Poe exchange option

Prev13
Poe is nerfed so mine is too but it is unfair because he is useless for both arena and galactic war will be character change option or do you think EA will give catina credits option

Replies

• Options
    Neither. Give it up. He was OP to begin with. This forum was littered with posts Bout how he was OP. He got nerfed. Move on and pick some new toons to upgrade.
  • Options
    He is still good. You decided to farm a character that was obviously going to be nerfed. Stop whining.
  • Options
    Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.
  • Options
    Man grow up seriously even now he's a great addition to any squad! Saying he's useless is a bit dramatic,
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Nerfed / I don't think that word means what you think it means.
  • Options
    Lol this is just the other side of the coin. Last week everybody cried about him being too strong. "Arena sucks...it's all about whose Poe goes first). <<<<< That was the whining last week.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »
    Man grow up seriously even now he's a great addition to any squad! Saying he's useless is a bit dramatic,

+1
  • Options
    I don't think the OP actually knows what got nerfed on poe.
  • Options
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.
  • Options
    Obi wan is op too but nobody whining because he is not free
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Savageop wrote: »
    Obi wan is op too but nobody whining because he is not free

There could be more OP toons but as you say none uses them or has them maxed out.
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.
    I him and he does a fantastic job
    Qgj
    Ben
    Poe
    Fotp
    Lumi

To be fair if it wasn't for Ben he would die a lot faster, you just need brains on how to get the best out of heros and who to play with who.

• Options
    Dario wrote: »
    I him and he does a fantastic job
    Qgj
    Ben
    Poe
    Fotp
    Lumi

To be fair if it wasn't for Ben he would die a lot faster, you just need brains on how to get the best out of heros and who to play with who.

Seems to me you would do better with GS, Lea or another high damage toon.
  • Options
    Poe keeps my team alive so I can kill 2 opponents heros with Poe that won't happen enough said.
  • Options
    Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.

You are not a noob. In fact, your TM post was a great tool to learn the game. How can you say that now? Take ANY attacker and replace Poe, and you have much more chances of winning.
    He was rated 100 on swgohcantina site, a must, the only! a must character, could not be an arena team without Poe, now he is about 75, junk rating
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe is a completely broken and garbage character now. Period.

You can not make an argument otherwise.

He is total garbage.

People should be able to exchange him out.

If they had simply made speed more precise, that would have been WAY MORE than enough to bring things in line; however, by nerfing all of his defining stats across the board they have effectively destroyed his viability in the game. Even in PvE.

Another example of why people should **** asking for nerfs. Every single time devs completely over-react and make insanely bad decisions like this that utterly destroy an element of gameplay completely.

Forget using any tanks... The entire class is now officially garbage.

Good job whiners. Way to break the game.
  • Options

He is total garbage.

If they had simply made speed more precise, that would have been WAY MORE than enough to bring things in line; however, by nerfing all of his defining stats across the board they have effectively destroyed his viability in the game. Even in PvE.

Another example of why people should **** asking for nerfs. Every single time devs completely over-react and make insanely bad decisions like this that utterly destroy an element of gameplay completely.

Yep.
    A lot of people are new to the game. A lot did not advance in rank to know good teams, the meta was as follows:
    You HAD TO have Poe and ANY attacker, and win.
    Now: you can have ANY attacker and it is better than Poe.
    POE WAS!!!!!! the diversity. It is only now, that people will have similar teams. I knew it, some other people knew it, DEVELOPERS KNEW IT, ofcause, whining noobs here DID NOT KNOW IT. and developers have caved in to stupidity. shame
  • Options
    *** = s - t - u - p - i - d - i - t - y
    shame on developers
  • Options

He is total garbage.

It's total garbage. As a gift to my arena I left my Droid + Poe which will reach top 1000 in a few weeks. Anyone that is in a server where the top 100 player doesn't have all 7* max ability is on a nursery server and just needs to wait to understand.

What was done was illegal.

• ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Here is every top team in my Arena now:

Sid
    Uber DPS (pick from Rey, Gen Soldier, I86)
    QGJ
    Uber DPS
    Uber DPS and sometimes Lumi.

It's not even worth it to run a healer (even one as good as Lumi) now.

Seriously... It's a full on who shoots first battle now.

Essentially, whoever's QGJ goes first wins. Simple.

So, we've replaced Poe with the new flavor of the month and the cycle continues.

It's COMPLETE MINDLESSNESS.

There will always be better toons. That's what makes farming for toons worth doing. Now, it's a wash with Yoda being the only farm worth anything.

I can't wait to see my Yoda battle an Old Ben squad though... Kill Ben, Steal buffs, WIN

Yoda is so OP... I love it. He's my new Poe in the above mix.

I just smashed a guy I haven't been able to beat in weeks for #1 on my server using Sid, Yoda, QGJ, Kylo, Lumi. Even with the weaknesses of Kylo and Lumi (compared to what else could be in those slots, i.e., Uber DPS) I was able to smash his meta build (see above).

Yoda = Poe 2.0
  • Options
    Can a mod just start deleting any thread with "POE" in the title. This has been beat to death and repeated on so many levels. It is just cluttering up the forums now. What's done is done, move on peeps.
  • Options
    When you waste 1.5 months using every single resource you have to build up a toon when you could have been building another toon that remains viable. You tend to not just 'let it go'.

It's not so easy to just 'pop out' another 6-7* gear 8 toon to fill that spot.

The impact on a tremendous amount of players game is insane. Particularly on the PvE and GW side where Poe is also completely useless now. He's just plain broken trash now.

• Options

He is total garbage.

So salty.

L2P
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

I can't?
    But I had a great argument ready to go.
    Gosh, what a waste. Well, okay then.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    tune wrote: »
    Can a mod just start deleting any thread with "POE" in the title. This has been beat to death and repeated on so many levels. It is just cluttering up the forums now. What's done is done, move on peeps.

So you want people to stop posting and replying to topics they enjoy posting?
    That's good to know people like that exist
  • Options
    Using Poe in GW last night
    tune wrote: »

So you want people to stop posting and replying to topics they enjoy posting?
    That's good to know people like that exist

No, but when the same topic exist in multiple threads all you are doing is cluttering the board with info that has been said thus making the devs job that much harder. And it's good to know that people exist that love to complain when a game has been a bit more balanced lol.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

You seem to think that you understand the meta better than others yet you admitted that you are no where near the top. Many of the people who are telling you that you are wrong are in the top five. But I guess you know better than people who take the onespot.

You should hold off your advice a bit and maybe listen to others whos teams and strategies are performing better than yours. Preach less; listen more.

Some right now are preparing themselves for the next meta while you morn the loss of one that is over. Adapt or die.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

You seem to think that you understand the meta better than others yet you admitted that you are no where near the top. Many of the people who are telling you that you are wrong are in the top five. But I guess you know better than people who take the onespot.

You should hold off your advice a bit and maybe listen to others whos teams and strategies are performing better than yours. Preach less; listen more.

Some right now are preparing themselves for the next meta while you morn the loss of one that is over. Adapt or die.

That's right attack me don't bother reading my post or he one I replied to.

Your just as wrong if you think your right.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I'm attacking you? Good evening. Back to X-Files for me.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    I'm attacking you? Good evening. Back to X-Files for me.

Ignore posting anything about the point I made it Poe nerf. Go ahead go watch tv...