Galactic War is way too difficult now.

124Next

Replies

• Saph_Holyfire
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey guys. I currently have a team of great success in Galactic Wars. This team worked well on a smurf account so I started using it on my main and I went from 9/10 to 52/150 currently. I have been able to complete GW everyday since using this team. With all of these team members at 4* it is possible but once they are 5* the difficulty decreases drastically. All members are farmable. Some are slow, but you won't have to spend a dime to build this team.

7* Captain Phasma (lead) - creates bonus attacks for team, inflicts defense down, increase turn meter and gives advantage

6* Royal Guard - Stuns/slows. High stun chance. Auto taunts when any team member drops below 50% health. Gives defense up. Gains turn meter and small % heal when any other member takes damage.

7* Luminara Unduli - An attacker that hits like a truck and heals like a boss. Ability block for sparkles.

7* Old Daka - Solid Healer. Heals have an acceptable % to raise the dead. Team members can possibly auto revive. Basic attack has fair damage, and medium % built in stun chance. This can also stun more than one target. Also her heal can revive more than one team member. I have had her bring back my whole team with one heal...

5* Ewok Elder - In game description ( Ewok Healer that specializes in Revives ) this could not be any better of a description. The difference between 4* and 5* was massive for me. His basic attack can give a fair amount of turn meter to himself and other Ewoks. Heals for a decent amount with a small chance to revive team members,. His heal also cleanses negative effect status. And his revive ability itself is like Old Daka on steroids.

For me this team has amazing synergy. Captain Phasma's bonus attack to other team member helps make up for the loss of a dps team.

This team has 2 stuns, 2 revives, 3 heals, 2 dps, 1 slow, 1 taunt, 1 defense up, 1 defense down, medium turn meter gain.

Royal is a beastly DMG sponge. Someone hits a healer. He taunts. Healer gets healed above 50% Ventriss or Mace Windu cleanses his taunt off. They whack the healer again. He taunts. Rinse and repeat. No matter what in this instance unless you can truly one shot they the healer. RG will taunt and you will have to kill him first. Then there is 2 revives to deal with.

I rarely have to take auto attack off in GW, and if I do not usually until 9-10 battle. I have a team at 76. and my smurf is at 56. My 56 team is beating teams up to level 72 that is the highest I have fought. My 76 team is beating the 77+ teams no problems.

I hope my build helps out.

• Options

If the difference were only +5/10 Levels it can be a hard fight, but i get since some Days just this freaking Enemys on my poor Level 54:
    15532nq.jpg

That is +18 Level over me and just impossible to win, feels like a bad joke the Game make on me.
    Show me a Team with Level 54 who can beat this Enemy Team.

I understand that there are Points in the Game it try you to spend out Money, but in such cases like those crazy GW Enemy's im sure People more feeling to rage quit then to spend money lol

Hope some Def will take a look what happend to the GW Matchmaker.
    Maybe it is because the new change for the Strongnumber is the Problem...as before the Update i had hard but possible to win Enemys.

stupid...can't delete messageboard account.