Take a hint

Replies

• Options
    We don't need another empire ship. I'd much rather they released a separatist ship, myself. Then we could have fighters for Dooku, Greivous, Ventress, etc. and have some variety in the fleet battles.
  • Options
    Couldn't give a **** what they do with ships - worst part of the game.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Ships boring, farmed almost all the rest 7* not about to do phoenix.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships...

Take what hint? Just because the ships are farmable doesn't mean anything. Why don't you support this with facts.
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Light side ships with a dark side capital ship??? Well, I would understand that some ships work better in wrong team, like Biggs on a target lock dark side combo, but really sinergy between 2 light ships and the dark side capital? I don't see it, sorry

I really wish i had screem shotted it but when the Thrawn event was released the banner CLEARLY said prepare to unlock Thrawn AND his capital ship.

Reguardless you can listen if you want or not but dont say i didnt warn yall. :)
    @TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

EDIT: anyone that knows anything about starwars after of episode 6( before Disney) knows that Thrawn is getting a capital ship.

No proof, no evidence, no nothing?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Options
    SeeeD wrote: »
    Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships...

Lol, why?? An empire fleet ship with Phoenix synergy? Right, lmao

No one here said there would be synergy. All we said was it would be unlocked uaing phoenix ships. Take it or leave it.

So 2 ships unlock his capital? That's like 2 Jedi unlocking Yoda.

• Options

Take what hint? Just because the ships are farmable doesn't mean anything. Why don't you support this with facts.
    Light side ships with a dark side capital ship??? Well, I would understand that some ships work better in wrong team, like Biggs on a target lock dark side combo, but really sinergy between 2 light ships and the dark side capital? I don't see it, sorry

I really wish i had screem shotted it but when the Thrawn event was released the banner CLEARLY said prepare to unlock Thrawn AND his capital ship.

Reguardless you can listen if you want or not but dont say i didnt warn yall. :)
    @TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

EDIT: anyone that knows anything about starwars after of episode 6( before Disney) knows that Thrawn is getting a capital ship.

It said battle Thrawn ON his capital ship, as in the background for the event battles
  • Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

It said battle Thrawn ON his capital ship, as in the background for the event battles

Haha see?

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

You know how this board works--make a speculative claim with no support, then when it doesn't cone true either pretend you never said it or (if called out, and you probably won't be) just say it's coming later. In they tiny% chance it comes true, bragabout it forever...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • WreakerOfClash
    269 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

But Thrawn is impossible to get.

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

You know how this board works--make a speculative claim with no support, then when it doesn't cone true either pretend you never said it or (if called out, and you probably won't be) just say it's coming later. In they tiny% chance it comes true, bragabout it forever...

Exactly.

• Options

And a Thrawn captial would be insane to get. Only about 15% of players even have Thrawn.

• Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

But that could also mean its coming.

All fleet commanders are easily available, no way they would release a commander only available in a legendary event twice a year. That would be a huge gap for those with/without him. Same for all those saying grevious as commander, no way a toon that hard to get is going to get a position like that
  • Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

All fleet commanders are easily available, no way they would release a commander only available in a legendary event twice a year. That would be a huge gap for those with/without him. Same for all those saying grevious as commander, no way a toon that hard to get is going to get a position like that

Yeah, I just commented about that. It's like GK having one.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

Ease up there, DaVinci Code. It could mean that, but it probably doesn't.

We saw that it definitely meant for certain that you fought him against the background of his ship.
  • Options

@TofuMao @WreakerOfClash

Ease up there, DaVinci Code. It could mean that, but it probably doesn't.

No, I realize that now. If you read my other comment, no one would have it, because Thrawn is so difficult to get.

• jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    I stand firm with my prediction.

Thrawn is getting a capital ship which will be unlocked with Phoniex toons.

Just because a toon is hard to get doesnt mean they wont release his capital ship.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    With your guess.

There's a difference.
  • Options

Just because a toon is hard to get doesnt mean they wont release his capital ship.

So they will add a Captial Ship for a legendary ship? They gave out all three Capital Ship commanders out free, they wont make the fourth impossible to get. You clearly dont understand. A Dooku or Nute or Leia are way more likely then Thrawn.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i don't feel like there really is a hint given by ea/cg, and most definately not the hint that you'll need phoenix ships to unlock thrawn's capital ship.
    i'm not saying it's not going to happen, but i think it's unlikely and definately not "hinted".
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

So they will add a Captial Ship for a legendary ship? They gave out all three Capital Ship commanders out free, they wont make the fourth impossible to get. You clearly dont understand. A Dooku or Nute or Leia are way more likely then Thrawn.

No i understand completly. I happen to have this thing called an opinion. What that means is i can think how i want AND i can share it. I couldnt care less if my prediction is wrong or right im just sharing it. Not everything has to be 100 % right all the time.

Inferiority complex much?

EDIT: if you dont like my opinion you can post ONCE that you disagree then move on. Dont continue to return and bash people. Not cool.
  • Options

I want solid proof of why I need to farm 2 bad ships, not just random guessing.

Translation I want a reason to moan whine and complain a month or more from now. When it is announced a few days ahead of time, that we weren't given enough warning or notice.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I happen to have this thing called an opinion.
    That's not what an opinion is.

"I want a Thrawn ship and it would be nice if you used Phoenix ships to get it." That's an opinion.

"Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships..." is a statement.

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said something else and move on.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • WreakerOfClash
    269 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

"I want a Thrawn ship and it would be nice if you used Phoenix ships to get it." That's an opinion.

"Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships..." is a statement.

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said something else and move on.

Oml so true.

• jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Ok thank you for sharing. You can stop posting on this thread now. Have a nice day.
  • WreakerOfClash
    269 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said a dumb and move on.

Ok thank you for sharing. You can stop posting on this thread now. Have a nice day.

Oh finally you realized that you have no proof, so you're just telling him to get off.

• Options
    And why would we need Phoenix?

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Because we needed actual Phoenix toons to get Thrawn toon so it makes sense
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

So you need 2 ships? That doesn't make any sense.

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

So you need 2 ships? That doesn't make any sense.

Why not?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible, but honestly it's all pure speculation now anyway so no point in trying to figure it out.

Separately, it doesn't hurt to build up those ships since they aren't bad at all
This discussion has been closed.