Leader Speed Buff is Broken, Seed Bonus is Being Added Twice

Prev13456
EwokRampage
116 posts Member
edited February 2016
The leadership skill that adds speed is broken. After some analysis from the team instinct crew we have come to the conclusion that the bonus is being added on twice allowing people like Old Ben to go before Poe which shouldn't actually be possible. It also let's quigon reach turn 6 which is making him go first every turn.

Sorry Devs for putting it in all caps I will refrain from doing that any more, it was more just to grab attention for a game breaking bug as quickly as possible.

Thanks to CookieCrisp for providing a good theory that at level 6 the qui gon leadership skill seems to give 32 speed instead of 23. This is our best guess at the moment as to why the jedi's seem to be so much faster then others at the moment.

I edited the title and the last sentence of this first post. Please refrain from posting anything in all caps. -EA_Jesse
Post edited by EwokRampage on

Replies

• Options
    :o:o:o:o:o:o

Please don't let it be true!
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Game breaking? You mean Poe breaking lol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Get your keyboard fixed
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    As a Old Ben and QGJ owner, I confirm. Hell yeah. Speed is win, speed is life.
  • Options
    Yep I noticed this too, glad I finished arena today
  • Options
    That mean's QGJ has 183 speed and Old Ben has 158 speed!!!!!

:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • Options
    Time to rotate in my 3 star qgj
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse please fix this it's gamebreaking
  • Options
    Time to rotate in my 3 star qgj

Glad I have one more battle left. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    If Yoda hits before this is fixed this is gonna be hilarious.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    If true:

lollerskates.gif
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    That mean's QGJ has 183 speed and Old Ben has 158 speed!!!!!

:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

So QGJ goes twice before Asajj even goes once? That's tight.

• Options
    Tak wrote: »
    Game breaking? You mean Poe breaking lol

By the way he's typing, I'd say he's breaking.

In all seriousness though, thanks OP for bringing this to notice. Could've been said a bit more chill though, still, appreciated. xD
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    If any post on this forum is deserving of an all-caps title it's this one. This is completely and utterly game-breaking.
  • Options
    I sure hope they fix this before arena reward time or I'm going to get rekt
  • Options
    I'm glad my server doesn't have many people running QGJ then. :)
  • Options
    Sorry about the all caps I just wanted the devs to see this one. You have seen my posts I usually don't do that.
  • Options
    Absolutely. If it's the case, must be addressed immediately, this is by far the biggest issue out there.
  • Options
    Sorry about the all caps I just wanted the devs to see this one. You have seen my posts I usually don't do that.

Has this been tested multiple times?
  • EwokRampage
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    We had someone test it 10 times in a row poe was beat every time. We also saw kit and aayla beating poe which also shouldnt be possible.The only person who should be going first every time is a maxed leia with a maxed ackbar leader. She is the only one currently who should be able to reach turn 6, not QGJ.
  • Options
    If this is true. Please don't fix this. This is awesome. B)
  • Options
    If true (my game isn't updated yet), CG removes some bugs and replaces with new ones... lol

Do they conduct proper QA before releasing updates?
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    If this is true. Please don't fix this. This is awesome. B)

Don't fix a broken aspect? What a **** statement.
  • Options
    Keep calm and keep testing.
  • Options
    We had someone test it 10 times in a row poe was beat every time. We also saw kit and aayla beating poe which also shouldnt be possible.The only person who should be going first every time is a maxed leia with a maxed ackbar leader. She is the only one currently who should be able to reach turn 6, not QGJ.

Thanks for discovering this so quickly. Hopefully the devs jump on this immediately.
  • Options
    Saw same - I can also confirm. Old Ben is beating Poe...but it seems it's even more than 2x because he isn't just beating him for RNG in turn 1 - he seems to be in an altogether different speed tier as Old Ben's moving and Poe's meter isn't even full. It's definitely broken somehow.
  • Options
    Um, wasn't Qui gons leadership already like that before update? Dont forget all the gear/level/star factors. Also depends on poes levels and gear.
  • Options
    This is being looked at now, I'll get back to everyone once I know more.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    If true (my game isn't updated yet), CG removes some bugs and replaces with new ones... lol

Do they conduct proper QA before releasing updates?

A dev on reddit mentioned that they don't even log this change. How are they supposed to properly test incomplete changelogs?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

That's assuming Team Instinct theory about speed is correct. A Dev said in Reddit that it wasn't. I know it matched reality, but maybe it was coincidental, and something was broken in the game and they fixed it, so it now works as intended.