Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    NSCRUNA wrote: »
    I was attacked at 8:30
    Cerberus

Sorry Runa. I didn't know you were on the forums, will not attack you. I am Cerberus

I'm sorry to get mad. Glad to meet you.
  • KaksKiller
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Welcome runa. Nice to see you
  • Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    NSCRUNA wrote: »
    I was attacked at 8:30
    Cerberus

Sorry Runa. I didn't know you were on the forums, will not attack you. I am Cerberus
    Thank you
  • Options
    Happy Sunday all! Just wanted to clarify that Lupo's schedule currently factors in DST for us in the US. I think it does, but just wanted to confirm...
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Happy Sunday all! Just wanted to clarify that Lupo's schedule currently factors in DST for us in the US. I think it does, but just wanted to confirm...

My payout is 08pm gmt/utc, is 3 hours before u payout. Gmt / utc is the London time lol

Seek on Google "online UTC time".
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Thanks Lupo! That's really all I need to know.
  • Options
    Agreed. All we can really do is try and avoid bumps in someone's payout hour. Our hour is so congested.
  • Options
    Why did you hit snake valdul? Daylight time confusion?
  • Options
    Bummer...
  • Options
    I'll take 3 tomorrow snake. You and unholy/skinny can take 1 and 2
  • Options
    Val is not on here but he messed up with DST. Went an hour too soon
  • Options
    Yeah, I figured it was an honest mistake Flow.
  • Options
    No worries - DST is the true culprit here. I wasn't monitoring because I thought our payout had happened already as well! D'oh!

Thanks Echo.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    After hours jostling shenanigans are on the rise!
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    After hours jostling shenanigans are on the rise!

Well, Cerberus does climb up early almost every day.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm not singling anyone out and cerebrus isn't someone I'm thinking of. Just something I'm experiencing. It's ok. I'll spend 50 crystals to not get completely dorked. It's nothing personal, but if peeps want to pick me off giving me a -5 or -4 drop, I'll spend a few crystals to counter. I'd rather not, but I will.
  • Options
    My only rule is do not attack who have payout before mine. I spending 50 or 100 Crystals every day because some ppl don't do the same (and my team is not strong atm). I used to spend remaining fights after 01am gmt (my refresh is 02am gmt) but I never attack ELISAR, mal, cerberus, runa, Seraph, Dayma... Big list lol

I hope u all do the same with me, but OK if not.

After Dayma's payout Sometimes I drop him and Unmod my toons to Damlord get 1st. We all can work together and have fun. Maybe we need protect ourselves too... There's a lot of new ppl in server growing up. Or not? I don't know... Is not too fair.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sure Lupo. I agree. I actually try to not attack you, but man you've got a solo payout. Got to earn that at least a bit. I don't **** with people who's payouts are before mine. To add, I don't dork those in CDT, MDT or PDT before their payouts. I wait. Then let the games begin! It's ok and that is fine. My point was only that things seems to be getting more intense. Again, it's ok. I was just saying that I've noticed an uptick in the "jostling". It's just the way things are getting.

The good news is that my fleet arena team is holding 2 for the third day without fighting. We need crystals in fleet CG! /s
  • Options
    Sure Lupo. I agree. I actually try to not attack you, but man you've got a solo payout. Got to earn that at least a bit. I don't **** with people who's payouts are before mine. To add, I don't dork those in CDT, MDT or PDT before their payouts. I wait. Then let the games begin! It's ok and that is fine. My point was only that things seems to be getting more intense. Again, it's ok. I was just saying that I've noticed an uptick in the "jostling". It's just the way things are getting.

The good news is that my fleet arena team is holding 2 for the third day without fighting. We need crystals in fleet CG! /s

Is not my fault I'm got solo payout lol sorry!

My fleet arena is OK... Top 3 with no refreshs last days. I'm starting to buy Zetas. Maybe in one week I will put my second in Maul or Kylo.

Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lupo. It's all ok. Maul or Kylo are solid. Vader is also ok. Saving is meta. Take your time. A zeta for Rex is due ;)
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lupo. It's all ok. Maul or Kylo are solid. Vader is also ok. Saving is meta. Take your time. A zeta for Rex is due ;)

Hate Rex lol... Mine is a gorgeous inactive 0/80 lol

Everybody is going to zaul... Looks like a safe choice. Too bad that my second Zeta will be in another leader ability.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Idjdhehwush37... daylight savings time! Sorry whoever I just hit, fn at work and crazy busy
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It was me again cyrick! lol. Take one snake.
    Post edited by Echo_Base on
  • Options
    It was me and then Echo! Lol...I don't have time to change up my team Echo, go for first...
  • Options
    Dayma, you had to move me out of 3?
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lol snake. I bet Dayma got dorked by DST. He likes to fight his last hold battle around 11pm his time.

I will take 3 tomorrow snake.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Arg sorry Snake, wanted to use fight up before reset and since I was 4 I couldnt fight someone behind me :( (after that I fought the 4th player to not messed up anyone) sorry I forgot you were on the midnight payout.

Will pay more attention to this starting now.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Why are you hitting me 10 mins to my payout cerberus? There are four of us in the EDT payout now. Your payout isn't until 10pm ffs.
  • Options
    Why are you hitting me 10 mins to my payout cerberus? There are four of us in the EDT payout now. Your payout isn't until 10pm ffs.

I noticed that too. Anyone care if I take a top 3 tomorrow? Been onsite a lot this week and haven't had time to try and climb up early.

• Options
    Take my spot Unholyfury. Glad you had time to get back in there Echo.

And thanks for the note Dayma! Busy day, so I didn't have time to respond earlier.