For those of you that want the new Luke but don't have Old Ben!

124Next

Replies

• Options
    I got lucky this time I have all but R2D2 at 7* and I had my empire ready for R2s return! :) Also dont forget the gear tier it won't be easy, I got ben, R2, and han at gear 11, leia at gear 10, and luke at gear 9. ;)
  • Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I had 4/80 yesterday when the announcement was made. Now before I got to bed I have 48/80. I will get Old Ben to 7* and I will get CS. One way or another.
    I had 4/80 yesterday when the announcement was made. Now before I got to bed I have 48/80. I will get Old Ben to 7* and I will get CS. One way or another.

+1
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    45 old ben shards on 6 refreshes and natural energy since they sent the newsletter announcing that old ben was needed, simming 3-4 at a time. Good luck.

+1
  • Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    I have 16 old ben shards. Ya 16. But I'm getting the Luke! Ya know why cuz I'm gonna grind, grind,grind! This is a challenge! And you all can do it! Start now. Quit crying! Asking for handouts and help smdh! This toon is epic. Thank the devs for the opportunity to get this guy! And do it! Mtfbwy!

Agreed. I had 6 Old Ben shards a week ago I can get almost 2 free refreshes daily from in game rewards. Another from subscription. I will have him!!! Halfway to 5 stars now
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    i have 20 and im starting the grind today ugh
  • Options

Currently
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    I have 16 old ben shards. Ya 16. But I'm getting the Luke! Ya know why cuz I'm gonna grind, grind,grind! This is a challenge! And you all can do it! Start now. Quit crying! Asking for handouts and help smdh! This toon is epic. Thank the devs for the opportunity to get this guy! And do it! Mtfbwy!

Agreed. I had 6 Old Ben shards a week ago I can get almost 2 free refreshes daily from in game rewards. Another from subscription. I will have him!!! Halfway to 5 stars now

Currently at 49/65. Good luck guys!
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer but isn't the event coming soon? Unless CG gives a ton of time, I wouldn't be surprised if people who haven't even unlocked him right now won't get him
  • Options
    I had ONE shard of Old Ben. Somehow, playing since launch, I only managed to acquire 1 shard. But as soon as it was announced I started farming him

I SHOULD have him at 5 stars today after my refreshes (currently 50/65).

So unless they spring the event on us this Thursday, I should be able to have him at 7 stars before the event is over.

Starting at 1 shard is almost the exact opposite of 7 star, but I should manage to do it. No excuses if you don't. You made the choice not to.

Besides, you know there will be a $19.99 character pack for all toons required that will net you 80 shards, plus the 5-330 crystal packs.

You CAN have him if you truly want.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.