Leader Speed Buff is Broken, Seed Bonus is Being Added Twice

Replies

• Options
    moongod wrote: »
    If this is true. Please don't fix this. This is awesome. B)

Your the only one with QGJ as leader on our board,lol.
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This is being looked at now, I'll get back to everyone once I know more.

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm leveling QGJ as we speak.
  • Options
    So basically people who actually invested money in the game are back to having an advantage. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

It just ruins the balance of the game that's all. If it is just qui gon with this bug then every single team is going to have qui gon + Jedi team.
  • Options
    Did I miss the note that speed leadership works turn 1 in the update?? It's not in the February update note, unless I just missed it.
  • Options
    The leadership skill that adds speed is broken. After some analysis from the team instinct crew we have come to the conclusion that the bonus is being added on twice allowing people like Old Ben to go before Poe which shouldn't actually be possible. It also let's quigon reach turn 6 which is making him go first every turn. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP CG!!!!! JESUS THIS IS GAME BREAKINGGGGG!!!!!

Thank you @EwokRampage. This explains SOO much. I spent all my crystals fighting someone tonight with a Jedi team because I couldn't figure out **** was happening. He had QGJ (L), Ima, Aayla, Lumi and Dooku. 5 out of 5 times I fought him his entire team went before my Poe, GS and Leia and I've been trying to figure wth was going on.

Look on the bright side. If they don't change it, we have a whole meta :) (though I think that's probably true even after its fixed once Yoda is out)

• Options
    @EwokRampage I just tested in arena.

I ran:

Admiral Ackbar 6* g8 (Leader)

Hoth Rebel Scout 6* g8

Stormtrooper Han 7* g8

Resistance Pilot 6* g7

Luminara Unduli 7* g8

Hoth Rebel Scout went before a g8 Dooku. After Dooku's turn, STH immediately was able to taunt. So it indeed does work for other leader abilities as well as QGJ's
  • Options
    It seems to be working fine for me.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    It seems to be working fine for me.

Yep working as intended. :D
  • Options
    Oh...now all the poe bunnies want broken stuff fixed.
  • Options
    What if the Qui Gon ability has a typo (32 instead of 23)? It pushes Qui Gon into turn 6, explains the weird Jedi at turn 7.

It could be a simple typo or dislexic programmer.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    What if the Qui Gon ability has a typo (32 instead of 23)? It pushes Qui Gon into turn 6, explains the weird Jedi at turn 7.

It could be a simple typo or dislexic programmer.

Or working as intended breathing new life into a Poe filled meta
  • Options
    @EwokRampage I just tested in arena.

I ran:

Hoth Rebel Scout 6* g8

Stormtrooper Han 7* g8

Resistance Pilot 6* g7

Luminara Unduli 7* g8

Hoth Rebel Scout went before a g8 Dooku. After Dooku's turn, STH immediately was able to taunt. So it indeed does work for other leader abilities as well as QGJ's

That might be working correctly, what ability level is your Ackbar leader skill. Scout + speed boost should tie dooku normally. If scout has it speed doubled, dooku should be far behind him.
  • Options
    Findec wrote: »
    Nahow wrote: »
    And as game-breaking as this may be, it's still less game-breaking than Poe.

This makes Old Ben a paid exclusive god-like. Seems worse from where I am standing.

Nah, bc you need like at least 2 maxed out characters to have POSSIBLY as much impact as 1 Poe does. To me this just says a whole lot more about Poe, I mean 2 of some of the best characters in the game to have the impact of 1 Poe.
  • Options
    Ackbar speed leader is working as it should. Maybe only Jedi speed leader is broken? Coincidence? I think not! Lol
  • Options
    So basically people who actually invested money in the game are back to having an advantage. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

It just ruins the balance of the game that's all. If it is just qui gon with this bug then every single team is going to have qui gon + Jedi team.

