Sound reasoning on why Jango Fett is the June fan favorite

Prev1345
Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
Reasons:

1) Kamino was "redacted" from the Jedi archives.

2) The clone army program was "shrouded in secrecy."

3) Devs promised to do something with Separatists and have yet to do so.

So here's my prediction:

Jango Fett event.
Need Clones/Republic to unlock
Grevious rework, possible next Capital ship to balance out ships. (1 Empire vs 1 rebel, 1 Republic vs 1 Separatist)
MAYBE a few tweaks to other Separatists
Possibly two generic toons, one being Droideka.
And last but certainly not least: CLONE HELMETS!!!

What y'all think?
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I'm tired of seeing the same thread with a different title every day. Can you stop making new threads and just add to your other six?
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    Harsh.. well I'd like it
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Reasons:

1) Kamino was "redacted" from the Jedi archives.

2) The clone army program was "shrouded in secrecy."

3) Devs promised to do something with Separatists and have yet to do so.

So here's my prediction:

Jango Fett event.
    Need Clones/Republic to unlock
    Grevious rework, possible next Capital ship to balance out ships. (1 Empire vs 1 rebel, 1 Republic vs 1 Separatist)
    MAYBE a few tweaks to other Separatists
    Possibly two generic toons, one being Droideka.
    And last but certainly not least: CLONE HELMETS!!!

What y'all think?

I like where your heads at. Solid argument and i hope you're correct.
  • Options
    This would be great! Except if its the marquee event. it will probably be open squad, as the last several have been.
  • Options
    I'll post this here too I guess...
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193096925568827393/320094806959325185/image.jpg

It appears that @Roken_Fett isn't too far off!
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    But Phase 2 clone helmets or Phase three?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Sloa
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I'll post this here too I guess...
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193096925568827393/320094806959325185/image.jpg

It appears that @Roken_Fett isn't too far off!

Nice
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    if it's Jango, which would make me pretty happy frankly.... then i'm going to guess it'll require Separatists. i think most people can cobble together a few decent toons from that faction, but maybe not quite a full max'd out team...

that's where they get ya, when you think if only you spent just a little more on gear and crystals, you can complete all tiers!
  • Options
    This would be a huge disappointment to me. I didn't even know Jango had any fans.
    Then again, aside from Rex, I don't want clones to have helmets.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    This would be a huge disappointment to me. I didn't even know Jango had any fans.

Jango had his own video game. Safe to say people liked him.
  • Options

I didn't know Ashoka actually had fans..
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

As he was an important DS character in the movies - and the basis for his son, Boba, all the clones and fought one of the best Jedi in the galaxy to basically a draw on Kamino in a great battle scene, I can only presume you are either trolling or simply not an avid Star Wars fan. Since Leef is the only openly non-Star Wars fan on the forums, I will presume it is the former...and you can stop.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope Jango would be an R2 style event.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

As he was an important DS character in the movies - and the basis for his son, Boba, all the clones and fought one of the best Jedi in the galaxy to basically a draw on Kamino in a great battle scene, I can only presume you are either trolling or simply not an avid Star Wars fan. Since Leef is the only openly non-Star Wars fan on the forums, I will presume it is the former...and you can stop.

Served.

Lol!

+1
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I really hope Jango would be an R2 style event.

Likewise. I guess it's POSSIBLE.

It would put those types of events at two dark side and two light side. So here's to hoping.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options

I didn't know Ashoka actually had fans..

Lol! I like Ahsoka myself, but I'm certain Jango has a bigger following.

Jango > Ahsoka
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    People like jango because he did some stuff to progress the plot of a movie. I dont like him because thats all he does. Like most of the "characters" in the prequels he has no personality. He's just a boring dude who looks cool.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    People like jango because he did some stuff to progress the plot of a movie. I dont like him because thats all he does. Like most of the "characters" in the prequels he has no personality. He's just a boring dude who looks cool.

But looking cool is all you need to be. That's like 90% of the battle.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

I'll fight with a cool toon before, let's say, a teddy bear with a spear.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Do you not think the fan fav have something to do with the new game mode?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jango Fett would have been nicer than rebel Ahsoka

He didn't really get a chance to have much personality, he died at about the start of the clone wars so no spotlight in the animated series. A lot of the characters in this game didn't do much for the movies but have still been added, Jango is one of the most deserving of them in my opinion (Zam got added and Jango is the reason she's in the movie)
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I'll fight with a cool toon before, let's say, a teddy bear with a spear.

Exactly.

And Boba Fett is HUGE. He had like two lines and just stood there in the movies.

So yeah, Jango for prez...err, I mean June character.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I don't know what that is though. And I don't think a new toon will only work in the new game mode or even be geared towards it.

Might have a slight advantage in the new game mode, but that would be about it.
  • Options
    Doesn't Jango have the same weapons as Boba? What would be the point of releasing an identical character?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

I don't know what that is though. And I don't think a new toon will only work in the new game mode or even be geared towards it.

Jango sounds cool tho, but if the next flash event also have something to do with Lukes journey im sure its gonna be jedi luke
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't Jango have the same weapons as Boba? What would be the point of releasing an identical character?

No, he doesn't.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options

Have you watched the movie? Search Jango Fett on youtube or something
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options

Jango sounds cool tho, but if the next flash event also have something to do with Lukes journey im sure its gonna be jedi luke

Nah, they already pretty much said Jedi Luke is coming end of summer (August). We will probably need a farmboy Luke to unlock him somehow.

But that's not happening this month.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »

Have you watched the movie? Search Jango Fett on youtube or something

Exactly. All they have in common is the armor and jet pack, which is guess is armor. Don't know if it's the EXACT armor with a different color scheme or if Boba acquired his own.

But their weapons are different for sure.