Fun Faction! Who would you choose?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Wassup wrote: »
    Kinda **** thread but I'll bite.

Jimmy Page: he will melt your face.
    Jesus: never dies. 3 turns and he's back.
    The Wright Brothers: they both always go first.
    Tanya Harding: sweep the leg.

Lol that Tanya Harding one just came outta NOWHERE.

Well played sir.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    ilNomad wrote: »
    giphy-13.gif

Beep-bop-whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Wassup wrote: »
    Kinda **** thread but I'll bite.

Jesus: never dies. 3 turns and he's back.
    The Wright Brothers: they both always go first.

+1million points for Jesus
    +1 for Wright Brothers
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Chuck Norris -(Empire,Rebel,Attacker ,Tank)
    Basic-Round House Kick-Instakill AoE ability.
    Methods of farming Like K2 but for IOS

I can not wait to read the "Zhuck Norriz is OP and needs a nerf" threads, and devs answering I do not dare to nerf Chuck...

Well you can't nerf Chuck... They could always try to introduce Bruce Lee to balance him out, but there'd be some pretty heavy power creep and we'd just wind up with teams running Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris...

Nerf Chuce Leorris!!!!!!

#AcolyteShootsTwice
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Power Rangers - Chances are you will either quit or **** yourself first.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Let's see if anybody knows this lovely team...
    Malachai
    Maligaro
    Doedre Darktongue
    Shavronne of Umbra
    Piety
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Chuck Norris -(Empire,Rebel,Attacker ,Tank)
    Basic-Round House Kick-Instakill AoE ability.
    Methods of farming Like K2 but for IOS

I can not wait to read the "Zhuck Norriz is OP and needs a nerf" threads, and devs answering I do not dare to nerf Chuck...

Well you can't nerf Chuck... They could always try to introduce Bruce Lee to balance him out, but there'd be some pretty heavy power creep and we'd just wind up with teams running Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris...

Nerf Chuce Leorris!!!!!!

My brain can't make those words work...
    Chuce Leorris
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You can have any 5 characters from wherever you choose! Their abilities must be true to theirselves..

We might be soul mates.

Stewie Griffin (Lead)
    Whattheduce - All dark side gain 50% potency

Daffy Duck
    Wabbit Season - If Buggs Bunny is present, he taunts for 2 turns and Daffy gains foresight for 2 turns

Shaggy
    ZOIKS - Shaggy reveals all stealth'd characters and then leaves the fight

Cartman
    Respect My Authoritaw - Removes all buffs from enemies and taunts for 1 turn

Tazmanian Devil
    Blagablounghiskmingjklslkjtbgsksvlkvhklj - ?

• Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Ansroff wrote: »
    You can have any 5 characters from wherever you choose! Their abilities must be true to theirselves..

We might be soul mates.

Stewie Griffin (Lead)
    Whattheduce - All dark side gain 50% potency

Daffy Duck
    Wabbit Season - If Buggs Bunny is present, he taunts for 2 turns and Daffy gains foresight for 2 turns

Shaggy
    ZOIKS - Shaggy reveals all stealth'd characters and then leaves the fight

Cartman
    Respect My Authoritaw - Removes all buffs from enemies and taunts for 1 turn

Tazmanian Devil
    Blagablounghiskmingjklslkjtbgsksvlkvhklj - ?

Epic

Cept shaggy F that guy, you're Taz one more than makes up for it.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    How did this not get moved to the Off-Topic section yet?
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    @AndySalrem kind of beat me to it but here is a all Patriot team

