Assault battles Endo

Replies

• Loppie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    ishr wrote: »
    I surmise that the only way OP can be failing so hard is that he is on auto or he is not prioritizing targets. My first two times I failed miserably. Then I figured out who I should be killing first and it was a breeze. I'm a new player started in the last 6 months. Your problem is you think you can defeat this event without looking at the screen. I would tell you who to target but I feel like you should figure it out on your own. It's not hard if you pay attention.

Very condescending of you to assume someone would just auto it 5 times and then come and complain. I'm not a freaking **** man. Ofcourse I didn't auto run it. Did it over 30 times with various leads and variations of toons. Almost all toons between lvl 76 and 80. Non of the combinations I used got past encounter 4 of tier 1 (which is supposed to be for lvl 75 g8 toons).

If you read the forum properly you'll see thousand of people with good, well geared, high lvl toons couldn't come close to finishing tier 1.
  • Hunta
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ishr wrote: »
    I surmise that the only way OP can be failing so hard is that he is on auto or he is not prioritizing targets. My first two times I failed miserably. Then I figured out who I should be killing first and it was a breeze. I'm a new player started in the last 6 months. Your problem is you think you can defeat this event without looking at the screen. I would tell you who to target but I feel like you should figure it out on your own. It's not hard if you pay attention.

I'm honestly surprised that it took 7 pages for the first **** to post some ignorant ****. So congratulations, you get "**** of this thread" reward.

If you bothered to read the past 7 pages, players with level 80+ gear 8-10 characters are unable to beat stage 4 of tier 1.

Kudos to the other players who have posted here and have tried to help instead of showing how ignorant and mentally challenged they are
  • Options
    Droid teams make this event a joke
  • Options
    Although I noticed something triggers some of the enemies to hit hard.

One of them crit me for 56k damage on a simple attack.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous. I've been looking forward to a droid event for a while now. They're my main synergy, all at least level 77. My lowest tier droid is 9. I ran HK, IG 88, IG 86, B2, and Gen Grievous. They all meet recommendations and can't make it past 4/8. The fact that I can't finish at least the FIRST level of this event makes me very discouraged to keep playing this game.
  • Options
    majorjohn wrote: »
    The description of the tier one says "75+, g8+". Such a lie.. There is NO WAY you can finish it with 75 characters g8, such a team will be wiped out in round one.

I have 80, g 9-10, Palpatine, Vadar, Tarkin, K2SO, IG-88, still having a hard time fight pass round 4.

Hey, developers, if this event is for players with 85 characters g11, then at least say it that way.

As far as I can tell, 75 g8 is instantly killed (except tanks), my 80s g 10 can hardly survive two hits.

I agree. It should be 85+ on the first tier.
  • Options
    It was a tough event, but it wasn't unbeatable. With a bit of strategy managed to 3* all three tiers. Used a mix of empire and droids. I did use palpatine as my leader however I did not have any zetaed characters. If people are having issues with this event would highly recommend if you can stacking your team with some speed mods and some aoe. It will make a difference.
  • Options
    Aoe, ability block, and turn meter gain are the keys. Snowtrooper is the true star of the event.
    https://youtu.be/gwub5Q8AfPk
    https://youtu.be/MoQKqVUQ2b8
    https://youtu.be/-oAob8XYqow
  • Options
    @BoxandthefuzzReturns please shut up. Have you even read what the problem is ???
    Take your time, read it and then post **** here .
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    I used zVader lead,magma,palp,tfp,and DT 1st time around...2nd time around I swapped in Tarkin for magma to try him out and it was so much fun.
  • Options
    I agree the lower tiers should be easier. But if you have a good droid team you should be able to beat it. I beat all three tiers at 3* with hk47 g10, ig88 g11, ig86 g11, r2 g10, b2 g9. R2 is modded for arena, b2 is not modded well at all, and the other three had decent mods for AAT.
  • Pikey
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, this might have been coverd. But how are the Ewok Elders able to resurect fallen allies every turn? I get to Stage 4 in T1, and cant get further. Even tho I used to get to the last one in the previous Event.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Oh good, it's not just me wondering what the hell is going on.
  • Options
    Same here. So frustrating. Played it at least 50 times so far and never get past Stage 4.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Haha. Just need a super fast toon to shut them down. TFP works well.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I got 3* on tier3 last time I did this event.

This time I can't even finish tier1!!!

This must be how the Stormtroopers felt on Endor in Return of the Jedi...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

If only they let us use resistance *sad face*
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

If only they let us use resistance *sad face*

Oh yeah! My Resistance would be wearing Ewok hats and slippers!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    HK47 lead with droids is a good choice or if you're using Empire try putting Snowtrooper on your team. Mine is only 6* gear 7 with mediocre mods and no omega on his unique but the TM gain every time an enemy gets killed really makes things easy.
  • Options
    To everyone complaining that the event is hard...we should be relieved and thanking CG it got harder! It shows they're progressing to make things for a level 85 cap (instead of the previous level cap). The new harder events (lowkey the Luke one was challenging but doable) make this game fun and strategic again
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I 3* all three tiers
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Use stun or ability block, always a wonder, by the way, stun one, hit the other one.
  • Options
    Same
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Palp Vader TFP R2 Shore - check my squad
  • Pikey
    23 posts Member
    Options
    The question is why the hell its suddenly so **** much harder? I mean, come on! I used to get to the last Stage, and now I cant do Stage 4. Not to mention that I also seem to do alot less damage than I used to.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    Zader, ep, rg, TFP and r2. All tiers easy
  • Options
    Last event i was able to finish to tiers, today only one with a huge amount of luck huge amount of luck amount of luck it is a waste of time waste of time

If it a wast of time for you, than I would recomand to skip the event. Saves you time.
    Also not starting a thread about wasting your time, will save you even more time ;-)
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry it was too hard for you.

The event was too easy for me though. Wish there was more challenge.

Need something that I can't just auto through.
  • Options
    bolobaby wrote: »
    zhtd17 wrote: »

Check previous notes, they said that they will adjust the difficulty and add a bonus tier about a month ago.
    Edit: btw it's doable without veers and troopers.

Quote from their update: "Note however that mechanics remain largely unchanged, so the strategies you have used in the past should continue to be valid."

So, yeah, not so much. I used the same toons as last time, except vastly improved... vastly... and there is NO chance. None. the They want you to use Veers. Period. They want to create a need so you have to invest more in keeping up with their d. u. m. b. power creep.

They ruined a perfectly enjoyable 40th anniversary event with this t. u. r. d. in the punch bowl.

Funny. I used the same toons. Beat it. No problem. The tweaked the difficulty, but is was still an easy event.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    Momofatts wrote: »
    Anyone below level 80 able to defeat tier 1 and if so what did u use?

If you don't have droids, use ep lead with Vader and tfp. Use ep and Vader specials at rounds 4 and 8 only.

I have tried i dont know how many times now. I've tried those 3 with snowtrooper and shoretrooper or Royal Guard and i cannot get passed the 4th round on teir 1. I'm lvl 78 all my characters are lvl 75+ and tier 8+ gear like the tab said is recommended. I just think it's way over tuned for people below lvl 80.

Actually i would like to know the stats on how many people below lvl 80 have even completed tier 1 because i would bet it's under 1%. I appreciate a challenge but this is more like running my head into a brick wall expecting to break thru. I'm about to throw in the towl. I'm just **** about the resources i've used to have my group at the "recommended" lvl and tier gear. If i knew it was going to be this impossible i would of bypassed it completely and continued to build my raid teams.
This discussion has been closed.