For those of you that want the new Luke but don't have Old Ben!

Prev134
BigFish58
204 posts Member
edited August 2017
I have 16 old ben shards. Ya 16. But I'm getting the Luke! Ya know why cuz I'm gonna grind, grind,grind! This is a challenge! And you all can do it! Start now. Quit crying! Asking for handouts and help smdh! This toon is epic. Thank the devs for the opportunity to get this guy! And do it! Mtfbwy!

Replies

• Options
    11/80 for old Ben and thats exactly what I thought when I saw what I had to do!
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    I have 16 old ben shards. Ya 16. But I'm getting the Luke! Ya know why cuz I'm gonna grind, grind,grind! This is a challenge! And you all can do it! Start now. Quit crying! Asking for handouts and help smdh! This toon is epic. Thank the devs for the opportunity to get this guy! And do it! Mtfbwy!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Haha good
    Had to pep talk my buddy
  • Options
    See I'm ok with old Ben my part is having to unlock CLS at 7* cause I think it's kinda odd to unlock a maxed toon
  • Mav216
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I have almost 80 7* toons. Before the announcement yesterday Ben was at 10/80. Grinding > crying
  • Options
    Davius wrote: »
    BigFish58 wrote: »

giphy.gif

LMAO+1
  • Options
    "I don't step aside. I step up."
  • Options
    Started at 2/80 yesterday, now at 31/80. The grind is on!
  • Options
    Same. Was 2/80 now 34/80. It's happening **** it.
  • Options
    Sarith2017 wrote: »
    Started at 2/80 yesterday, now at 31/80. The grind is on!
    Same. Was 2/80 now 34/80. It's happening **** it.

+1
    +1
  • Options
    "I don't step aside. I step up."

+1 motivation!
  • Options
    This is great! Get it guys! Now back to the game! :wink:
  • Options
    40/330 here. Started at 3. I will get him.
  • Options
    Way to be!
  • Options
    I used 500 crystals and got only 1 shard of old ben. It is not fair
  • Options
    I had 4/80 yesterday when the announcement was made. Now before I got to bed I have 48/80. I will get Old Ben to 7* and I will get CS. One way or another.
  • Options
    +1 vince....started at 4 and wound up at 10 with 3 refreshes.
  • Options
    Three refreshes and my natural energy for the day. 12 shards. This is going to be rough.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    You go girl!
    Empire Relic
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Had him at 4* in June. When the devs said we'd need characters that helped Luke along the way, I farmed him immediately. Without refreshing much I was done in July. ( I had to get 5* Thrawn first) so this is very possible especially if they double drop.
  • LukeDukem8
    608 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    * if they do double drops....optimism is easy going when the rng goes your way.
  • RushForGoals
    111 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I started this game in the mid of last November. I recall that the month daily login character was boba. Yoda was my first legendary event I was lucky to have had picked old man as my Jedi team. Lol.

However I need to chase for Leia and Luke this time.
    Good luck mates.
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Great thread. +1 to OP

I almost wish (almost lol) that I didn't have him 7* to grind with you guys, but I put in my grind last night for over an hour trying to get R2 to 7* (last one I needed for CLS)
  • Options
    Amen brother!
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Someone on Reddit said that it's not that it requires specific toons, it's that it requires only 5. Plenty of Jedi for yoda, plenty of rebels for palp, only 6 Phoenix for thrawn (but at least there was somewhat of a choice), now only 5 for Luke. That plus another short notice situation is what bothers most people.

I'm glad I put work into farmboy for palp, or it would be 2 poundings.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I like how the Thrawn event let us choose 5 of 6 available characters to use. It would make sense to add Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Chewie (just drop the stupid clone wars because he was about 6 years old then anyway). They can let us choose the 5 we want/have.

....... and then I remembered its about $$$ and they know 99% of us don't have old Ben. At least I hope they put out some packs I can buy.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options

....... and then I remembered its about $$$ and they know 99% of us don't have old Ben. At least I hope they put out some packs I can buy.

You need not worry about that.
  • Options
    So many complainers, so many newbs.
  • Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I had 4/80 yesterday when the announcement was made. Now before I got to bed I have 48/80. I will get Old Ben to 7* and I will get CS. One way or another.

Yup... started with 6/80 yesterday, now 34/80... a bad run of rng but either way I'll hit the goal as well. I knew he'd prob be needed but I choose to gamble that there would be other options. Everything else is on pause for the most part, saving all gear, was already saving zeta & credits & such. My own fault, now it's just gonna cost me. But I planned on that possibility as well. The more time we have until the event the less it'll cost. They'd be smart to put pacts up sooner than later