Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Hi

We are looking for 11 players (lvl 80 and above) to fill our guild. We are quite relaxed, T7 rancor and naat.
    We only have 1 rule for rancor. 0 score in the first 24 hours.

Our guild is based around the GMT timezone.

Contact me via Line : mykcnoe or send me an ally request. my code is 265 314 991
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Looking for 10-11 players around lvl 80 and above.

Our rules are:
    1.0 dmg to rancor in first 24h
    2.Being active 500+/600
    3. have some fun

Guild is at GTM +1

We use discord

If you are intrested in send me msg
    or
    contact me via discord HakunMatata#4031
    ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

• Options
    Hi, we're looking for some new members. We have about 14 spaces open right now.

Level 85 minimum.

We do normal AAT but need you because we're looking to take on HAAT. When you join us, we'll be working on that!

0 damage for 24 hours on the Pit raid. Not doing this is one of the few things that will get you kicked. We wanna solo it from the beginning!

We like to have fun in chat and have been around as a group for a long time now. We need you to help us reach the next level and kick some ****.

I'm on Discord at Destructo#6246, and my ally code is 815-486-118. Contact me if you want to join the good guys!
  • Options
    Hey Guys! The New Jedi Order is looking to bring in about 5 or so guys to fill out our roster for Territory Battles.

-We were one ship mission short of 38*s this first TB, and would like to replace the guys that went inactive mid-TB.
    -Sitting at 95M in GP as a guild.

We are also willing to discuss a partnership for a "sister" guild.

Hit me up for more details !

-Castor Troy
    https://swgoh.gg/g/402/new-jedi-order/?stats=collection
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    Last Krayt is looking to merge or for players... Lvl7 rancor, 6haat, 22mm GP for event casual but active strong players
  • Options
    Grand Champion StarKillers is looking for a 15-20 more members to prepare for hAAT. If you are level 85 and are also close to complete hAAT you are very welcome to join us. For heroic Rancor we have a 24h no damage rule and will implement the same rule for nAAT too. We have members from Europe and the US and this helps tremendously with TB coordination. Raid times are rotating to ensure everyone gets his fair share. 600/600 is not mandatory but encouraged. For communication we use discord. If you are interested send me a message.
  • Options
    Knights who say Utini

We recently had a guild leader who quit playing and did not promote a new leader. So we had to split the guild off. We were able to keep our core group of 20 ish players but we are looking to fill our ranks with active players.

We plan to run HPit raids so looking for people with at least 1 7 star character so that you can register for the raid. We are just looking for people who can contribute daily tickets. We use the standard 24 hour 0 damage rule for the rancor.

We run NATT as a FFA and restart it as it finishes.

Ally Code: 615-841-449
    Time zone: EST

• Options
    Guild name: Knights of Jakku
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT
    Raid time: 12pm Saturdays and 2pm Sundays US CST
    Players lvl: mostly 85
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr under 10k damage and after 24hrs it's FFA. TANK raid is FFA
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K
    Times Zone: US CST
    Galactic Power: 38.7 million

Our guild is currently looking to add some ACTIVE players to help us beat the HAAT. We are looking for guild or players who will be active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested or if you have any questions please contact me on here or Discord!

Discord ID: Fynn Dralig #4045
    Ally code: 513-359-582
    Player name: Fynn Dralig
  • Options
    Global Force and Lunar Force just trimmed some inactive players and are looking for 5-10 players to join our ranks. We have two tiers. One will be 41*s and the other 30*s. Message for details. Merger would have to take place before TB starts in the morning.
  • NubiusMxmus
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by NubiusMxmus on
  • Options
    Bad Motivator, a top Territory Battles guild, is looking to start a development guild. Guild will eventually run lower level rancors and give new players a place to learn and develop with great leadership. As you progress, there will be many opportunities to fill spots in other guilds in the group running heroic rancors and HAATs. Guild is already set up. We can take up to 35 people total. Our chat is on Discord.

