Assault battles Endo

Replies

• Options
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    Last time, my empire squad wasn't even strong and almost beat it. Now, my same squad is way way stronger and can't even beat first tier. I've even changed my mods and everything. They must have amped up the difficulty on all tiers.

In Stages 4 and 8, you start to finally hurt one Ewok Elder, then the other heals him to almost full health. You kill off the others, they all get revived while continuing to beat the snot out of you. I don't see how the other Ewoks at such low health can do such insane damage. What did they do? Give them steroids??
  • Momofatts
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Last event i was able to finish to tiers, today only one with a huge amount of luck huge amount of luck amount of luck it is a waste of time waste of time

If it a wast of time for you, than I would recomand to skip the event. Saves you time.
    Also not starting a thread about wasting your time, will save you even more time ;-)

We all aren't lvl 85 and they put lvl 75 recommended so we wouldn't of wasted our time and resources if it wasn't incorrectly described. That's the issue for me. Don't put lvl 75+ if it's not ment for anyone below lvl 80.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    It's about time we get something a little challenging. OP couldn't roflstomp it w/ whatever ghetto squad he chose so he complained. I appreciated the increased difficulty.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Was easy for me, but that is cause I had fully geared characters.

Vader (Z), Palpatine, Shoretrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, IG88.

Aoes help a ton here. The little guys die in 1 hit from tie fighter's aoe. The ewok elders need to be stunned or ability blocked as they will just revive every time. I only used Vader's specials on phase 4 and 8.

I didn't really notice any difference in difficulty between tier 3 and the bonus tier, but that could justbe RNG making it appear so.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fair is fair, for grins I tried my Snow T. G8 6* 70, Magma T 7* g8 85. With L- DV, EP, RG all g10, 7*. And breezed thru T1/2/3 I was shocked..

Post edited by Rumpelstilzchen on
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    Options
    bolobaby wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

or you say screw empire and use droids like i did and beat it no problem.... plus NO ZETA needed. granted i did have grievous to help but still hes not the best. plus my characters never lost there protections during the fight :P

Must be nice to have every toon you could possibly want to beat the event.

I would love a strong shoretrooper for the event but mine isnt good enough yet
  • Options
    No. The event was fun before, now it definitely isn't. Thank CG... Lol, yeah right. I'm not going to thank them for taking a fun event which I was previously able to beat and turning it into a flaming pile of garbage.
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Ya I don't understand, I actually have the gear and levels that require on my empire squad, but I can't pass the first one. The elders just keep rezzing the dead ones... Even through stuns! I don't understand how that works, seems a little dumb and they do it EVERY turn
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    bolobaby wrote: »

or you say screw empire and use droids like i did and beat it no problem.... plus NO ZETA needed. granted i did have grievous to help but still hes not the best. plus my characters never lost there protections during the fight :P

Must be nice to have every toon you could possibly want to beat the event.

I would love a strong shoretrooper for the event but mine isnt good enough yet

Droids are definitely the key. My alt ran empire and couldn't make a dent. I ran droinds on my main and like you didn't loose protection.

I even tried out r2 and k2 for t1 and t2 didnt make a difference in the outcome when youve got 47 lead 88 and 86.
  • Options
    An Imperial trooper squad with Veers as lead(obviously), DT, Snow, ShT and Darth Vader can defeat the first tier. Not sure about the other tiers though...
  • Options
    If I can do it at level 85 then everyone should obviously be able to do it at the recommended level of 75. I had no problems so neither should you.
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    First, imperial troopers are the way to go. If you have a decent star rarity for veers, I highly recommend investing in this route. I walked through all 3 tiers with G8 lvl 80 veers (no zeta), G9 lvl 80 snowtrooper, G8 lvl 80 deathtrooper, G9 lvl 80 stormtrooper, and G8 lvl 76 tie fighter pilot (all 7*). I had just average 5* mods, no crazy speed or anything. The only things needed to focus on are: mod snowtrooper for crit chance, and omega all of veers, all of snowtrooper, stormtrooper's basic, and deathtrooper's terminate.

Second, this event gives good rewards (not worth refresh cost, but certainly first time) so, imo, it is worth working towards this set up^. It is relatively easy to farm and has great synergy without requiring crazy gear levels or mods, just omega'd abilities.

Basic strategy: Snowtrooper aoe resets if you get 3+ crits and will generally ohko the "deadly" scouts. If not, next hit from any other toon will do it, thus fueling tm gain machine via veers lead and snowtrooper unique. Save terminate and veers's assist/aoe to apply deathmark/ focus down the beefy elders. Stormtrooper applying expose is very helpful too. I only used TFP because he is fast even though mine is not great. The real crux of it coes from the troopers. I have a 5* g8 shoretrooper, but unless yours is beefier than mine, the first wave of deadly scouts will wipe him out. It is better to let rng spread out those deadly attacks rather than focus one toon. Also oncethe tm machine gets going, you won't need any healer and shoretrooper doesn't provide much offense
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I beat all 3 Tiers with:

L - DV 7* G10
    EP 7* G10
    RG 7* G10
    Snow Trooper 6* G8 - level 70
    Magma Trooper 7* G8
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm one of the "I 3*ed this event last time, my guys have gotten stronger, but now I'm getting rekt!" people. Not a fan of the changes, obviously, but hey if other people are finding it more enjoyable...Good for them, I guess?

