Galactic Power with some approaching/over 2 million GP. We currently do Heroic Pit every 2-3 days and can accomplish Normal AAT in just over 1-day. We did 15 Stars on the first TB, but hoping to do a few more in the current TB. If we could fill out our 20+ empty/inactive slots with Level 85/daily players, we feel we could be a real powerhouse guild and move up to Heroic AAT easily. Contact me on Discord: Taopiglet#0164
  • Options
    Force corrupted zombies is looking for a small Guild or medium sized Guild to merge with us soon. We use Kik as our communication tool as well as game provided Chat. Not necessary to have kik. We are East Coast time zone and an easy-going laid back crew who has some Heavy Hitters and active players that will easily accommodate your group or individuals. We have a zero damage policy starting a heroic pit raid. We do normal aat, and close to doing heroic. I am Tabascoflames, Guild leader is Ember Wild.
    You can find us on Kik at #ForceCorruptedZombies
    You may also email me directly TabascoFlames at yahoo.com
    Or add me in game my Ally code is 741 789 777
    Questions or comments feel free to contact us today
  • Options
    Rage Against the First Order

Good evening everyone, we're here looking for about 20 players to round out our alliance. We are Rage Against the First Order, currently breezing through Heroic Rancor, and AAT. Our goal now is to ramp up for HAAT, and looking to increase our star count in TB (Currently around 14).

For heroic rancor, we have a (24 hour 0 damage rule), and AAT no restrictions.

Our guild leader is Washtro Niburne, and I'm Frreefilue (993-681-653).

Preferrably, we'd like players who can help with HAAT, but we accept all active players (raid tickets benefit us all!).

Looking forward to any and all propositions!

Feel free to PM or email jgkingii@gmail.com if that works better!
  • Options
    Dennis Frogmen

We're looking for about 15 players to add to our guild. We easily defeat HPit and AAT, and we got 12 stars in the first territory battles. We're currently sitting at around 28 million GP.

For HPit, we have a 20 hour no damage rule, and AAT no restrictions. We typically start HPit at noon CT (US) and allow attacks at 8AM CT the following day.

We accept all active players, really we just need raid tickets and toons for platoons.

We're currently trying to transition to using discord for TB strategy, and are encouraging all our members to join.

We also will make new officers of those who join fairly quickly once we see contributions and friendliness!

Please consider us as your new guild!

Dark Helmet
    763-835-891
  • Options
    We are full after a merger, but one is an alt and 2 of our others that were heavy hitters went MIA or got banned.

So we are seeking a small merge.

If you are 3 playing friends perhaps 4 let me know. Especially if you are heavy hitters. We need the help for HAAT.

For more information check this out.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/130087/50-50-52-million-guildgp-seeking-replacement-players#latest
  • Options
    Looking for about 10 members or so. We do heroic rancor. Not many rules in guild. Lol we laid back Group that like to compete and have fun.

My ally Code is 122-816-298
  • Options
    Hello all, the Empire trading co. Is looking for 10 or less people to fill out ranks. We have a few inactives who we are looking to drop. We run discord. Mine is MsullyCT#4991. We run both heroic rancor and tank. We are at 31 Million GP. We just had a successful guild merge but have some spots available still. My ally code is 311-454-695. We are not interested in merging with anyone, just looking for fill out our final spots. Any questions please ask. I hope to hear from some soon. May the force be with you.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Philan81 on
  • Options
    Twilight calling is looking to merge with a small guild of 1-6 players. Our current GP is just under 35 million. We got 15 stars in TB without 3 members participating. NAAT lasts about 12 hours. We are looking to make the move to HAAT soon. PM me if you are interested and we can decide if we are a good for for each other.
  • Options
    Calling for players.
    Our 3rd guild is recruiting and carries over 30M in GP. We are 30/50 now and looking for actives members or guild to merge in.
    Come join us!
  • Options
    East Time Zone Guild looking for more members to fill up our guild. Very active and easy going guild. Only rule is to donate if possible and contribute 600 a day.
    Guild GP - 22,695,00
    Currently doing H Ranchor raid
    Normal AAT