Message me at zzhbkk#9591 to talk more.
  • Options
    2 guilds both looking for 15 new members each. We both have over half active in TB and are HAAT capable with a nudge. Earning 20-25* stars in TB. Ours guilds are too big to merge without displacing others and we are looking for guild with a MIA leader, or a guild thats looking to implode. We would like to give you a home.

Pm for more info and/or to discuss in more detail on line or discord.
  • Options
    TheRevaniter guild is looking to find a home for our 15ish or so active members to help contribute to Territory Battles, HPIT and HAAT.

We have five members that are all level 85 and 1.2-1.8mil GP, that do most of the heavy lifting in HPIT, and in the first TB. I'd love to find a home for everyone, but I'm primarily concerned with the top five, who are ready to contribute to HAAT.

We've only ever used in game chat, and I became the guild leader by default. I don't have the time to properly run this group, and I want to find a good home for all of us.

PM if you can take us in.
  • Options
    Devioxz Mindz is looking to incorporate 20 members into its guild.

Our minimum player level is 85. We currently have 33 mil GP.

It is necessary for the members of the guild to be on swgoh.gg in order to be able to evaluate rosters and provide better organizations for Territory Battles. This also means that we will require active participation on Discord to organize and efficiently execute Territory Battles to maximize our gains.

We are not casual players, but more of us are F2P. This means that we actively talk to each other to organize ourselves.

Our last TB run, with roughly 28 players participating, was 14 stars. With 20 active members, we can easily reach 25 or more.

We have an environment of very friendly people, and organize ourselves efficiently to make sure we maximize our progress.

We have a 24 hour no damage rule for the Heroic Rancor, and we currently play normal AAT raids. Though with a successful merge, we could start doing HAATs.

Our timezone is EST, and our reset is at 6:30.

Normal AAT raids start at daily reset, Heroic Rancors at guild reset.

My discord is TwoPlusTwoOne#8435, please message me if you're interested and we can start talking about a merge. We will require talking about member activity and overall power before doing any merge.
  • Kaesar
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thanks everyone we found our new home!

I am at the head of a 4 irl friends guild, we all are lv85 with around 700k GP.

We always wanted to be in a small guild where things do not look like a factory and enjoy good talk. So that is why we stayed just the four of us so far.

But now things are different, TB reward all member equally and we all want to get some of these HS and GK shards for ourselves.

We are living in Japan so some guild base in Japan / Australia / New Zealand would be best.

We also do not want to get into a 50 player guild or a guild with 5 other guilds. The best would be a meduim guild around 20-30 players to take us in.

We also all have a job (25-29 yrs old) so we don't want too strict rules like connect at that time, be on discord all the time or whatever. We have line and use it for ourselves so that would be fine.

Eventually if you are in the same case as us (4 irl friends kinf of thing) then lets merge together (which ever direction, who cares) and then try to grow up to 20-30 together.

Finally, we are f2p, some of us spent 30 bucks but thats it, no daulphin or whales here.

Cheers!!!
    Post edited by Kaesar on
  • Maglieri
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, we are AUS New Order, with 25 members. Our GP is around 8.1 mil.

We're a social guild, mostly free to play. 10 members are level 80+.

We do normal AAT raid, and just finished our first heroic Rancor. However our strongest player just moved guild so we're looking to merge with a guild of similar style and interests - so we can keep it friendly and social but raid more often.

We don't really use other chat (but do have a discord channel). We only ask people to stay active.

Find us on guild search, and my ally code is 449-777-662.
  • Options
    TheRevaniter guild is looking to find a home for our 15ish or so active members to help contribute to Territory Battles, HPIT and HAAT.

We have five members that are all level 85 and 1.2-1.8mil GP, that do most of the heavy lifting in HPIT, and in the first TB. I'd love to find a home for everyone, but I'm primarily concerned with the top five, who are ready to contribute to HAAT.

