Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

518 posts Member
    Options
    Tie Reaper ? Millennium Falcon or even Gauntlet ? Even this beautiful Kylo's Shuttle ? Yes, they never gonna be farmable but go ahead and farm Phoenix's Ships that just appeared 2 months ago.
  • Fredelig
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    As a comment to the 2 days with double drops and the 2 new ships in fleet store: https://youtu.be/GSr-VWc_7WQ @CG_Kozispoon :smiley:
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Tie Reaper ? Millennium Falcon or even Gauntlet ? Even this beautiful Kylo's Shuttle ? Yes, they never gonna be farmable but go ahead and farm Phoenix's Ships that just appeared 2 months ago.

Gauntlet will become farmable soon. After Gar Saxon and ISC
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    capsking22 wrote: »
    Double drops on Mod Battles, but not Mod challenges. I see what you did there. Hope others are not fooled and don't waste a bunch of crystals on stocking up on cantina energy.

svcbBnt.png
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Kylos **** ship is a shuttle, shouldnt even be in the **** game.

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Bring in a fifth furry murder bear wooo....increase their dmg, add wicket with a nice zeta and let the reign of fmbs begin
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Tbh the update is meh...maybe some more details will excite us...devs please just give us a tiny hint for whats coming next month??!

Ewok faction pass???
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    What the heck am I missing something double drops?when where

Everywhere!!! Now!!!!
  • Options
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    We're so close to the end of the month- we know you're chomping at the bit and so are we! Further details await us.

Chomping and the bit ?!?!?

any ideas thoughts
  • Options
    What is the GW difficulty officially based on? There's always speculation in my guild and from what I've read, but nothing concrete.

Any thoughts?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's the power (Not the new one)
  • Options
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    We're so close to the end of the month- we know you're chomping at the bit and so are we! Further details await us.

any ideas thoughts

It just means we are eagerly looking forward to more info @NightwingTR
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    Options
    i have no idea, i have a high ranking l85 account and can barely finish gw. I have a level 80 alt account and auto it everyday without losing a toon.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    WHAT'S AHEAD

any ideas thoughts

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-8-last-jedi-lego-rumors/

"Leaked pictures of the Star Wars: The Last Jedi LEGO sets confirm rumors about the upcoming film. Star Wars fans have been chomping at the bit for new information on the highly anticipated eighth installment of the saga [...]"... I saw a video about fans claiming that Snoke was a Jedi, that his lego attire resembled Jedi Robes...
  • Options
    Gee Thx for the double drops, to bad its only 1 day for me as I used my refreshes allready.... Maby announce a little sooner -.-
  • Options
    The phrase is champing at the bit

*pushes glasses up nose*
  • Options
    and again no communiction before double drops. Devs. really hates customers.
  • Options
    I heard/read that it was based on the power of your arena team, but I'm not so sure. There's definitely some ebb and flow. I once beat GW everyday for like 2 straight months, but now it's a gamble...those Zaul sith teams at node 9 just knock out all my toons. Sometimes GW is impossible. I've learned not to care anymore, and I beat it about 70% of the time.
  • Options
    Oh great, a free thing! Why didn't you tell me you were giving me a free thing so that I could bleed the absolute most out of the free thing? Now I've only got a slightly smaller bit of the completely free bonus thing.
  • Options
    Will there be one?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt the Ewoks capture Jedi Luke?

Wonder if there is a correlation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's a stretch, so I will say no.

They just mean they are going to release more ewok and not just have CC as the daily login.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    More like they're FINALLY adding that 5th Ewok. Maybe Wicket, wasn't heute showcased over a year ago?

We'll probably get Lograth or Ewok Warrior before Wicket. But who knows.
  • Options
    I see some people are complaining about the lack of communication on the double drops. I thought it was a pleasant surprise this morning. You can enable double drops anytime you want without letting us know and I will be happy.

Thank you!!!
  • Champdor
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ship upgrades.
    Player level unlock w/ g12+
    6-7 dot mods.
    Crate on far left.

Really how much time the developers plan to spread these features to appear?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It takes time to develop and they want to have time to make sure they take things in the right direction.

They probably want to take their time, as this keeps new content rolling out periodically and not all at once and then sit and wait for people to get bored.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Clearly, I'm happy for Ewoks users that's not my problem.

What is my problem is more about 2 things :

Where are the Clones helmets guys ? Not that you promised it, but you did. And clearly, with a small faction pass as well concerning them (few correction, modifications, and maybe one or two more toons like rebels can witness every months) that would be even better. But no infos, nothing despite a communication improvement yet invisible.

Where are the TIE Reaper, the Millennium Falcon and Kylo's Shuttle ? All released far before Phoenix got any blueprints. Not that Empire, Resistance and FO are lacking of any ships but the do. At least Empire is the least disadvantage of those 3.

Where's the communication you promised guys ? We do need infos when we're about to get in July and do know that Chirpa is the Daily char, but what are you directions for this second part of the year ? More infos about this long-time-waited new feature ?
  • Options
    PROS: Chirpa is the only Ewok I don't have 7-star

CONS: Ewok faction pass
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Clearly, I'm happy for Ewoks users that's not my problem.

What is my problem is more about 2 things :

Where are the Clones helmets guys ? Not that you promised it, but you did. And clearly, with a small faction pass as well concerning them (few correction, modifications, and maybe one or two more toons like rebels can witness every months) that would be even better. But no infos, nothing despite a communication improvement yet invisible.

Where are the TIE Reaper, the Millennium Falcon and Kylo's Shuttle ? All released far before Phoenix got any blueprints. Not that Empire, Resistance and FO are lacking of any ships but the do. At least Empire is the least disadvantage of those 3.

Where's the communication you promised guys ? We do need infos when we're about to get in July and do know that Chirpa is the Daily char, but what are you directions for this second part of the year ? More infos about this long-time-waited new feature ?

Why do people keep asking about the clone helmets? Do you people want Fives and Echo indistinguishable? oh, wait...