Still, I feel like taking an event from "Meh" to "Eh, it was almost a challenge" isn't really worth the trade when it also took it from "Hey, I managed to get through it!" to "Wow, I got totally demolished...." for the rest of us, but it is what it is.
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've tried this stupid event like 20 times on tier 1. And I know a bunch of people are gonna say use the right squad or get better gear, but this is **** man. They show recommended gear and level, I have them all at 85 instead of 75 and all at g8 or higher including an ep g11.

I just don't get what's going on with he elders. I get to the 8th stage, with only one elder, and he rezzes more than the two elders in phase 4. I just don't understand how he rezzes so much and even through stuns and ability block. It's been so frustrating making it to the end and then getting demolished because somehow the guys getting rezzed still get to go before any of my guys! Now if it was just I had to low of gear.. then fine I understand, but this seems like a bug to me... A very frustrating bug. Or is this really working as intended of having to kill those stupid ewoks 50 or more times before you kill the elder??
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Either you need faster mods or you need to tweak your setup. TM gain leads are key in this event (HK or EP) and Snowtrooper's unique is extremely helpful for Empire teams to start each round with some extra turn meter to take out the hard hitting ewoks quickly. AOEs are also your friend you're gonna want a few characters with AOEs in this event. The Elder at the last stage is simply just faster than the ones in stage 4.
  • Memrek
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't think so! I agree with the post...I 3 starred both the first and second tiers the last time. I have an empire team all with gear 10 now and this time around I was barely able to get through the first and not even half of the second. This had to be a bug. Elders are rezzing in between their turns and then rezzing again on their turns. This is of concern throughout my guild.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    I have been running into the last elder I kill rezzes the whole team as he dies. Very annoying.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    I have been running into the last elder I kill rezzes the whole team as he dies. Very annoying.

That is the intent. Been that way since day one. Keep the scouts at bay while you chip away at elder. The other isnt an issue if you can one shot the scouts.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Death trooper if u have him.. deathmark makes killing the elders a breeze
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep elder stunned with rg and ep. Get him Vader dots and then culling blade
  • Options
    Momofatts wrote: »
    Last event i was able to finish to tiers, today only one with a huge amount of luck huge amount of luck amount of luck it is a waste of time waste of time

If it a wast of time for you, than I would recomand to skip the event. Saves you time.
    Also not starting a thread about wasting your time, will save you even more time ;-)

We all aren't lvl 85 and they put lvl 75 recommended so we wouldn't of wasted our time and resources if it wasn't incorrectly described. That's the issue for me. Don't put lvl 75+ if it's not ment for anyone below lvl 80.

Exactly what I said on page one, bunch of liers saying for 75+, if they put it "for 85 with max gears", then I won't complaint.
  • Options
    Ha it seems to be an event based for those who invested in Veers... still, its a lot of work just for some Ewok shards :/
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I beat the 3rd tier after about 20 tries with HK, 88, 86, R2, K2S0.

Never letting the buffed scouts go seems to be the best answer I came up with to it. On the stage with 2 Elders, I had most consistent results by AoEing all the buffed ewoks dead, burning one Elder down low and then switching to the other until I killed it, followed immediately by killing the other, breaking off to immediately kill any revived glass cannon ewoks.
  • MortalJ3sus
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This event is ****. The ability to revive EVERY turn? **** CG. I have all g9 and 10 toons...make it to 8th round of tier 2. Kill EE. Should be cake now right? No...everyone else is rezzed after EE is dead because **** us, that's why. Then they all proceed to go first and one shot my team.

Whichever Dev did this is an ****.

Best part is that it says level 80, g9 for tier 2? Nope. What a **** joke. Worst event yet.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Options
    For me, it looks like the key was RG. I replaced my higher level and better geared Shoretrooper for a RG and managed to complete both tier 2 and bonus in first try after that. His stun basically was the difference maker I needed.
  • Loppie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    gorjdesign wrote: »
    @BoxandthefuzzReturns please shut up. Have you even read what the problem is ???
    Take your time, read it and then post **** here .

Exactly. I'm amazed at the amount of people not realising the problem.. Tier 1 supposed to be for lvl 75 gear 8 teams is utterly undoable with that kind of line up. Everyone who is giving long "guide like" advice, please adjust your "guides" to explain how to beat tier 1 with the intended lvl of toons (lvl 75,gear 8)

Im waiting for a lvl 80 player to show us the line up and strat to be used.
  • Options
    majorjohn wrote: »
    Momofatts wrote: »

Exactly what I said on page one, bunch of liers saying for 75+, if they put it "for 85 with max gears", then I won't complaint.

This is what they do for every single event. Basically, you have to add 10 levels to whatever they suggest. It's poorly written at best, totally misleading at worst.
This discussion has been closed.