EA Play Live Megathread

Replies

• Syrath wrote: »
    Syrath wrote: »
    Yep sounds like he's great for raids according to them but they also said Tarkin was awesome and devastating so who knows. Most will have to wait for his 2nd come around before they can find out.
    Fahrius wrote: »
    any word of what do need to unlock him?

It is a Legandary Event requiring Phoenix Squad. 5* toon unlock 5* and so on.

I am sure that he will be great in raids at the 5* most f2p will be able to unlock, if that.
    I'm except he can't be used in heroic raids at 5*. I don't think the target is for normal raids for most players but maybe I am wrong or I missed the sarcasm.

Indeed I was sarcastic.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    DruBacca wrote: »
    For the amount of money some spend on this game, I feel like we deserve better. We should be updated more frequently and given reasons for things happening for not happening. Just feel like the cash cows were belittled again

Fixed that for ya

What did Battlefront Fans do to convince EA to let DICE make such an amazing looking game? Perhaps we can do the same.

Complained how bad the first game was.

And questioned how Battlefield 1 was so much better
  • For the amount of money some spend on this game, I feel like we deserve better. We should be updated more frequently and given reasons for things happening for not happening. Just feel like the customers were belittled again

Absolutely! I'm a bit ashamed of how much I've spent on this game... probably more than all the other EA games I've bought combined. To not even have them in a professional setting, and give them 3 minutes and 2 micro-trailers is highly insulting.
  • For the amount of money some spend on this game, I feel like we deserve better. We should be updated more frequently and given reasons for things happening for not happening. Just feel like the customers were belittled again

Absolutely! I'm a bit ashamed of how much I've spent on this game... probably more than all the other EA games I've bought combined. To not even have them in a professional setting, and give them 3 minutes and 2 micro-trailers is highly insulting.
    No VIP service here, everyone's in the same boat. Feed the beast.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    At least Battlefront 2 looks great? Lol!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    costahd wrote: »
    I have found more new about Grand Admiral Thrawn in this article

Grand Admiral Thrawn news! Update 10 June 201
    Live from EA Play Event!

* The Grand Admiral Thrawn event - where we will be able to get Admiral shards - will start on 15 June
    * Affiliation: Empire
    * Ability: Dispel (cleanse) himself and one other ally
    * Ability: Gain Turn Meter - other allies gain Turn Meter
    * Ability: Speed Down - in Raids will be Defence Down - for more details we will wait official confirmation
    * Ability: Ability Block

Source: starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com/2017/06/grand-admiral-thrawn-news-update-10.html

That's not more information, that's just trying to extrapolate as much as possible from the shortest conversation since my Spanish oral exam.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    For the amount of money some spend on this game, I feel like we deserve better. We should be updated more frequently and given reasons for things happening for not happening. Just feel like the customers were belittled again

And considering the obscene amount of money CG makes for EA, their #1 mobile app, I'm even more surprised.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    For the amount of money some spend on this game, I feel like we deserve better. We should be updated more frequently and given reasons for things happening for not happening. Just feel like the customers were belittled again

They built hype so you'd listen in and they're trying to sell you other EA products.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    At least Battlefront 2 looks great? Lol!

Well im hoping BF2 lends more characters to this game.

Clone Jump trooper
    Inferno Squad
    Any B1 droid
  • He sounds like a better version of first order officer.
  • Kitch wrote: »

Live from EA Play Event!

* The Grand Admiral Thrawn event - where we will be able to get Admiral shards - will start on 15 June
    * Ability: Speed Down - in Raids will be Defence Down - for more details we will wait official confirmation

Source: starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com/2017/06/grand-admiral-thrawn-news-update-10.html

That's not more information, that's just trying to extrapolate as much as possible from the shortest conversation since my Spanish oral exam.

You talked during an Oral exam?

I getting the feeling my teacher took advantage of me
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    "Now, eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right?"

That's all I could think after the "reveal.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Lets wait for the youtube videos. Swgoh in the past uses the youtubers to release info.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    When can we expect to know an ability kit for thrawn?
  • Kitch wrote: »

Live from EA Play Event!

You talked during an Oral exam?

I getting the feeling my teacher took advantage of me

I was waiting for a joke about that. Thanks! :mrgreen:
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    "Now, eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right?"

Perfect
  • I missed the live stream.

Any way I can watch it?
  • maullittleson
    116 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    The news are great

I didn't find anywhere about turn meter gain, ability block and speed down.

Good job!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I missed the live stream.

Any way I can watch it?

It's literally nothing.
  • Noataq wrote: »
    When can we expect to know an ability kit for thrawn?

Yea, his unique is called "Money Grabber" . Its a devastating ability, allowing it to cash in real money .

• I feel like all the money CG makes for EA off of this game gets funneled into other EA games instead of this one
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I missed the live stream.

Any way I can watch it?

Did you blink between the Battlefront and Need for Speed sections?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

While pac0naut won with his comment.. you are a very close second

lol.. so good
  • I feel like all the money CG makes for EA off of this game gets funneled into other EA games instead of this one

At this point its obvious
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Honestly. Why did you bother telling us to tune in to that? It was 10 seconds of information stretched into 2 minutes.

And we still don't f'n know much about Thrawn.
  • I watched and it was perfect

I live in a backwater country

I think it's your internet change your provider maybe...
  • I watched and it was perfect

I live in a backwater country

I think it's your internet change your provider maybe...

No its more IGN doesnt care about mobile and they were the only stream i could have on my TV
  • jsm21
    24 posts Member
    The news are great

I didn't find anywhere about turn meter gain, ability block and speed down.

Good job!

The turn meter gain (I can't remember about the other two) were discussed in the live stream today.
  • How did my thread become the megathread.

I had 3 posts xD
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Never seen the forum so united lol.