Hi Ewok, I'm in your server. I just beat superfarter 's QGJ team. I didn't notice anything unusual because my Poe and GS both went before his QGJ.

• Options
    I figured something fishy was going on. 135 >143? ok, short of some tricky speed mechanics it does seem to make sense.
  • Options
    @EwokRampage is this update supposed to have speed leader abilities applying first turn? I didn't see this in the Feb update notes.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    @EwokRampage is this update supposed to have speed leader abilities applying first turn? I didn't see this in the Feb update notes.

It is supposed to according to Dev on Reddit
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I think something strange is definitely going on. Well spotted OP!

I tried putting in an all Jedi team just for trying it out and it was crazy. Absolutely mauled teams I haven't been able to touch before. Only fought three battles so far, but QGJ, Fisto and Old Ben all went before Poe. That can't be right. Can it?

While I'd absolutely love to see the boring present meta get exchanged for something new, now I feel kinda guilty instead.
  • Options
    The speed buff is not doubling for asajj. I have fought poe and dooku teams 8 times now and my talia does not go before either of them. Daka always goes first. All my toons are lvl 70 and fully geared going against multiple lvl 70 fully geared toons. I can't find anyone with QSJ as leader to fight.
  • Options
    Since we have reports that other leader abilities are working as intended, I'll repeat. Qui Gon's ability may be the result of a typo or dislexic programmer and have a value of 32 instead of 23. Can someone with a non-maxed Qui test his speed with an old Ben please?
  • Options
    It seems slower to me. Did the animations change?
  • Options
    Cdmd2b wrote: »
    The speed buff is not doubling for asajj. I have fought poe and dooku teams 8 times now and my talia does not go before either of them. Daka always goes first. All my toons are lvl 70 and fully geared going against multiple lvl 70 fully geared toons. I can't find anyone with QSJ as leader to fight.

Yea it looks to be tied to qui gon specifically. Good job testing it out.

• Options
    Since we have reports that other leader abilities are working as intended, I'll repeat. Qui Gon's ability may be the result of a typo or dislexic programmer and have a value of 32 instead of 23. Can someone with a non-maxed Qui test his speed with an old Ben please?

Makes sense. That would mean QGJ would have 170 speed and Old Ben would have 145 speed.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    It seems slower to me. Did the animations change?

Ya, I'm not liking how slow the animations are. They should be like they are in GW, nice and speedy.
  • Options

I ran:

Hoth Rebel Scout 6* g8

Stormtrooper Han 7* g8

Resistance Pilot 6* g7

Luminara Unduli 7* g8

Before starting I always wanted to go for a Rebel themed team but with current meta I strayed away and went for the typical folks. Now with Ackbar's leader ability affecting turn 1, I may have to switch gears (again). Although I do not have Ackbar or ST Han so it would be a very long haul to get both to 6* +... Worth it?
  • Options
    Definite speed problem. I run Sid(lead), Phasma, kylo all 7*, 6* Poe max gear, 5* old Ben just fought this setup twice QGJ(lead) old Ben Rey GS lumi. QGJ went first on both occasions followed by my Sid than my Poe next thing was really weird cause the other teams old Ben went next even though his turn meter was reduced by 25% what the? Might have to bring in QGJ as lead until this bug is fixed.
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »

It is supposed to according to Dev on Reddit

Why is this not discussed on the official forums...in the official update? This is huge information for the current meta. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
  • Options
    Forgot how much more fun the game was with no Poe. Enjoy until they fix it
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I just utterly destroyed #1 on my Arena with a full Jedi team. Never thought that would happen. Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Changes are coming, I'm sure.
  • Options

This seems to be a possibility

My QGJ was level 5 or +21 and he went before Poe, but lumi, barriss both went after

I level up to level 6 and +23 speed and now Barriss and lumi both can go before Poe or after ( coin flip )

So seems that the flip of 23 to 32 would accomplish this or a level 5 QGJ leader ability would have the same results as a level 6 QGJ