res/drawable-hdpi-v4/app_banner.png

Replies

• Options
    For those having problems still despite the other recommendations please try this:
    1. turn off your auto update on play store
    2. download backup :"https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YQFtCGc_lhNUdJTDcyQ1JaOW8/view?usp=sharing" or if you don't trust me, you can search it on web google play game v3.5.17
    3. keep this version till next update google play game
  • Tock82
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Another one here

Galaxy S4 on 5.0.1

Unable to recall my account from the play games on my phone via WiFi and mobile data, can set up a new one

And I can pull my existing account on my tab 3 running 4.0.2

Edit

Just uninstalled updates for Google play games, looks likes its their fault not EA's

• Options
    Same bug. LG Leon Lite. Claims it requires update Google play to sign in, so the removing updates doesnt work.
  • Options
    LG G3 with the same issue. Happens periodically, but pretty annoying. Locks me out for hours at a time, then will let me in later in the day.
  • Options
    I may have a solution.
    Go to :
    -Settings
    -Google (Accounts)
    -Ads
    -unclick "Opt out of interest-based ads"

And than it should work.
    Good luck :smile:
  • Options
    I have figured out the problem is related to one's google play account not being able to log on. It'll have this issue for one account, but not the other. Why this is.... I have no idea.
  • Options
    Having the same problem on my Shield tablet and my GS6 phone. Have tried the listed fixes in this thread. Both devices still have same error. Hope you guys find a fix to this issue soon. Tablet is Android 6.0 phone is 5.1.1
  • Options
    MonzterJoe wrote: »
    Hope you guys find a fix to this issue soon.
    Unfortunately, this is not EA's fault. We will have to wait for Google to update/patch the Google Play Games client.

• Options
    I got it to work, like others, by;
    Going into Settings / Apps, locating Google Play Services and disabling it. Then I rebooted and reactivated the app. All my accounts work now.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I take that back, it completely will not work. Is there a time table to get this fixed? I'm losing arena rank and not being able to do anything about it is extremely annoying. None of the "Fixes" have worked. It will still not allow me in and brings me back to a level 2 screen.
  • Options
    For those having problems still despite the other recommendations please try this:
    2. download backup :"https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YQFtCGc_lhNUdJTDcyQ1JaOW8/view?usp=sharing" or if you don't trust me, you can search it on web google play game v3.5.17

Thank you so much! This worked for me!
    Just uninstalled updates, installed this old apk, and voila! Worked!
  • Options
    Ive read that this messages pop from mobile data connection but its a lie its pops in mine phone in the WIFI as well I made 2 technical messages to Ea yesterday but no help yet
  • Options
    Hauzer wrote: »
    Here's a temp fix if you can't create your Gamer ID yet

>Go to settings.
    >Go to application manager.
    >Click on Google Play Games.
    >Uninstall the updates.
    >Restart your device.

I'm doing that, but when I try to login it forces me to update Google Play Games and then I get the same bug again.
  • Options
    I am having the same issue. And I have tried everything. Nothing works. Reinstalled the game, uninstalled google play games updates too. But when you open the game it forces you to reinstall the updates anyway. So that was no help at all. Whats really funny is to go into google play games and choose from there to play the Star Wars game and it still doesn't log my profile in. This is frustrating. For this just to happen out of the blue is annoying. Happened for no reason at all. Smh
  • Options
    Asosantos wrote: »

Thank you so much! This worked for me!
    Just uninstalled updates, installed this old apk, and voila! Worked!

This worked for me too. The other fixes didnt but this one did.
  • boy2sok
    95 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Tried all your suggestions and nothing worked. The old apk trick and the delete latest update trick failed in my experience coz once i signed in, the game aska for the latest updates for google play. Basically missed the whole game today. Slow clap to the IT/ devs at google games. You guys are the best!!!! NOT!
  • Options
    This works!! Thanks.
  • Options
    awsomeness, thanks for the work around, its working perfectly fine now
  • Martoez_Gee1
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have the exact same problem and have tried everything and still cant get it to work. I called EA's infamous "support team" who could barely understand English and their only advice was to connect to WiFi which I was connected to anyway, typical EA........
  • Options
    Ok so its the update from google play games thats causing this ****. Still cant properly log in. So frustrating considering i wont be able to get the monthly rewards completed. That is just sad. :(
  • Options
    Hauzer wrote: »
    Here's a temp fix if you can't create your Gamer ID yet

>Go to settings.
    >Go to application manager.
    >Click on Google Play Games.
    >Uninstall the updates.
    >Restart your device.

This worked for me on Galaxy S6. I've stopped the auto-update on Google Play Games app as well.
  • Options
    Only thing that works for me is to remove all google accounts except the one I want to play on from my phone, creating a gamer ID for that google account and then playing.
  • Options
    dont work any solution neither bluestacks works
  • Options
    uninstall update google play, dont need to restart just go ahead play the game.

this work
  • Options
    Same problem -> oneplus 2
  • Options
    Same problem
    Samsung Galaxy S5
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Same issue.
    Galaxy Note 4
    Android 5.1.1

I already tried clearing game data, reinstalling game, removing and re adding my google account

if I make a new account it loads fine but I can't play my main account doesn't matter what I do
    3lueprint wrote: »
    Yeah as soon as google play asked me to make a new gamertag both accounts started to work.

I made a new tag for one of the accounts i made my main account still won't work
  • Options
    This is what I did just uninstalled Google play games because I didn't have a option to uninstall updates and went here and just downloaded a older version and problem was fixed.
    http://google-play-games.en.uptodown.com/android/download/304305
  • Options
    Ok I removed all google accounts, deleted the game, restarted my device
    went to app store sign in to google account, downloaded the game, played as Guest, than switched to to my account and it worked

Not sure if has anything to do with setting up the game in blue stacks also
  • Options
    I ha
    Rytir wrote: »
    This is what I did just uninstalled Google play games because I didn't have a option to uninstall updates and went here and just downloaded a older version and problem was fixed.
    http://google-play-games.en.uptodown.com/android/download/304305

It works! thanks :)