Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Geka wrote: »
    I was doing the same thing. Using last of my battles before guild reset

OK...But my payout is closer... I never use my remaining battles to drop who need advance before mine. If all my choices is players with payout closer than mine, I stay in my position. This is how I think. Can u understand my way to think?
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    While that system may work for you. Put yourself in others shoes. Take those at 2am payout for arena. Your basically saying after payout they can only attack those not on the forums. For me at midnight payout I can attack 3 people and those not on forums. You were 20? hours from your next payout. No way you are protected that far out that's not reasonable.
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I can attack (to use my unused battles when I have) ECHO BASE, SKINNY, SNAKE PLISKEN, UNHOLYFURY, FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR and GEKA. U can attack ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL and CERBERUS. U really have less options. Anyway, have some players in your own payout to choose, like FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK and VIKTOR. Think... U drop me (or other who have payout closer) and these guys will have to spend more battles to grow up again. I'm not complain, just thinking about a way to make our live easily :smile:
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Geka... U can drop me aways u want. Its a game and everybody have a different strategy... I just telling to u and everybody my way to think. :)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I agree it's a game. To much butt hurt going on in this thread. I won't attack you or anyone in the hours leading to your payout.
  • Jedisplice
    458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lol
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Cyrick, have you noticed your Nihilus going faster than he's supposed to? You have him at 220, but he's going faster than my 270 TFP. Even with the 20% Zaul bump, that only gets him up to 264...
  • Options
    Cyrick, have you noticed your Nihilus going faster than he's supposed to? You have him at 220, but he's going faster than my 270 TFP. Even with the 20% Zaul bump, that only gets him up to 264...

Maul's leader don't give 20% of speedy but 20% of tm. So, both chars reach full tm in same time. In this case, rng choice who shot first.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Fix: TFP is not a sith, so he don't have this 20% in start battle.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Actually, I think I figured it out - it's based off of my fastest character. The calculation is [my character speed]*[0.8]. If the opponent Sith's speed is under that number, then I go first. If it's over that number, then they go first. In my case, 270*.8=216, so his Nihilus goes first. It's all very confusing, but at least I now understand it....sort of...
  • Options
    Actually, I think I figured it out - it's based off of my fastest character. The calculation is [my character speed]*[0.8]. If the opponent Sith's speed is under that number, then I go first. If it's over that number, then they go first. In my case, 270*.8=216, so his Nihilus goes first. It's all very confusing, but at least I now understand it....sort of...

Nice
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    +1
    Post edited by Razakor on
  • Elissar_Eldarian
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Here is another way to look at it. Zaul lead is a 20% boost, Sith only need 80% TM where other team needs 100%. So to figure out the effective speed it is 220*1.25 = 275 hence he beats your 270 TFP. 1.25 being the correct multipier for a Zaul lead team not 1.2
  • Options
    @Geka nice team. I'm debating on running chaze, I have the shards to get them both to 7 stars. Like it under zaul.
  • Options
    I think zaul is scrub, already sick of the rng dodge fest. Really hoping the new meta is coming. Looks like rebels with Pao, or phoenix.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    @Geka nice team. I'm debating on running chaze, I have the shards to get them both to 7 stars. Like it under zaul.

Love chaze. Working to 7* chirrut but both are great even at lower star level. My goal is to have an annoying as hell team that people will bypass instead of attacking. Zavage really helps with that.
  • Options
    Thanks Eli, that's much easier to calculate! Yeah, I'm resisting Zaul...dodge this, dodge that - I can't get into it...
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    I think zaul is scrub, already sick of the rng dodge fest. Really hoping the new meta is coming. Looks like rebels with Pao, or phoenix.

I fought several full maxed Phoenix teams in GW. They aren't good
  • Options
    I decided not to do the Zaul thing, disliked the Obi dodge meta did not want to do the Zaul. I am holding my remaing Zetas for something else. Phoenix teams are not out yet so as soon as Sabine and Ezra hits we will know more.
  • Options
    Uh ya, there are several Phoenix toons out. Fought several maxed hera leads, kanan, chopper, that alien with the staff, etc. anyways terrible graphics on them. Will not invest
  • Options
    Yep there are several phoenix hero's out. 2 left to go and seeing how they all get each others unique abilities from Hera zeta lead No one knows how they perform as a team yet.
  • Options
    When you can come in discord eli, I have to leave for a conference at 6:00. Be nice to talk for a few
  • Options
    Ok ignore me. Really sick and tired of playing I hate you, you hate me game. But it is what it is I guess.
  • Elissar_Eldarian
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Pao looks amazing.
    Post edited by Elissar_Eldarian on
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, be a hater
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And mal, you wanna break the deal. I saw you tried to lock me in 6th. Deals off with you and your buddy eli now. Guess I'll have to deal with you too trying to gang bang me every night. 40 plus year old man eli, and mal whatever age you are ganging on me. Fine by me. Your right eli, Jennifer was right for calling you wierd. What kind of 40 plus year old man harasses and hates on and bullies someone over 26 years younger then you, who dated and loved your daughter.. especially who also tried to talk with you. If it gets serious, and you continue to be a hater, I will have to end this. Meaning banning of accounts and removal. Good thing I have connections. Will not deal with old men harassing me over a game, all started over getting attacked 3 hours before payout. Your crazy
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    And mal, you wanna break the deal. I saw you tried to lock me in 6th. Deals off with you and your buddy eli now. Guess I'll have to deal with you too trying to gang bang me every night. 40 plus year old man eli, and mal whatever age you are ganging on me. Fine by me. Your right eli, Jennifer was right for calling you wierd. What kind of 40 plus year old man harasses and hates on and bullies someone over 26 years younger then you, who dated and loved your daughter.. especially who also tried to talk with you. If it gets serious, and you continue to be a hater, I will have to end this. Meaning banning of accounts and removal. Good thing I have connections. Will not deal with old men harassing me over a game, all started over getting attacked 3 hours before payout. Your crazy

This is the funniest thing I have read all day.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Continue to **** bully buddy, and I'll have your account removed.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I've done it before. And I'll do it again.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Will file a report soon if this continues.