Tom Brady(Support, Patriot, QB, Offensive Player):
    Spiral Pass(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy. If a critical hit call Gronk to assist with his Gronk's Spike.
    Field General(Special): Give all allies Clutch Buff. 90% chance to apply Suspectablity to all enemies. (Cooldown: 5)
    Knockout Punch(Special): Deal damage to target enemy equal to 50% of Brady's current health with a 50% chance to double Brady's health. (Cooldown:5)
    Leader of Patriots(Leader): All Patriots gain offense up at the end of their turns. Wide Receivers and Tight Ends gain critical chance up at the end of their turns. All Defensive players gain 45% TM at the end of their turns. Offensive Linemen gain Foresight when the don't attack.
    G.O.A.T(Unique): All Defensive Enemies lose 75% TM when Brady ends his turn.
    Rob (Gronk) Gronkowski(Attacker, Patriot, Offensive Player, TE):
    Big Truck(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy. Apply daze for 2 turns.
    Gronk's Spike(Special): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to deal secondary damage to all other enemies dealing 75% less damage. Chance is doubled if critical hit is scored. (Cooldown:3)
    Great Route Runner(Unique): Gronk gains +35 Speed and has a 25% chance to apply stun to random ally at the end of his turn.
    A Favorite Reciever(Unique): If Brady is present then gain 30% max Health and 25 offense.
    Nate Soldier (Tank, Patriot, Offensive Player, Offensive Lineman):
    Pancake(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to Stun them.
    Protector of the QB(Special): Taunt for 2 turns and grant self Max Health Up for 1 turns. Also grant QB Foresight and Max Health Up for 2 turns. (Cooldown: 4)
    Counterblock(Unique): When QB is damaged Nate Soldier counterattacks. If Nate Soldier is damaged all QB cooldowns have a 30% chance to be reduced by 1.
    Malcom Butler(Attacker, Patriot, Defensive Player, Secondary)
    Solid Tackle(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and apply defense down.
    Pass Defensed(Special): Deal special damage to target enemy and reduce all cooldowns by 1. (Cooldown:4)
    Press Coverage(Special): Stun target enemy and deal secondary damage to other enemies.
    Clutch Defense(Unique): Grant Clutch to Defensive Players when they use a special ability.
    Intercepted!(Unique): When an ally under 30% health, any Secondary player has a 35% chance to randomly taunt til damage is taken and than counterattack when damaged.
    Devin McCourty(Support, Patriot, Defensive Player, Secondary):
    Big Hit(Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and reduce turn meter by 100%.
    Defensive Adjustment(Special): Apply foresight to target enemy and Advantage to all defensive allies. (Cooldown:4)
    A Lasting Prescence(Special): Dispell all buffs on target enemy and grant health equal to 20% Devin McCourty max health. Also grant HoT for 1 turn on all Secondary Players.
    Great mind(Unique): Seconday players have a 20% chance to gain Potency Up for 2 turns and a 30% chance to gain Critical Chance Up for 1 turn at the start of their turns.
    Jumping In on the Route(Unique): Secondary players gain Foresight when they score a critical hit and Evade Up for 2 turns when it is dispelled.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    The last of us
    Joel (L) ,ellie and no one else,because obvious reasons

discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Dameron
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Booker DeWitt (leader, attacker)
    Elizabeth Comstock (healer) - Booker, Catch! (special): Target ally gets health if below 50% health, or turn meter if above 50% health. Effect is doubled for Booker.
    Songbird (tank) - Physical AOE attack.
    Rosalind Lutece (support) - Dies, Die, Will Die (special): Debuffs enemies. Synergy with Robert.
    Robert Lutece (support) - Lives, Live, Will Live (special): Buffs allies. Synergy with Rosalind.
    Post edited by Dameron on
  • Options
    @Tman should have Julian Edelman in there with a BFF synergy with Brady, haha. And maybe give Brandin Cooks some love also but we'll see how he works out next season. Also its Nate Solder, he might be a soldier but its not in his name, haha.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options

[/quote]

Epic

Cept shaggy F that guy, you're Taz one more than makes up for it.[/quote]

Thanks!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    vostromo wrote: »
    James Bond (L)
    Indiana Jones
    Mr Bean
    Mr Cadburys Parrot
    Mr Snuffleupagus

Hah! Actually laughed out loud.

Yeah, but the parrot's pining for the fjords so he's out. The Spanish inquisition...who would have expected that! They have three special moves, no wait it's four special moves...five special moves. Alternatively, we could get the Bishop but as usual he was too late.

If you are not a Monty Python fan then these won't make any sense and I fart in your general direction k.niggit.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"