We've only ever used in game chat, and I became the guild leader by default. I don't have the time to properly run this group, and I want to find a good home for all of us.

PM if you can take us in.

Hey there, my guild is looking to merge. We currently have 32/50 members so we have room for all of you. Our raids consist of heroic rancour and regular AAT. We are fairly easy going and are mostly looking for active members. My ingame ally code is 253-762-292, our guild name is "RedFive". Let me know if you would be interested in merging.
  • Options
    Ann's Fist is looking for new/active members or possible merger of a small active guild. We currently have 40 members but have some inactivity with a few. Willing to accommodate room for active players. 12 members are currently under level 65 but are growing fast with our help. We did start out as a laid back guild for the smaller players. Now we have gotten a great group of members to where we want to do more and do better. 21 of us are over level 80. 24 members participated in the first Territory Battles. We do rotate Rancor pit raids 4-6. We have not attempted Heroic yet but hope to in the very near future.
    What we are looking for:
    Must be active!
    Must use chat! (We do use Discord chat as well as the game chat)
    Level 65 or higher (Some exceptions can be made if you are active and can grow fast. We help our members grow if you are doing your part in the guild.)

Now for the stats as of 9-6-2017.
    Guild GP: 19,444,024
    Raid points rank: 10,038
    Rancor pit rank: 12,417
    Tank Takedown rank: 10,979
    First T.B. stars: 11
    T.B. rank: 8676

My contact info:
    Discord chat: RyNitez #2664
    Discord Guild link: https://discord.gg/Emgm7B
    Ally code: 872-642-749
  • Options
    BB808 is looking to fill a few spots before the next TB. We got 27 stars this run and could have easily finished with 29 or possibly 30, but reasons. 64M total GP. Next prize tier is at 31 stars so not that far off.

Currently running heroic on both raids. 600 per day mandatory.

Not dominating in arena or choosing not to spend on the game isn't important, the right attitude IS!

Ideal candidates will be active in chat and in game and Discord is absolutely mandatory for membership. You don't have to chat up pages of text, but we do expect you to chime in from time to time to let us know you still want to be here, though the more the better. Motivated players willing to put the needs of the guild first go to the top of the list. Global guild so we do what we can to accommodate a lot of time zones. Pretty relaxed rules compared to other serious guilds and we're pretty chill people, so get over here while you can!

Shade Thanewulf, 783-351-677.
    Discord ID: Shade#2913
    Officer: TwiztidKiller#9308

Message me here or either of us on Discord with any questions or concerns.
  • Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting 7 members to join our guild. We have 43 everyday active members and generate 20k tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and sre preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We kicked a few members gor inactivity due to Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Level 80+ Discord and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
    Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 15 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 15 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • callen25
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    We are looking for new members or a guild merger. We have about 20 members right now at varying levels. A few of us have played since the beginning and like to help out newer players. We don't have any rules outside of when it comes to raids. We do the heroic pit raid but can't finish the haat yet. The only rule for pit raid is a 24 hrs period where you can only do one weak squad so everyone registers for rewards, then you are free to go. Raids start at 6pm ET usually the day after one is available. An announcement is made when they will start. Other than that, no rules. We are an easy going guild that is made up of ftp players. If interested, my ally code is 247-834-291.
    We have a very causal Guild here, much like yours. Our Guild has some new, and a group of those that started playing the game together since the beginning. Most of us, if not all of us, are free ftp definitely interested in a merge. Our GP is around 29.5 mil with a little over 30 active players. We finish HPit in around an hour and have a 0 dmg rule for first 24 hours. We are a few players away from completing the HAAT raid. Our whole Guild communicates through the Line app to ensure everyone knows starttimes for raids. Also very useful for newer players to ask questions to the more experienced players. My Ally Code is 797-918-745
    Post edited by callen25 on
  • Options
    callen25 wrote: »
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    We are looking for new members or a guild merger. We have about 20 members right now at varying levels. A few of us have played since the beginning and like to help out newer players. We don't have any rules outside of when it comes to raids. We do the heroic pit raid but can't finish the haat yet. The only rule for pit raid is a 24 hrs period where you can only do one weak squad so everyone registers for rewards, then you are free to go. Raids start at 6pm ET usually the day after one is available. An announcement is made when they will start. Other than that, no rules. We are an easy going guild that is made up of ftp players. If interested, my ally code is 247-834-291.
    We have a very causal Guild here, must like yours. Have some new, and a group of those that started playing the game together since the begining. Most of us; if not all of us, are free ftp definitely interested if you like to talk more about a merge our guild communicates through the line all.

