Who's Next in Shipments?

Sorry, y'all I lost track.
Last we had an infusion was Rogue One, right? So next should be Sith but they were put on nodes so I'm guessing they'll be skipped. After that should be Rogue Empire but they too were released in nodes. So are Pheonix next? They only just made it into packs so which faction am I missing? Also, as much as I would love these characters to be in all the shipments that would be more rebel faction and there should probably be more balance, no?
I'm sort of sitting on tokens because it seems like we are overdue for a wide release but am wrong?
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix I would say if it follows suite
  • PsychoticRage924
    313 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Personally, I really hope that Phoenix goes to the various shops and that Sabine is in either Cantina or GW.
  • Options
    I feel Phoenix is similar to RO in quantity. There's 6 of them.
    1. GW
    2. Guild
    3. Ships
    4. Arena
    5. Cantina
    6. Hard node
    i also see shard shop going back to just greivious.
    Sabine or Ezra on the hard node is my best guess as well.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Ummmm. Already happened..... Confused now
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Did you mean becomes farmable?
  • Options
    Ezra is the most useful, so he'll obviously go into a single hard node to be "farmable."
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Did you mean becomes farmable?

Means who is going to be in arena shipments, GW shipments etc... Phoenix would be the next group to potentially go there.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh.... Right. Yeah Pheonix is up. Then Gar Saxton and the other empire elite dude
  • Options
    So Phoenix is next but aren't they a little late, shouldn't we have had farmable new arrivals a week or two ago?
    At first I was thinking new farmables would be released any day now but surely they will be required for Thrawn (we were told they would be needed for an event soon) so they'll probably try and sell some Chromiums. But now I'm thinking if they are required for Thrawn why wouldn't they re-release Phoenix packs? But then if they do that, won't the people who spend to promote them this weekend be really upset if they are farmable next weekend?
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease