State of the Galaxy 8/7/2017 [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    RevJJ82 wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Let's not forget the esteemed Ponda Baba and Dr Evazan. Who doesn't want to play with those guys?

I'd pick those guys over Padme any day.

Now that is what I am talking about. 5sec screen in OT vs hours in PT. Fighter in PT vs. Ugly face in OT. Never understood. And I dont care about the chemistry.
    I've got a theory...

I know that a "true" fan must love OT million times more than PT. I just dont understand that an insignificant character in OT how can be more important to somebody.

Who said anything about importance? I thought we were talking about which characters we LIKED more.

Ohh, in this case it seems I like the important characters more. ;)

Now back to Territory Battles. It is logical, if the warzone is in Hoth, we will get Hoth characters.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2017
    Options
    200.gif

Content update, dat content updaaaate.
    Teams filtering in, forum Game Status post up to date. More once we get closer to release time. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    So exciting! :smiley:
  • Options
    Let's not forget the esteemed Ponda Baba and Dr Evazan. Who doesn't want to play with those guys?

You're just making up people.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    200.gif

Teams filtering in, forum Game Status post up to date. More once we get closer to release time. Cheers!

Why do we get notifications for packs two time's, but we don't have the update yet...?

Because the update was delayed. Supposed to have been released yesterday.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Now that is what I am talking about. 5sec screen in OT vs hours in PT. Fighter in PT vs. Ugly face in OT. Never understood. And I dont care about the chemistry.
    I've got a theory...

I know that a "true" fan must love OT million times more than PT. I just dont understand that an insignificant character in OT how can be more important to somebody.
    As I said, I have a theory...

But when I say it folks get mad and defensive and I get warned by mods so I won't say it. Buuuut we know.

We know.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • mmillergfe
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have only read about half this thread, so don't know if it has been brought up before....
    OP says instead of Character Level it will require 7-Stars... So does this mean we will be able to upgrade to G12 and just not equip G12 gear? Or we won't be able to hit upgrade button?

Cheers
  • Options

I've got a theory...

But when I say it folks get mad and defensive and I get warned by mods so I won't say it. Buuuut we know.

We know.

They're all kittens?
  • Options

I've got a theory...

We know.

They're all kittens?

I'm curious meow. I mean now.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Why do we get notifications for packs two time's, but we don't have the update yet...?

When the update was delayed, but notifications allow Players a peek of things to come-
    peek-a-boo-owl2.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • UdalCuain
    5016 posts Member
    Options
    mmillergfe wrote: »
    I have only read about half this thread, so don't know if it has been brought up before....
    OP says instead of Character Level it will require 7-Stars... So does this mean we will be able to upgrade to G12 and just not equip G12 gear? Or we won't be able to hit upgrade button?

Cheers

I'd imagine you won't be able to equip them, in the same way you can't equip some items of gear unless the character is over a specific level.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options

When the update was delayed, but notifications allow Players a peek of things to come-
    peek-a-boo-owl2.gif

haha nice love the GIFs but this one made me actually laugh out loud hahaha
  • Options

peek-a-boo-owl2.gif

When that peak just made us more sad
    giphy.gif
  • IsaacSalamari
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

peek-a-boo-owl2.gif

Please hurry!!

Also, can you tease us with some Ben shards in the shard shop?
  • Options
    200.gif

Bring it on!
  • Options
    I really hope we get a playable Imperial Probe Droid. A real Chewbacca would be nice as well.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope we get a playable Imperial Probe Droid. A real Chewbacca would be nice as well.

The probe droid is what I want and I want him to have empire/ds support similar to the role that r2d2 fills.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »

The probe droid is what I want and I want him to have empire/ds support similar to the role that r2d2 fills.

I mean thats slightly unrealistic..... there's no comparison between the two. I could definitely see him being added but he wont be DSs R2
  • DABYX
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe as a support?
    Reducing buffs/debuffing/foresight etc

But with crazy heal or tm gain or something.
    Like how Chopper is a bit of an oddball
  • Options
    DABYX wrote: »
    Maybe as a support?
    Reducing buffs/debuffing/foresight etc

But with crazy heal or tm gain or something.
    Like how Chopper is a bit of an oddball

More like a special 'self destruct'. It dies but deals unavoidable unmitigated damage equal to combined remaining hp/port to a single target
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Nebulous wrote: »

I mean thats slightly unrealistic..... there's no comparison between the two. I could definitely see him being added but he wont be DSs R2

I didn't say he should be an exact copy of r2. Probe droids are very support intensive units and it sure can enhance Empire/ds heroes in a similar fashion to how r2 enhances ls heroes.

This doesn't mean it will, I just know there are a lot of ds players and they would want a similar support hero.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    tumblr_nsb9s5eEts1s2wio8o1_500.gif
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Hakoda
    70 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

That's me at work... waiting patiently... looking at the forums...
  • Ben_Sunwalker
    351 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @MadMalgusReturns that magic spray might help right now!
  • Options
    @MadMalgusReturns they magic spray might help right now!
    That was too "graphic" for some people. Can't use it anymore