app*
  • BobaFettsEvilTwin
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    BobasBerserkers are recruiting!

We're a small, relaxed, mainly f2p guild with around 12 regular U.K. and U.S. players and 10 occasionals that have fallen by the wayside. Levels vary, but most of us are 80-85, with a some newer members rapidly moving up the ranks. With Territory Battles coming in, we're looking at bringing in some more players, or merging another guild in, so that we can progress further and get better rewards.

A very social guild, we're very much focused on developing the lower level players up to speed and exchanging hints, tips and advice. Team chat is through the normal in-game chat or through the guild only Facebook page (search Bobasberserkers and we'll approve entry)

Currently running alternate T6/T5 Rancor raids to bring up the lower level guys, with a view to going for Herioc Pit raids soon (especially as Raid Han is a required Platoon deploy!). Normal Tank raids at the minute, again with a view to starting Heroic raids once numbers are up.

Ideally, we're looking for TB-viable players (so, lvl 65+ or nearly there) - the only requirements we have are contribute towards raids/tasks etc and don't be a helmet.

Interested? My ally code is 659-628-957 (BobaFettsEvilTwin), or apply via the Facebook page (search Bobasberserkers)
  • Options
    BobasBerserkers are recruiting!

We're a small, relaxed, mainly f2p guild with around 12 regular U.K. and U.S. players and 10 occasionals that have fallen by the wayside. Levels vary, but most of us are 80-85, with a some newer members rapidly moving up the ranks. With Territory Battles coming in, we're looking at bringing in some more players, or merging another guild in, so that we can progress further and get better rewards.

A very social guild, we're very much focused on developing the lower level players up to speed and exchanging hints, tips and advice. Team chat is through the normal in-game chat or through the guild only Facebook page (search Bobasberserkers and we'll approve entry)

Currently running alternate T6/T5 Rancor raids to bring up the lower level guys, with a view to going for Herioc Pit raids soon (especially as Raid Han is a required Platoon deploy!). Normal Tank raids at the minute, again with a view to starting Heroic raids once numbers are up.

Ideally, we're looking for TB-viable players (so, lvl 65+ or nearly there) - the only requirements we have are contribute towards raids/tasks etc and don't be a helmet.

Interested? My ally code is 659-628-957 (BobaFettsEvilTwin), or apply via the Facebook page (search Bobasberserkers)

Are you willing to join our Guild?
  • Options
    "Perseverance" is looking to have a guild or two merge with us (our leader founded it the very first day of guilds, so he is not currently looking to merge into another group, we have just been fighting a slowly losing battle of attrition since HAAT raids began).

Looking for up to 20 (maybe 25) members to join, with several of our officers (myself included) willing to step down and grant "instant officer" status to merging guild leaders and their "lieutenants".

We are a mostly USA based, 40 million Galactic Power guild (approximately 30 million active, we will be making some deep cuts of inactive players shortly) with a strong core of 15 very active members, and another dozen or so fairly active.

Heroic Rancor: on 90 minute farm (24 hour 0 damage, then free for all), launches 6PM PST/9PM EST when tickets available

Still running NAAT (36 hour farm) but like everybody else, we are "almost" HAAT ready - we fell just shy of completing phase 2 our last run, with 21 participants and most of us still holding a phase 3 and 4 team in reserve.
    Currently launches whenever tickets are available, and is a free for all throughout.

