Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Ya'll see the Jyn lead team? Looks nice.

Mustafar welcome, watch out for Geka, no one likes him. And Flowbafett is usually drunk when he posts on here, he is usually in top less dancing establishments.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • ViktorNoland
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Truly sorry? Make amends through actions.

Set a bad arena team. Accept whatever placement you fall to during your payout tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Ya'll see the Jyn lead team? Looks nice.

Mustafar welcome, watch out for Geka, no one likes him. And Flowbafett is usually drunk when he posts on here, he is usually in top less dancing establishments.

Haha. Thanks. Ya I might maxed jyn out also. I can 7 star her and Cassian. R1 team seems fun. Wonder how it works on defense? Nice to meet you @Jedisplice! What is your ingame name? I can't seem to find you on the shard
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mustafar wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Found the forum. I was told you guys have a payout chart for arena? Let me know the rules! Nice to meet you all! Happy gaming!

Welcome to the thread. Elissar and I share a payout with you, and we don't knock each other out of the top 3 (for example no attacking 1st from 5th). Once we're all in top 3, do what you want to try to get first, it's fine. As long as you don't hit us on your way up to top 3, we won't have any problems.

Looks like you're figuring the game out again?
  • Options
    Malgrin wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Found the forum. I was told you guys have a payout chart for arena? Let me know the rules! Nice to meet you all! Happy gaming!

Welcome to the thread. Elissar and I share a payout with you, and we don't knock each other out of the top 3 (for example no attacking 1st from 5th). Once we're all in top 3, do what you want to try to get first, it's fine. As long as you don't hit us on your way up to top 3, we won't have any problems.

Looks like you're figuring the game out again?

Nice to meet you mal! Sounds great! I'm fine with either 1st 2nd or 3rd. Yes! I had to read the meta change and about an hour of YouTube videos from my buddy on my guild. I remember when savage was completely useless, now he's pretty good lol. Zetas are something new for me. Good thing I have everything I need. Just need to research this meta more and the game changes that occurred when I was gone.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you mal! Sounds great! I'm fine with either 1st 2nd or 3rd. Yes! I had to read the meta change and about an hour of YouTube videos from my buddy on my guild. I remember when savage was completely useless, now he's pretty good lol. Zetas are something new for me. Good thing I have everything I need. Just need to research this meta more and the game changes that occurred when I was gone.

Honestly, anywhere in top 3 is fine by me, we could try to set up some kind of rotation, but I don't really think that's worth it, would rather just make it a free for all within the top 3. I ran out of attacks today, so I'm just hanging out here.

Jedisplice is Cyrick.
  • Options

Honestly, anywhere in top 3 is fine by me, we could try to set up some kind of rotation, but I don't really think that's worth it, would rather just make it a free for all within the top 3. I ran out of attacks today, so I'm just hanging out here.

Jedisplice is Cyrick.

Sounds great! Whatever works for you let me know! I'm fine with whatever works for you guys. Oh ok. So cyrick is splice. Thanks for letting me know! Right now I'm exploring with this meta in GW. In arena I'm mostly just doing auto. Need to re learn the synergies and gameplay.
  • Options
    Hey guys changed my lineup hit it and let me know please.

Mustafar welcome aboard, we are a pretty easy going shard, just be cool and you are more than welcome. Except hit Geka around 7 CST because he likes the challenge, actually hit him all day it makes him happy.
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Your new team is terrible. Worst arena team I have ever seen.
  • Options

Mustafar welcome aboard, we are a pretty easy going shard, just be cool and you are more than welcome. Except hit Geka around 7 CST because he likes the challenge, actually hit him all day it makes him happy.

Thanks. Tested your team. Pretty easy with my team. B2 really make syour savage useless. And removes stealth. Other than that, it's solid. I would of lost if I didn't have zaul. Rex leads will struggle versus it
  • Options
    Geka wrote: »
    Your new team is terrible. Worst arena team I have ever seen.

Lol, right Geka, worst lineup ever!
  • Options
    Snake, take #1. I don't think skinny and unholy will make it.
  • Options
    Sorry, just saw this - I saw Skinny making a move so I left it open in case he wanted to go to 1. He's been real chill lately...
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, he has been, but it looks like he passed. What I do is wait until there are ~three or four minutes left and if it's not being contested, I go for it. I got tired of watching him not take it when I was letting him have it.
  • Options

That team is indeed a tough one Cryick! It will be interesting to see how it works when or if you drop in SAS.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Solid team Cyrick. I keep track of teams that beat other teams. Mostly by fighting them but also by who can take their spot. For Cyricks team I have:

maul(l),so,palp,dn,b2 / maul(l),chaze,dn,palp / dv(l),chaze,boba,gk?

I will say that I tend to avoid you because of your speed advantage more than anything else.

Eli, I not convinced about SAss. Mines only 5*, G11 but I wasn't impressed when I used her. 6* or 7* perhaps. She's an attacker and needs those *'s. I'll try again when my zKylo and zSavage get to G11 which will be in a few days.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Eli, I not convinced about SAss. Mines only 5*, G11 but I wasn't impressed when I used her. 6* or 7* perhaps. She's an attacker and needs those *'s. I'll try again when my zKylo and zSavage get to G11 which will be in a few days.

IMO Trooper > SAss.
  • Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »

IMO Trooper > SAss.

I agree. I think He might be my next project
  • Options
    Ya sassy is modded and needs one more gear level to drop. Not excited about spending a bunch of cuffs with phoenix and jyn about ready to drop in.
    Jyn, Cassian, k2, Baze looks really solid.
  • Options
    Ya sassy is modded and needs one more gear level to drop. Not excited about spending a bunch of cuffs with phoenix and jyn about ready to drop in.
    Jyn, Cassian, k2, Baze looks really solid.

Run it bro! I'd love to fight it. I have no gear left so I can't gear my jyn or Cassian. Can take them to 7 stars though. Fun battling teams with diversity
  • Options
    Almost done with R1 heros, just need a few omegas for Jyn, Cas & K2. Not sure I want to put 60-80 Zetas on them. Phoenix crew may get the nod for me but want to see a fully synergized team first.
  • Options
    Hey @Echo_Base, @SnakePliskin920, or Skinny. Care if I jump in? It's been awhile because I've been so busy.
  • Options
    Nevermind. Accidentally refreshed a cooldown instead of attempts. Don't want to waste another 50 crystals just to gain a few more.
  • Options
    Bummer - been there done that! I'll take 4 or 5 tomorrow Unholy...
  • Options
    Skinny took #1 today. Try for it tomorrow. I'll go for three and let you two duke it out for 1 and 2.
  • Options
    Sounds good. Thanks!
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Are you going to make it to #1 fury?
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I took #1 since I didn't see snake and fury at 4 or 5 to take it with 4mins left. I'll hang back at 3 or 4 tomorrow.

On a side note, I see that skinny is going with Jyn, Cassian, Chaze and Boba. I haven't fought it yet. Let us know how it goes if you all do.
    Post edited by Echo_Base on
  • Options
    I was waiting for Unholy but his move never happened...and at that point, it was too late to make my move.
    Btw, just played a test run against Skinny's team - lots of fun to play against, but it doesn't have a lot of firepower.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thanks snake.I wonder if Boba is best for the the fifth. Perhaps GK, Kylo, DN or Palp?