Take a hint

Prev13
jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited October 2017
Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    I know I am
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Light side ships with a dark side capital ship??? Well, I would understand that some ships work better in wrong team, like Biggs on a target lock dark side combo, but really sinergy between 2 light ships and the dark side capital? I don't see it, sorry
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships...

Take what hint? Just because the ships are farmable doesn't mean anything. Why don't you support this with facts.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Take what hint? Just because the ships are farmable doesn't mean anything. Why don't you support this with facts.

It's kind of hard to when they give us last minute updates
  • Options
    I want death star fleet raid....anyone else?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Absolutly that would be awesome
  • Options

I want solid proof of why I need to farm 2 bad ships, not just random guessing.

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Or you can just not listen and not farm them and Move on with your life
  • Options
    Blah blah blah. Release kylo. Ren and death trooper ships to ftp
  • Options
    Make Saxon farmable
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Who says that they are bad? They need to max the most toons of all ships, 6 combined, then they only have been farmable for so long, do you have all toons at 7* and g11 then ships at minimum of 5* to state they are bad ships???
    Their kit looks good, just too much to farm for anyone to just "try" them.
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Who says that they are bad? They need to max the most toons of all ships, 6 combined, then they only have been farmable for so long, do you have all toons at 7* and g11 then ships at minimum of 5* to state they are bad ships???

I have all the toons 5*, the ships 4*. They are slow, have very little health, minimalistic damage, and useless. Just because a kit looks good doesn't mean it is good. Look at Han.

• Options
    Make Saxon farmable

Eh, I could care less. Get Falcon, Kylo's ship, Cass U-Wing, and then maybe ISC and Saxon. Saxon and ISC don't look good anyways.

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I have all the toons 5*, the ships 4*. They are slow, have very little health, minimalistic damage, and useless. Just because a kit looks good doesn't mean it is good. Look at Han.

Gear and mods make a huge difference. As well as 2* on each toon, and as per 4* ships, how many of them you use in your ship arena??
  • Options

Gear and mods make a highe difference. As well as 2* on each toon, and as per 4* ships, how many of them you use in your ship arena??

I only use one, and he's my last resort. I have never found him useful, but my Ashoka isn't good enough to replace him, but when I do, the ghost will be gone so fast.

• Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Or you can just not listen and not farm them and Move on with your life

Or threads like this shouldn't exist in the first place.

• CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    NEED CASSIANS U-WING my jyn, K2 and Cassian are stacked and this U-Wing packs a 30K power rating at level 1 0* I can only imagine the power it'll rise too
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Light side ships with a dark side capital ship??? Well, I would understand that some ships work better in wrong team, like Biggs on a target lock dark side combo, but really sinergy between 2 light ships and the dark side capital? I don't see it, sorry

I really wish i had screem shotted it but when the Thrawn event was released the banner CLEARLY said prepare to unlock Thrawn AND his capital ship.

Reguardless you can listen if you want or not but dont say i didnt warn yall. :)
    @TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

EDIT: anyone that knows anything about starwars after of episode 6( before Disney) knows that Thrawn is getting a capital ship.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Make Saxon farmable

Eh, I could care less. Get Falcon, Kylo's ship, Cass U-Wing, and then maybe ISC and Saxon. Saxon and ISC don't look good anyways.

Don't forget about Tie reaper
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options

Im saying you will need to use the Phoenix ships to unlock Thrawn's capital. Just like you need Empire to unlock R2, and Rebels for EP
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Of course, with these devs you just never know, sometimes what they do defies logic. But I honestly don't think that Thrawn's Capital Ship is coming soon (or soon-ish). The reason? We only have one Dark Side Capital Ship and it is already an Empire ship. So they would release another Empire Capital Ship? I say that's unlikely, but as stated before, with these devs you never know. I personally think the game would be better off with a Separatist or First Order Capital Ship, instead of releasing another Empire one... Just my opinion though...
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options

NO we need a light side target raid and WWWWWAAAAAYYYYY more ships before we get that raid
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous should get a capital ship before Thrawn does.
  • Options
    They need to balance ship availability first. (Just like everything else darkside it seems) LS = 15 + 2 command ships. DS = 11 + 1 capital ship. Thats a 5 ship deficit and you know that there will be more ls ships coming of course, can't possibly have enough of those can we? Not to mention ships that were released way the hell before phoenix came out are still not readily.available. Btw, han and chewie need to repossess the millenium falcon, finn and rey just don't deserve it.
  • Options
    Make Saxon farmable

Saxon is a ton of fun in Mace Windu's TAC gear daily challenge.
    I agree on the 'useless' part though
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They need to balance ship availability first. (Just like everything else darkside it seems) LS = 15 + 2 command ships. DS = 11 + 1 capital ship. Thats a 5 ship deficit and you know that there will be more ls ships coming of course, can't possibly have enough of those can we? Not to mention ships that were released way the hell before phoenix came out are still not readily.available. Btw, han and chewie need to repossess the millenium falcon, finn and rey just don't deserve it.

Not to mention, that with JKL they will probably release Luke's X-wing as well.
    One more light side ship.
    The balance would come with a separatist pass.
    If they release GG's capital ship (it is very likely i think), however the whole 'GG is exclusive' would end, so it happened with Mace and Tarkin. I think this is the reason they are waiting so much with the highly requested and needed separatist pass. And the lack of droid ships is the reason of the lack of balance between ls/ds ships.
    Take a hint: Do not farm GG from Shardshop completely.
    (There is a chance that they release GG's capital ship as a Shardshop exclusive instead).
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options

Lol, why?? An empire fleet ship with Phoenix synergy? Right, lmao
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    SeeeD wrote: »

Lol, why?? An empire fleet ship with Phoenix synergy? Right, lmao

No one here said there would be synergy. All we said was it would be unlocked uaing phoenix ships. Take it or leave it.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Lol salty
This discussion has been closed.