Cooperation in Territory Battles

"Coordinate on battle and map strategy"
With the new game mode will we get an updated chat? Or will there be something like commanders with a mode chat to assign directives?
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Replies

• Options
    Can't be chat. I'm 40, set up a minor account by mistake, so can't see in game chat. It would exclude a lot of players probably.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It will be interesting how much interaction this will take. All the people who can't chat in game may be at a disadvantage.

Any guilds not using a 3rd party app may want to get set up sooner rather then later.
  • Options
    Can't be chat. I'm 40, set up a minor account by mistake, so can't see in game chat. It would exclude a lot of players probably.

@Billcarson66 I'm in the same boat. @CG_Kozispoon offered some suggestions but nothing worked. I'd love it if EA could fix this in an update.
  • Options
    It's impossible. I spent time both in email and on the phone with both EA and apple. It's not possible until my Game Center account ages. It doesn't matter because my guild uses discord.
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Chat doesn't solo raids so they won't fix it.
  • Options
    It's impossible. I spent time both in email and on the phone with both EA and apple. It's not possible until my Game Center account ages. It doesn't matter because my guild uses discord.

They could fix it. Either by altering your account on the server or writing code to be able to do it. Just a matter of if they choose to or not
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Just use line or discord. It's easier anyways.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

They could fix it. Either by altering your account on the server or writing code to be able to do it. Just a matter of if they choose to or not

That would probably violate some agreement they have with Google/Apple. Doesn't the age come from that account when you link it to the game?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

That would probably violate some agreement they have with Google/Apple. Doesn't the age come from that account when you link it to the game?

I'm pretty sure it does. This is why I think there will be some alternate system in place, that or it's not really going to be the epic strategy coordination advertised.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    We got a new update on Territory Battles littered with words like cooperate and work together, but no word on how we'll be expected to do this in-game. It's bad enough Guild leaders don't have a way to coordinate raids better (see my suggestion for this here) but this seems like it could lead to failure for some who have a high level of minors in their guild. So how is this going to work? I thought it'd be "deployment" but the update says "players send part or all of their collection to fight" not Leaders or Officers. Would love to know how this will work before it's released.
  • Options
    Still no word on how we are going to do this in-game?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    Still no word on how we are going to do this in-game?

Soon :)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]