There is NO whining allowed when ROTJ Luke comes

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if hoth Leia isn't on the list. It would be a bad move imo as it would penalize or benefit whole guilds.
  • Options
    Widowailer wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if hoth Leia isn't on the list. It would be a bad move imo as it would penalize or benefit whole guilds.

Nah. The luke event won't be until at least august of next year probably so they have plenty of time to farm her or join a guild that can
  • Options
    Widowailer wrote: »

Nah. The luke event won't be until at least august of next year probably so they have plenty of time to farm her or join a guild that can

I agree, ROLO, Cap Han & hermit yoda will be needed, no doubt about that, because as i said in a previous post:

These characters are the most likely to be needed: CLS, Hermit yoda, r2d2, ROLO & Cap Han. Because all of them except CLS are the ones who lead CLS or lured him towards the battle with vader (ROLO & Cap Han were the bait), losing the battle finally set him on the path (or gave him the resolve) to complete his jedi training, thus leading to the last step of becomming a hero (return of the jedi movie). And CLS is in there for the same reason as (farmboy) Luke.
  • Options
    I agree with all that except the 1st CLS event revolved around the 1st movie. If the 2nd follows suit Hoth Leia could very well be there as she is in that outfit at start of empire. Silly I know, but won't put it past them to make a harder farm character, and release a pack for her (with Capt Han, and hoth soldier, hoth scout) get 1 at 10-330 shards at "random" (lol). Look at this new Rey event!