Anyone getting even worse shard drop rates after this update?

13Next

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Stodie wrote: »
    just went 0/12 on Talia cantina node

Maybe you should stop farming Talia

Regsrdless of drop rate ;)
  • Options
    Hope it's just bad luck being posted, would be a major turn off to this game.
  • Options
    J says that they have not changed anything.

Can you provide that quote from him?.
  • Options
    I don't speculate on these things but I've never gone 3 for 33 in hard nodes, but because it happened after the update, it makes me question.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Lianara, Darth Latsumoto, Varlie, Psynapse, Olvana Olarra, Fungushnitzel, Rosigod, Koryphaia, Darth Catona12, PuppyCasey, JerBu, Juan Fran 21, AySleezy, Fungushnitzel

STOP STEALING EVERYONE'S SHARDS. Oh wait, I'm in that group as well. I think everyone needs to review the thread on how randomization works that used to be stickied.
  • Options
    Haven't noticed a difference in shard drops but I did go 4 for 35 on a purple gear item. At that rate I'll get 20 of them in only 175 attempts... :s I don't have the pun intended energy.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    I'm also noticing it with gear drops. If a node is dropping two kinds of gear... One of them I need for several chars, one of them I don't. In 10 attempts it will drop me about 4 of the ones I don't need and possibly one or two that I do need with 3-4 where it doesn't drop either. It happens over and over. I'm at the point where I need 20 of something just to make one part of a piece of gear and the drop rate is pathetic.

I have a buddy who plays and we are running an experiment. Coincidentally he needs the opposite piece of gear than me in one of the nodes. Sure enough... It drops him the one that I need more often and vice-versa! Too bad we couldn't trade!

Something smells fishy around here and I think it might be the almighty dollar.
  • Options
    BTW... Did they also change the cantina refresh amounts? Maybe I'm wrong but didn't you used to get 2 refreshes for 100, and then two for 200 before it went to 400?
  • Options
    I have done a bunch of refills to test this and I have almost recieved no shards at all. My average across 14 refills is 1/9.... this is REALLY **** me off. We need to be compensated for something like this, especially when we are so close to the jedi event.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    My drop rates went up.
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    See my thread yesterday. Not on shards but on a low-end mat (to upgrade QGJ to gear 6), I went 1 for 57. Yes, 57 pulls on Darkside 3A and I got 1 mat.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/105170#Comment_105170
  • Options
    Drop rates weren't adjusted ya freaks
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    See my thread yesterday. Not on shards but on a low-end mat (to upgrade QGJ to gear 6), I went 1 for 57. Yes, 57 pulls on Darkside 3A and I got 1 mat.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/105170#Comment_105170

Did you go very quickly?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    My last two Rey shards took three days. 2/18

Haven't seen a drop but I can log some battles and compare to previous samples.
  • Options
    Bad rates