res/drawable-hdpi-v4/app_banner.png

13Next

Replies

• Options
    No problem Glad it worked for you :)

Thanks,
    Rytir ( Merioon Valhoun)
  • Options
    Downloaded the .apk that was listed here and it definitely fixed the issue, although I won't say that lets EA off the hook.

Case in point... Same 'broken' version totally works with a different character and other games work with 'broken' version with the same account using Google Play.

It would be great if EA steps up and takes Google Play to task, would be a great gesture towards their customers.
  • Options
    Hi all,

We've been working to better understand the problem and have discovered that there are multiple issues going on here. The primary issue was a result from an update that Google did (most of you already recognizing this). They are aware of the problem and as of last night, provided a server update to address the authentication issues numerous games have been running into.

As we continue to investigate the issue, what we'd like to know is if anyone is still experiencing this issue WITHOUT using any of the identified work arounds?

We are working to see what fixes are available to us in house, as well as continuing to work with Google (Alphabet?) to ensure that we've addressed all possible aspects of the issue. Thanks for your patience. As both a developer and an avid player who personally ran into this issue, we are doing what we can to address this problem.
  • Options
    To clarify and hopefully help to further chase down the issue, I only saw this issue after my game restarted and began updating with a patch, I believe it was the Rex update.

Prior to that, I was playing the game just fine and there were no recent app downloads or installs.
  • Options
    I got in!!! Kudos EA/CG! i think they updated the game coz i got a log in prompting my gamer ID! 2 days lost but hey hope i can stay competitive..
  • Options
    Gutazedo wrote: »
    Hauzer wrote: »
    Here's a temp fix if you can't create your Gamer ID yet

>Go to settings.
    >Go to application manager.
    >Click on Google Play Games.
    >Uninstall the updates.
    >Restart your device.

THIS WORKS!!!!

THANK YOU!

IT DONT WORK AS I OPEN SWGOH IT JUST SAYS NEED THE LATEST UPDATE OF GOOGLE PLAY IN ORDER TO START THE GAME.....
    I'm using samsung galaxy tab 3 and have only one account.
    If some one know how to fix this then please share!
  • Options
    I'm still experiencing the error. When I attempt to sign in now, it prompts me to create a new ID, so I believe whatever fix happened caused me to lose my account unfortunately.
  • Options
    Did you try my fix I posted on page 2? Game is still working fine for me with only 1 account on galaxy s6
  • Options
    Rytir wrote: »
    Did you try my fix I posted on page 2? Game is still working fine for me with only 1 account on galaxy s6

Yep, tried it all, even fully uninstalled, and reinstalled. None of the options worked.
  • Options
    Anomalus wrote: »
    I'm still experiencing the error. When I attempt to sign in now, it prompts me to create a new ID, so I believe whatever fix happened caused me to lose my account unfortunately.

That is unfortunate... try asking EA/ CG to retreive your account. Or maybe google play support. This is really a heart breaking dilemma..
  • Options
    Yeah I still get that error message... And I already talked with EA three times. They concluded the problem was Google and I should contact them. Cause they sure didnt know where my level 70 account has gone. (And yes I already tried everything). Same as boy2sok. It doesnt even reckognize my Googlr Play account and yes I have always been signed in properly...
  • Options
    I fixed mine by making sure that Google services (including Google play services) have Internet connection when running in the background. After I ensure Google services have Internet, I haven't had any issues with logging in.
  • Options
    LG G3, Android 5.0.1

Tried uninstalling updates but game won't let me play without latest version of Google Play games. Also the apk was no help. Hopefully Google fixes this soon. Guess I'll see if Bluestacks works in the mean time.
  • Options
    HTC One (M8)

Having the same issue. I've tried clearing data, reinstalling, downgrading to an earlier version of Google Play, removing all accounts except the one I'm playing on, everything listed on this thread, but still to no avail.
  • Options
    I'm also having this issue on HTC One M8. tried to uninstall the game, restored the Google play games updates, nothing worked so far....
  • Options
    I'm also having this issue on HTC One M8. tried to uninstall the game, restored the Google play games updates, nothing worked so far....
  • Options
    I have the same error. Spoken to EA and they are on it apparently. Tried Hauzer's and creating an actual Gamer ID and logging out etc and still no joy. I bought the 21 day crystals pack so missing out on 100 crystals a day and being able to escape the mind numbing boredom of work.

To give EA credit though they did offer me Need for Speed Most Wanted for my PC for free....I have a Mac *facepalm*

Can't wait to come back and see what my arena ranking is now!!