Take a hint

13Next

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible, but honestly it's all pure speculation now anyway so no point in trying to figure it out.

There was speculation behind if Jango Fett was going to be added and @Roken_Fett still thinks he's going to be added to this day
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    I stand firm with my prediction.

Thrawn is getting a capital ship which will be unlocked with Phoniex toons.

Just because a toon is hard to get doesnt mean they wont release his capital ship.

So they will add a Captial Ship for a legendary ship? They gave out all three Capital Ship commanders out free, they wont make the fourth impossible to get. You clearly dont understand. A Dooku or Nute or Leia are way more likely then Thrawn.
    I happen to have this thing called an opinion.
    That's not what an opinion is.

"I want a Thrawn ship and it would be nice if you used Phoenix ships to get it." That's an opinion.

"Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships..." is a statement.

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said a dumb and move on.

Ok thank you for sharing. You can stop posting on this thread now. Have a nice day.
    Sure. Sure, sure, sure. You get to dictate which opinions are expressed.

Entitlement complex?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ships had great promise - but since release they have basically let them rot on the vine, with but a paltry ship added here or there (and none of the "new" one's farmable until a few days ago). Some people wouldn't be begging and pleading for new content if they simply added variety and made some of the current content more interesting/updated it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    It's possible, but honestly it's all pure speculation now anyway so no point in trying to figure it out.

There was speculation behind if Jango Fett was going to be added and @Roken_Fett still thinks he's going to be added to this day

Oh, he's coming to the game, either with a Separatists or Bounty Hunter faction pass?

When? Who knows? But for sure he's coming.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    Well, hopefully all this happens but until it does ... not a whole lot can be said/done about it lol

Also even if the Phoenix/Thrawn ship idea happens, I'd imagine it won't be nearly as short of a timeline to build up to that as opposed to the actual Thrawn event itself
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Well, hopefully all this happens but until it does ... not a whole lot can be said/done about it lol

Also even if the Phoenix/Thrawn ship idea happens, I'd imagine it won't be nearly as short of a timeline to build up to that as opposed to the actual Thrawn event itself

Yeah but we thought about that for the actual thrawn event and look at that, plus the ~hour notice for the double drops
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    We don't need another empire ship. I'd much rather they released a separatist ship, myself. Then we could have fighters for Dooku, Greivous, Ventress, etc. and have some variety in the fleet battles.

Not if dooku gets to counter like in the arena
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    We need a Separatist Capital Ship so the ships balance out.

Separatist Faction Pass

Jango to usher it in.

It's happening. Probably WAY later but it should of happened now instead of the Ewoks.

Do all this would've solved many wants from people
    1) Separatist faction pass
    2) Separatist capital ship
    3) Greivous re-work
    4) Droideka and some other "generic" Separatists toon.
    5) Jango (helps with adding another Bounty Hunter for the people who want them addressed)

All kinds of wins.

But no...we get murder bears.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options

Yeah but we thought about that for the actual thrawn event and look at that, plus the ~hour notice for the double drops

Yes but for ships, just in terms of the mechanics etc it's much harder to rush farm those guys unless you have a ton of shard shop currency laying around or you're crazy enough to spam refresh those hard nodes. Even though all this is pure conjecture but based on the game setup it seems unlikely it's gonna be a super short notice kind of thing ...
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Just because a toon is hard to get doesnt mean they wont release his capital ship.

So they will add a Captial Ship for a legendary ship? They gave out all three Capital Ship commanders out free, they wont make the fourth impossible to get. You clearly dont understand. A Dooku or Nute or Leia are way more likely then Thrawn.

"I want a Thrawn ship and it would be nice if you used Phoenix ships to get it." That's an opinion.

"Thrawn capital ship incoming, better hope youve been farming those Phoenix ships..." is a statement.

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said something else and move on.

I misquoted earlier. I wasnt meaning to talk to you. My apologies and please disreguard.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Again: there's a difference. Stop dissembling and just accept you said a dumb and move on.

Ok thank you for sharing. You can stop posting on this thread now. Have a nice day.

Oh finally you realized that you have no proof, so you're just telling him to get off.

I meant to quote that statement to you. If you dont like the post thats fine but i dont like you constantly attacking me and my ideas on this forum. Say what you got to say and move on. Jeez its an idea not written in stone. Stop coming back to this thread if you dont like the topic.

Let me speak my ideas in peace. Thats all im asking. Thanks, and have a great rest of your day.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    And why would we need Phoenix?

Because we needed actual Phoenix toons to get Thrawn toon so it makes sense

So you need 2 ships? That doesn't make any sense.

There are much more things which dont make sense at all.
    It is really tirying to read so much nonsense comments about @jejuzang 's prediction.
    IMO time will tell if his prediction stands.
    I wish good luck, because it is a tactical decision of jejuzang.
    Remember, there were people who farmed siths and empire hoping for rework, and they gained somewhat of advantage.
    We all do the same.
    I personally go for Separatists. Some goes for Jedi. Some farms Farmboy Luke. Some farms other currently useless toons/ships.
    They all do this for advantage. Remember, there are some who dares, and some other who just keep running after the all time current meta trying to catch up.
    So, @WreakerOfClash please, show little more respect.
    It can happen you are right though. But never ruin others belief, hope.
    I appreciate, that you are so active on the forum, and i hope it will remain so.
    Best wishes for both of you.
  • Options
    Bringing back this disscussion just to say i called it.
  • Options
    They haven't said who we need yet
  • crzydroid
    7341 posts Moderator
    Options
    This thread was extremely amusing to find now.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    This thread was extremely amusing to find now.

Lol. Turns out it was a lot more likely than more than a few people thought.
  • Options
    Tell me about it.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing necro thread
This discussion has been closed.