Leader Speed Buff is Broken, Seed Bonus is Being Added Twice

12346Next

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I have screen shot of QGJ's team having same turn meter as my Dooku. ALSO, Poggle having 60% more effect. Thus the conclusion: all leaders had 60% bonus effect applied. QGJ: 23*1.6= you get the idea

Barriss is working as usual, no boost there
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Dangit, I just leveld up my QGJ's leader ability past 3.
  • Options
    Welcome back to the boring old Dark Phasmeta.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    One of the guys on my shard has already changed to QGJ lead w/ Old Ben so I decided to test this for myself.

@0:13 QGJ goes first and Dooku's turn meter isn't even filled, despite having 1 greater speed (161 vs 160). Additionally QGJ has already carried over some turn meter before Dooku makes his move.

@0:35 Old Ben's stun is dispelled before Poe get's a chance to move, despite supposedly being in a different "speed bracket" (turn 8 vs turn 7).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2bIg-C-Ek

h

Hey Millennial,

You team is awesome, that is me in the vid. I always fight you for first I think you are an hour before me, I try not to fight your team till I'm pretty sure you get your payout. Anyway just wanted to say hi, always nice to see another guy on the server.

Hey Dark! :)

That makes much more sense. I always wondered why you never tried to fight for first.

P.S. You have the best defensive team on our server. ;)
  • Options
    One of the guys on my shard has already changed to QGJ lead w/ Old Ben so I decided to test this for myself.

@0:13 QGJ goes first and Dooku's turn meter isn't even filled, despite having 1 greater speed (161 vs 160). Additionally QGJ has already carried over some turn meter before Dooku makes his move.

@0:35 Old Ben's stun is dispelled before Poe get's a chance to move, despite supposedly being in a different "speed bracket" (turn 8 vs turn 7).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2bIg-C-Ek

h

Hey Millennial,

You team is awesome, that is me in the vid. I always fight you for first I think you are an hour before me, I try not to fight your team till I'm pretty sure you get your payout. Anyway just wanted to say hi, always nice to see another guy on the server.

Hey Dark! :)

That makes much more sense. I always wondered why you never tried to fight for first.

P.S. You have the best defensive team on our server. ;)

Nice to see some defensive feedback
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Thanks OP, all the players who tested, EA and the devs for identifying this urgent bug.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Indeed! Well done all!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Hi Dark and Millennial. I'm on the same shard as you both. Just wanted to give you a shout out. Both your teams are really hard to beat! Haha.

Luckily I play on a different Timezone and hitting the top 5 is a lot less competitive for me than I'm sure it is for you both.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Chatsy wrote: »
    Hi Dark and Millennial. I'm on the same shard as you both. Just wanted to give you a shout out. Both your teams are really hard to beat! Haha.

Luckily I play on a different Timezone and hitting the top 5 is a lot less competitive for me than I'm sure it is for you both.

Best of luck!

I see you at #1 right now. GJ ;)
  • Options
    Thanks mate, had some unbelievable lucky RNG against yourself and Dark haha. An hour till roll over my time so hopefully I can stick it out.
  • Options
    Chatsy wrote: »
    Thanks mate, had some unbelievable lucky RNG against yourself and Dark haha. An hour till roll over my time so hopefully I can stick it out.

:)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    This is not an error **** first you complain about poe now this. Smh
  • Options
    Qgj is still good even when he is fixed, calm down man.
  • Options
    I say they leave it. Anything to break up that Poe/Old Ben horse****
  • Options
    Something is off here as Jinn is in his own speed tier. His meter is full and he's hitting while other turn 1 heroes are sitting with unfilled meters. There's something beyond
    Qgj is still good even when he is fixed, calm down man.

Beyond good :) Anyone upset about him being "just" turn 1 as a leader is really reaching. He doesn't need to be in his own speed tier to warrant running him as a lead. That guy basically has a turn 1 3 hit attack - his own hit + assist attacker base damage + 75% increased damage from the assisting attacker. That's 2.75 hits at turn 1. After this speed leader change he's easily one of the top few characters in the game and possibly the best.
  • Options
    Something is off here as Jinn is in his own speed tier. His meter is full and he's hitting while other turn 1 heroes are sitting with unfilled meters. There's something beyond

Someone posted here a while back saying that it could be a simple typo in the code (i.e. +33 speed instead of +23). It makes perfect sense while also adhering to the current speed theory. It also explains why QGJ is the only speed leader to experience this bug.
  • Options
    Wonderful...the #1 guy in my server must be reading the forums. He's using only a 6* QGJ gear 8 as leader but he's been at #1 for a while. Don't know if I can take him when it comes close to prize time...this glitch needs to be fixed asap. (My QGJ is only 4 star, not leveled or geared...*sigh*...was working on Poe to counter all the tools at the top of the leaderboard).
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol