It's time for the nightsisters to get their faction pass.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    SGMiller87 wrote: »
    Waez wrote: »

I don't think they officially said that. All they said was that they do keep a list of toons to be reevaluated but also noted that they can't always get to them as quickly as we would like due to the overall workload of producing new content.

Nightsisters are confirmed to be on their "calendar" for a rework. Grevious is also but later than the Nightsisters.
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    SGMiller87 wrote: »
    Waez wrote: »

I don't think they officially said that. All they said was that they do keep a list of toons to be reevaluated but also noted that they can't always get to them as quickly as we would like due to the overall workload of producing new content.

Nightsisters are confirmed to be on their "calendar" for a rework. Grevious is also but later than the Nightsisters.

That actually should work out better, give the nightsisters their 15 minutes of fame, then slaughter them with general greivous lol

• Options
    I'd love to play with NS as a tribe. Necromancy should be their main treat (Daka and Talzin should be able to revive other NS). Also, NS should have, at least, 2 beaters: Ventress and Mother Talzin.

Other NS that should join: Mother Talzin, Queen Zalem, Gethzerion, Baritha and Charal.
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Flippin radical droid racists!

Plotting to enslave all non-droids!

F an A! >:)

Droid lives matter!
    Edit: never mind droids aren't living.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    How about giving faction passes to factions that actually mattered in the Star Wars lore like the Galactic Republic and Separatists, before reworking cameos like Night Sisters, Sand People and stuff like that ? :)

Mattered in lore ? Ok, let's look at this.

Asajj Ventress is a NightSister.

W/out Dathomir and NightSisters, there would be no Maul or Savage.

Mother Talzin stood up to an attack by Palpatine and Dooku and held her own. She also fended off Mace Windu in a duel. One of the most powerful characters in all of Star Wars lore.

Nightsisters r most definitely an integrasl part of Star Wars lore.
  • Options
    I think maul was first, then dathamir and nightsisters were made later to explain it Lol like the chicken and the egg. But in seriousness I thought I was playing star wars Galaxy of heroes, not star wars theatrical film heroes.
  • Options
    I think maul was first, then dathamir and nightsisters were made later to explain it Lol like the chicken and the egg. But in seriousness I thought I was playing star wars Galaxy of heroes, not star wars theatrical film heroes.

Of course he was. 90% of the Clone Wars series was them plugging plot holes, covering up bad writing, and fleshing out actual plausible backstories for the prequels.

They did a fantastic job too.
  • Options

Of course he was. 90% of the Clone Wars series was them plugging plot holes, covering up bad writing, and fleshing out actual plausible backstories for the prequels.

They did a fantastic job too.

Seriously. The clone wars almost convinced me that the prequels weren't total garbage. They are, but the clone wars made them feel like weak links in a good story.
  • Options
    Exactly, the nightsisters added so much more to the lore than midi-chlorians ever did.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Ledinis wrote: »
    How about giving faction passes to factions that actually mattered in the Star Wars lore like the Galactic Republic and Separatists, before reworking cameos like Night Sisters, Sand People and stuff like that ? :)

Mattered in lore ? Ok, let's look at this.

Asajj Ventress is a NightSister.

W/out Dathomir and NightSisters, there would be no Maul or Savage.

Mother Talzin stood up to an attack by Palpatine and Dooku and held her own. She also fended off Mace Windu in a duel. One of the most powerful characters in all of Star Wars lore.

Nightsisters r most definitely an integrasl part of Star Wars lore.

Wasn't it Palpatine and Greivous, and that she has possessed dooku's body?
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Flippin radical droid racists!

Plotting to enslave all non-droids!

F an A! >:)

Droid lives matter!
    Edit: never mind droids aren't living.

Tell that to Grievous