13 stars gained on last Territory Battle (25 members participated), we could probably get 16 - 18 as we are right now, took a couple days to get the kinks out... active members are aggressively farming non-meta toons to fill out raid platoons.

We currently only pull about 12 - 15 thousand tickets a day, but looking to improve that vastly with your help.

Line preferred for communication, but not yet mandatory.

Why us? We are an extremely friendly and casual (mostly F2P) guild, active members and officers always willing to offer advice and support, very accommodating to "life happening" events which might pull you away for a day or eight (although please let us know if you can!)... of course we would prefer if everybody got their 600 tickets a day, but we do not enforce (or even track) that right now.

But we (the long time active members really want to become a "casual elite" guild - without losing our sense of fun and family!

What we are looking for;
    Hoping to absorb a second strong core of level 85's with at least one HAAT team ready, but absolutely willing to accommodate lower level players who are dedicated to actively and aggressively growing their rosters.
    We would like to achieve an average of at least 20,000 raid tickets daily, get HAAT on farm, and push through to 30+ stars on Territory Battles, while growing all the time.

Thanks for reading, if you think you might be a good fit with us, please PM me here, send me an ally request in game, or a message on the Line app.

TL/DR...

Guild: Perseverance (USA based)
    GP: 40 million
    (Only interested in merge into us)
    Recruiting: 20+ members for HAAT/TB
    H-Pit/NAAT guild
    Communication: Line

Ally code: 965-332-268

Line: thejefftm

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Hey,

We are a 80M GP, 33* Guild looking for small groups of anywhere between 5 - 15 players to merge into our guild to replace non performing TB players.

We would be looking for players 1.4m GP and upwards, Line is mandatory, as is syncing to swgoh.gg.

if you are interested please get in touch on Line: lonestar49
  • Options
    The Nerf Herding Scoundrels are looking for 10-20 new members to help out on TB!
    We are a guild of easygoing people. The only rules we have at the moment is 24h buffer on Heroic Pit raid, and we try to encourage maxing of daily tickets.
    We have 3 people almost soloing Rancor (1 atm), and the rest are from beginner to level 85 (mostly 85).
    We could merge with someone but would prefer having a smaller guild/band of people join us.
    As I said, we'd like to do better on TB, but also start doing HAAT.
    We communicate via Discord outside of game.

My ally code is 529-112-945.
  • Options
    Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are currently recruiting and open to smaller guilds merging with us.

A friendly and fun UK Based guild we are looking for 5-15 level 85 team players who are focused on reaching HAAT level. (PLEASE NOTE WE PLAN TO RUN HAAT THIS WEEKEND)

We currently run HRancor with a 0 score 24 hour restriction and 1 team only.
    GP 40mill, 17 stars on the first TB

Requirements:

Team player
    FTP only
    Discord compulsory
    Active daily players (barring holidays etc obviously)

We will consider non UK players and some lower level members should a whole guild wish to merge.

If you are interested, please PM me or my ally code is 966-766-743; and you can contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Options
    Ewokk on teh Wild Side is looking for 10 players (with a couple more spots opening up as we cut some inactives) to join us in progressing through territory battles and Heroic AAT

We are currently at 31.8 million GP and got 14 stars in the first TB, with only 20-25 people active.

Heroic Rancor: We let players below 85 do what they can while everyone else does a 0 damage tag for the first 24 hours. After that, free for all. Top 3 spots are asked to not be in the top 3 in the next raid to spread rewards around a bit more evenly.

We are running normal AAT whenever we have the tickets and its a free for all. Members are working on Heroic AAT teams.

Currently we pull in about 15k tickets per day and want to improve that.

We are a friendly group of players who are willing to offer advice or crack jokes in chat. We currently use in game chat and just started using discord outside of the game to communicate. If you think you might be a good fit please PM me here or send me a message on discord (saevio #3253)