Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Fuckoff dog
  • Options
    LupoForati wrote: »
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Daylight time starts for Euros tonight correct? So, Dayma, Damlord,Ferthz and KaksKiller all move up 1 hour relative to everyone else?

The game time never change, so, only guys with your own time changed to or from dst may adjust their attacks.

Hi,
    Lupo is right, no change for you. Only for us relative hour but no change on pay out table.
    Kaks
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KaksKiller wrote: »

Hi,
    Lupo is right, no change for you. Only for us relative hour but no change on pay out table.
    Kaks

The payout table is in GMT, which means you guys stay the same, while everyone else moves an hour.

@LupoForati , could you readjust the time zones relative to GMT?

Hello! Plz, confirm your payout time. Gmt/utc.

09am RUNA
    11am?SERAPH
    05pm DAYMA, FERTHZ, KAKSKILLER
    06pm DAMLORD
    08pm LUPO, FERNANDO MACHADO
    11pm ECHO BASE, SKINNY, SNAKE PLISKEN, UNHOLYFURY
    00am FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR, GEKA, VALDUL
    02am ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL, CERBERUS, VoYd?

My payout time is now 3am, so I know You, Fernando, and everyone after that payout time has moved one hour later relative to GMT. If you want to check any time zones, I would recommend:
    www.worldtimebuddy.com
    I know that I'm 3AM, Flowbafett is 1AM, and Echo is Midnight. I'm not sure about everyone else (Dayma should stay the same time because that IS GMT).

NSCRUNA wrote: »
    Fuckoff dog

I've been trying to tell everyone that he doesn't honor deals. The only way to really get his attention is to attack him during his payout, which is now 3AM GMT.
  • Options
    Hey I hit some new person, if I'm in your way post here and I'll change my team. Experimenting with random stuff now that we can all 7* Nihlus cheaply.
    Just saw a new guy with insane fast Nihlus so I had to hit him.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    How are ya'll doing on ships? I'm finally top 5 consistently.
    Is phoenix real? I can't decide if they are going to be amazing or not, and Pao isn't in the bundle but he looks solid. We might see the end of the sith scourge very soon.
    What do you guys think?
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Hi jedisplice
    I saw that with zephax
    I don't know him. You are a cool guy thx.

My pay out is in 20 Minutes.
    Please Cerberus dont shoot me before
    Thx
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guys, the game time never change. The gmt/utc time too, so only players who enter or exiting dst need to adjust their attacks. My table don't need any change. Now is almost 17pm gmt, KAKSKILLER, Dayma and Ferthz payout.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    How are ya'll doing on ships? I'm finally top 5 consistently.
    Is phoenix real? I can't decide if they are going to be amazing or not, and Pao isn't in the bundle but he looks solid. We might see the end of the sith scourge very soon.
    What do you guys think?

1st every day with none or one refresh. But very unluck in zeta's drop. Going to 3th. I dont know if I use in Savage or Kylo.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Camon Echo... I unmoded to let Dam get fisrt and u drop me from 4th to 8th. I have one more figth and next payout is mine.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I'm sorry that was an accident. Honest. I wasn't paying attention. You want me to unmod or change my team?
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm sorry that was an accident. Honest. I wasn't paying attention. You want me to unmod or change my team?

Yes, plz.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    ok, easy team. hit me quick!
  • Options

Done, ty.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    np. sorry again.
  • Options
    np. sorry again.

Ok. No problem.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I'm constantly in top 10 for ships. Some top 5. Unless a direct counter comes out sith are not going away.
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    First savage popped up on our shard today. Will be a second tonight/tomorrow. Few Kylos around.
  • Options
    Geka wrote: »
    First savage popped up on our shard today. Will be a second tonight/tomorrow. Few Kylos around.

Cerberu's Savage is immortal lol
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, the game time never change. The gmt/utc time too, so only players who enter or exiting dst need to adjust their attacks. My table don't need any change. Now is almost 17pm gmt, KAKSKILLER, Dayma and Ferthz payout.

UTC and GMT are now one hour apart, because GMT is UK time which just experienced DST
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Malgrin wrote: »

UTC and GMT are now one hour apart, because GMT is UK time which just experienced DST

Utc is universal time, don't change. Gmt is London time, big ben time lol... So, my table is in UTC time. The game time don't change, so I can use my table with -3 hours from my local time.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Echo, you check that last minute arena shenanigans? I left 1 open because I thought Unholy was going to move up. Next thing I know I'm 7 and Sean has jumped to first. Would be more annoyed if I didn't have extra battles and if I wasn't able to auto battle him for first at the end. Still can't tell when his payout is...
  • Options
    Probably to the surprise of no one, got hit by Cerberus while trying to move up during my payout. Simply noting for the sake of noting to temper expectations accordingly.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    IF you don't want to be on my hit list, speak now. People that aren't on my hitlist are: cyrick, flow, lupo, dayma and echo. If you want to be off my hitlist, say so now.
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I'll bite. Don't attack me please
  • Options
    Ok
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I saw that snake. I think he's in our payout. He locked me down ~7 mins before payout. Someone did, and I didn't move, so I assume it's him.

Yeah, I was expecting unholying to move as well. I'll take 3 or 4 tomorrow. You two/skinny move up. I'll lock sean down if I can. I'll hit him 9 mins before payout if I do.
  • Options
    I took 1 today Echo, so I'll hang back and let you guys place (assuming the rest of the gang comes up).
  • ViktorNoland
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Cerb: Good grief. Again with moving the goal posts. When people mention that you hit them during their payout, you always give reasons. You forgot people's payout times. You didn't bother to check. You're giving payback to those you think who have wronged you. Now, there's an arbitrary hit list. From the viewpoint of someone who's never messed with your payout (but who has had opportunities to do so), I find the notion that you'd have a "hit list" absurd.

Echo/Snake: I think Sean moved to #1 during Central's payout hour, so he might be a Central player.
  • Options
    Thanks victor. Him locking (I think it was him) me at 7 mins makes me unsure. I guess we'll see.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mal, Runa, eli are on my pernament hitlist. For threatening and insulting me. More will be added. Cyrick, flow, lupo, geka are on my good side. Others need to tell me if they want to be on my good side