Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

• Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Clearly, I'm happy for Ewoks users that's not my problem.

What is my problem is more about 2 things :

Where are the Clones helmets guys ? Not that you promised it, but you did. And clearly, with a small faction pass as well concerning them (few correction, modifications, and maybe one or two more toons like rebels can witness every months) that would be even better. But no infos, nothing despite a communication improvement yet invisible.

Where are the TIE Reaper, the Millennium Falcon and Kylo's Shuttle ? All released far before Phoenix got any blueprints. Not that Empire, Resistance and FO are lacking of any ships but the do. At least Empire is the least disadvantage of those 3.

Where's the communication you promised guys ? We do need infos when we're about to get in July and do know that Chirpa is the Daily char, but what are you directions for this second part of the year ? More infos about this long-time-waited new feature ?

"Guest" is right you know.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Thx for 2x drops 1st.
    Am i the only one that got creazy power on characters?
    For exemple, Biggs,before update has 8,4k power...and now he has over 14k
    The dmg did not changed...
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Though I really love to see hint about another ewok to be added, it is really shame Chirpa is July login char :( I have all ewoks max starred. Hope that would help newbies at least.
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Though I really love to see hint about another ewok to be added, it is really shame Chirpa is July login char :( I have all ewoks max starred. Hope that would help newbies at least.

Shard shop can be a bit of help with the gear grind.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Love that were getting more Ewoks.... or are we?

Overall though pretty disappointing nothing really updated as such just told were getting an Ewok faction pass and double drops. As for Phantom and Ghost they are not something to get excited about as ships feel stale as is apart from gathering ZetaMats,
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Shard shop can be a bit of help with the gear grind.

Yeap. Tarkin also helped me this way ;)
  • Options
    Wicket may be my favorite Star Wars character and definitely my favorite Ewok and I was sad to see that wicket was eventually replaced by chirpa. Now that the faction pass for Ewoks has arrived and they will be the next reworked/released faction. I would like to ask. PLEASE add wicket. It would make me a happy ewok
    -Chocolate
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Options
    I'm fine with it being ewoks. Thanks Devs. Make some of the forgotten toons viable (somewhere) again.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo will be able to Solo the Rancor! hahahaha Ewoky goodness.
  • Options
    I’d love to see wicket in the game and was saddened to see he was replaced by chirpa mid last year Now that the Ewoks are being reworked I’d love to see him. It would make me a very happy Ewok.
    -Chocolate
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Options
    Here are my thoughts on all of yesterday's Earth-shattering announcements. I hope you enjoy. If so I will try to do this for every update.

> SWGoH Game Update: Chief Chirpa announced as July’s login Character of the Month
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Logray or Wicket could be the most OP toon ever made...still not burning crystals or money on murder bears. But I'll take the Chirpa shards since he's the only Ewok toon I don't have 7 star.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Since the teddy bears are getting a faction pass, I'd say you'll be happy soon. Possibly August.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    He was never replaced by Chirpa. Chirpa was already out when Wicket was previewed last year (although the preview they showed just had Chirpa's abilities).
  • Options
    Now that a one man solo of the HAAT has been completed, what is the next great accomplishment in the game?

Any thoughts or ideas?
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    I hope they drop Logray instead.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    lol love it
  • Options
    That one made me laugh :)
  • Options
    Unlocking Jar-Jar.
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Options
    Guest wrote: »

Where are the TIE Reaper, the Millennium Falcon and Kylo's Shuttle ? All released far before Phoenix got any blueprints. Not that Empire, Resistance and FO are lacking of any ships but the do. At least Empire is the least disadvantage of those 3.

The release cadence only applies to Marquee event characters and ships. In the same way that you'll never see R2 or Thrawn fit into the same cadence the premium ships won't either, unfortunately. This means the Shuttle, the Reaper, and the Falcon. It's possible that they'll be farmable at some point in the future (most non legendary premiums usually do make that jump (Vader's TIE)) but i wouldn't expect it until after Saxon/ISC and subsequently Gauntlet Starfighter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Darth_Neal wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game--this is the first time I've seen double drops and it's awesome! How long do these usually last?

They are stated to be 29th and 30th.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Darth_Neal wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game--this is the first time I've seen double drops and it's awesome! How long do these usually last?

They are stated to be 29th and 30th.

Just fact too that Also the timer is under the event icon. Though i understand the issue our overseas heroes are feeling frustrated by. (Preemptive Riposite)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I am super excited about this pass and I'm glad after talking to EA_Jesse at Celebration, and whoever the producer is at CG who loves Ewoks, thanks for making this happen! They don't need to be meta in Arena, but if they're gods in raids, I'll take it! >:):D
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    beysgw4t3hs6.gif
    Wooooohooooooooo

Yub Nub!
  • Options
    So 90% of the posts here are people complaining that they got a free sandwich but it didn't have mayo on it, just be happy with your free sandwich for once
  • Options
    Lt. Ketch incoming! (prays)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    Here are my thoughts on all of yesterday's Earth-shattering announcements. I hope you enjoy. If so I will try to do this for every update.

> SWGoH Game Update: Chief Chirpa announced as July’s login Character of the Month

Awesome. And the over-generalization and not-so-veiled insults at anyone who disagree with the point of view of the author made that the last time I read anything on that website. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Lt. Ketch incoming! (prays)

No, sadly he was excised from canon by Disney. Would have been cool though....EWOKS IN SPAAAAACE.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    Can't help but laugh at these devs. Ewoks?? Really?? Lol can we get someone who works for ea or cg that actually has a clue what ppl want in this game?? Please??
    Ewoks lol wow

Wicket has been slated to be released for a long time.

So the timings probably tied to that

But the thing is......NO ONE CARES ABOUT EWOKS. Everyone wants them to be reworked because they are cute, or it's funny, or to be a troll, but no one REALLY wants them to be reworked because they would legitimately like them to be good in arena or whatever.

I guess I am no one. I was sad when Had to stop running them in arena.