Vader1, ID 319-893-616
    Give us a look.
  • Options
    Ootini Alliance, Chill relaxed and welcoming guild filled with players who respect and communicate together into a SWGOH family.
    HAAT guild recruiting for Territory Battles (24 stars first TB), The Aluminum Falcon (50mil GP) looking for pref GP close to 1mil members to fill out our ranks. We mainly need players who have or close to HAAT teams geared and ready But have a decent roster for Territory Battles. HAAT on farm but need a few more heavy hitters to really punch it out. Want members who are active 600/600 tickets a day, friendly, donates to the guild regularly and contributor overall.
    All are welcome, we have several EU players as well as players from Asia and US.
    Reset time: 5:30pm PST
    Raid time (can be varied): 5:00 PST
    Interested in absorbing a guild (15-20 members) into a merger or just solo players who want to join the SWGOH family. DM me for more details.
    Add me if interested
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/
    Discord: Snow#3900
    Ally code: 651-163-827
  • Options
    Tauntaun Defense Squad is looking for a guild to merge with us or members to join and fill up our ranks.
    Members: 25/50; GP: 16,678,185
    We do Tier 4 and 5 Rancor Raids for members below level 80 only to allow them the chance to get the better rewards and improve quicker. The Tier 6 Rancor and AAT Raids are for all members to participate.
    We are looking to fill up our guild to improve on raids and guild events. We don't have a level requirement and are committed to helping the lower level members improve.
    Player ID: 123-686-328
  • Options
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels
    We have an active friendly core group. We are looking for active players that complete their daily activities and their daily 600 raid tickets. All new members must use Discord for communication for guild activities. We currently run Heroic Pit Raid weekly (more depending on Raid tickets), and AAT working towards HAAT. Running on an eastern time zone we have players from coast to coast in NA. 18 members currently, 14 million GP.
    We're not interested in multi guild Alliances at the moment. Would like to take on smaller groups or individuals. Thanks for your time.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Options
    DeathJamzbyMac is looking for more active players.

We currently have room for 20 members, and are looking for another similarly minded guild to join us. Everyone has input in every decision that we make, and we are always looking for the best ways to improve our rosters.

We are currently at 23.4mil GP

Raids launch around 9pm EST. Our only rule is regarding damage on the Pit, and we ask that you register zero damage for the first 24hours, Free for all after that period is over. Otherwise, get as close to 600 as you can, and just let us know if you're going to be away from the game. Real life happens and we understand that.

Add me if interested or request to join through the guild search. We're accepting all skill levels.

187-892-254
    Discord: JamzDatt#4722

Message me if you have any questions. :)
  • Options
    Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. Need too be an active player 3 days no activity will result in removal. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger. Not interested in moving.

Guild gp: 5.6
    Guild count: 12
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529
  • Options
    My guild has about 30 people in it anyone want to merge about half the people are needed only heroic raids
  • Options
    Primal Alliance is looking to for a guild merge, we are looking for guilds with 15-20 members interested in a merge.

About us:
    - Group of friendly, new and experienced players
    - Player level 40-85
    - Team players, working on territory battles for whole guild
    - Tier 6 rancor and Normal Tank Raid
    - Pit Raid Time 3pm Est (24 zero damage)

We are looking for like minded active players willing to work as a team.

Using line for 3rd party communication

If anyone is interested or has any questions PM me
  • Options
    Goats on a Boat is looking to merge with/join another tribe. Right now we have nine active players, and we want to join a larger guild with the intent of being able to complete guild events and heroic raids. Of the active players, 7 of us are level 85 and we also have a level 84. Of the nine members, we have a total of 6.3 million galactic power, with two of us over 1 million and three more very close to the 1 million mark. We are all active, logging in several times a day.

If you're interested in having us join you, PM me. We aren't picky about being officers, we just want to be able to run more end game events.
  • Options
    The Direwolf

We currently have 35 members 33GP. We run T7 rancor with 24 zero damage no cap and Normal Tank(with HAAT in sight). We are looking to fill our our team with serious contributors and good people.

We recently remove people who were not meeting the guilds needz and wojld love to have you. Currently 15 spots available so let me know and don't jesitate to message me.

Must be a lvl 85 player who mostly plays daily. We are not to strict, we understand the demands of real life.

My ally code: 634-881-675
  • Options
    Last Krayt is looking to merge or for players... Lvl7 rancor, 6haat, 22mm GP for event casual but active strong players

We are in the same situation! Willing to join on a few stipulations or you can join! Hit me up and let me know! I have 6 haat ready guys and another.10 working on that! Strong and willing to go!
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 6 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134

Cheers