How are weaker guilds to clear HAAT if they continue to lose their members to HAAT guilds?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Well take my perspective for example. I'm a leader of a formerly "casual" guild that is working towards heroic AAT, if I were to drop the casual players then I'd have to lose about 20% of loyal ticket producing members and wait for others to join. New recruiting is really, really hard if you don't already take down HAAT. Almost impossible actually so it'll be a really long time till I fill their spots.

On the other hand if I don't drop them and have to ask everyone to farm another team it'll be months more and I'll lose members that I need to finish other phases because they already have at least one HAAT ready squad and can easily find another guild. So what is the better choice?

Do you currently have a full guild? If so, can you find a guild in a similar position on the forum that would consider forming an alliance?

Use the top 25 players from each guild to form the HAAT guild, and put the more casual players in the sister guild. Keep communications open between both guilds. Once HAAT guild is regularly farming the HAAT raid, regularly check HAAT team progression within the sister guild. At an appropriate time, put the guild membership back as was before the alliance so that you now have two guild farming the HAAT

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't this the same as dropping the 20%? I mean they go to a "waiting guild" and the stronger of us combine to make a HAAT ready guild. This is funneling basically and you essentially leave the others behind.

And what's wrong with that? If people don't want to put in the effort, why should you keep them around? Why shouldn't be off in a sister guild doing hPit?

I don't get the emphasis on keeping guilds, always in flux, to the same roster when the roster clearly isn't adequate for HAAT? Either change your roster by merging or quitting for a new guild or don't do HAAT.

It's quite simple really.
  • Options
    We had a slug leave our guild shortly after the haat launched for a guild that was completing. I checked up on him once we finally finished heroic and he was at 5*. What's the point? What is he gaining from his 5* GK? It isn't usable for much. In the grand scheme of things he really didn't gain much, and I would argue he missed a better group of guys and a lot of laughs in the exchange.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    smninja73 wrote: »
    It really does suck because i run a very small guild and when i go out to recruit the very first thing i get is "merge with our guild" "hey come join our haat guild" you know that **** i'm so dang tired of getting and its frustrating because no one wants to join the guild if you know what im saying

Maybe there is something to the wisdom of they can and you can't?
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    We had a slug leave our guild shortly after the haat launched for a guild that was completing. I checked up on him once we finally finished heroic and he was at 5*. What's the point? What is he gaining from his 5* GK? It isn't usable for much. In the grand scheme of things he really didn't gain much, and I would argue he missed a better group of guys and a lot of laughs in the exchange.

GK is a game changer, even at 5*, and was even moreso months ago. Not saying it's worth leaving a good guild over, but for some people it's more important than the camaraderie.
  • Options

GK is a game changer, even at 5*, and was even moreso months ago. Not saying it's worth leaving a good guild over, but for some people it's more important than the camaraderie.

Well then, those people are definitely not slugs.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
This discussion has been closed.