Poe exchange option

13Next

Replies

• Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.

You are ranked lower than this guy:
    Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.

So if anecdotes apparently count as evidence, you should stop posting.

Why are you still talking to me lol

So rather than admit how wrong you are, you just dodge. Lovely. Sure you don't want to claim how everyone ranked higher than you telling you how good Poe still is must be on an easy server? Maybe it's time to dive into post histories to find some other straws to grasp?

I'm still talking to you because you're all over the forums whining about how your precious Poe got nerfed into the ground, despite direct evidence to the contrary from people who are in better positions to judge.

Sorry?

May your lies turn to dust in your mouth... Homer.

So instead of moving the goal posts, it's Ad Hominem today. Nice.

I don't remember you ever making a point I can counter.

Poe's not underpowered.
  • Options
    I think poe exchange would be fair if all the extra crystals and arena tokens you "earned" while using poe fan-boy be refunded as well.
  • MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Myzyri wrote: »
    This is hilarious. Just remember all of this the next time that a character is powerful. If you have him be thankful and enjoy it...if you don't have him WHINE until the developers change him.

It's a good life lesson. Rather then WORK for something just **** and moan until its given to you or its taken away from others. After all its not fair for everyone. Now take your participation trophy and go home and sob to momma about how your Poe was taken away and it wasn't fair.

If you wanted to win, you had no choice but to use Poe. This was true whether it was brought up here or not.
    I think poe exchange would be fair if all the extra crystals and arena tokens you "earned" while using poe fan-boy be refunded as well.

I would be OK with this. It'd never happen, but it would be relatively fair. Along those lines, I'd be ok with everyone that got on the Poe bandwagon AFTER the infamous patch notes getting everything back they put in to him.
  • Options
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.

Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.

So rather than admit how wrong you are, you just dodge. Lovely. Sure you don't want to claim how everyone ranked higher than you telling you how good Poe still is must be on an easy server? Maybe it's time to dive into post histories to find some other straws to grasp?

I'm still talking to you because you're all over the forums whining about how your precious Poe got nerfed into the ground, despite direct evidence to the contrary from people who are in better positions to judge.

Sorry?

Poe's not underpowered.

Poe is now a sacrificial lamb that survives barely a turn. Welcome to chewy lvl. I actually see chewy now in arena hahah

I don't use him but I did before. He's a waste when I can put Sid or Kylo in his place.
  • Options
    This is hilarious. Just remember all of this the next time that a character is powerful. If you have him be thankful and enjoy it...if you don't have him WHINE until the developers change him.

It's a good life lesson. Rather then WORK for something just **** and moan until its given to you or its taken away from others. After all its not fair for everyone. Now take your participation trophy and go home and sob to momma about how your Poe was taken away and it wasn't fair.

If you wanted to win, you had no choice but to use Poe. This was true whether it was brought up here or not.

EXACTLY.

This put the players in the DUMBEST situation once the patch notes were released!

The notes show us that Poe will not be meaningfull changed, forcing us to invest in him if we want to stay competitive. THEN the stealth/undisclosed changes come to light which wastes everyone's post-patchnotes investments.

THIS is the core issue here, not whether he is still viable. For example, a lot of people would have used those Cantina savings on QGJ now, even if Poe is still "usable"

We agree on most things it appears
  • Options
    Gurley30 wrote: »

EXACTLY.

This put the players in the DUMBEST situation once the patch notes were released!

The notes show us that Poe will not be meaningfull changed, forcing us to invest in him if we want to stay competitive. THEN the stealth/undisclosed changes come to light which wastes everyone's post-patchnotes investments.

THIS is the core issue here, not whether he is still viable. For example, a lot of people would have used those Cantina savings on QGJ now, even if Poe is still "usable"

We agree on most things it appears

Read my edit, lol
  • Options

Sorry?

Poe's not underpowered.

Poe is now a sacrificial lamb that survives barely a turn. Welcome to chewy lvl. I actually see chewy now in arena hahah

I don't use him but I did before. He's a waste when I can put Sid or Kylo in his place.

He was always a sacrificial lamb, though. It's just now, he's not putting everyone in a position where they are forced to use them or get beat on by those that will. There's a team on my server with Phasma, Han, IG-86 (maybe 88), Kylo and Poe that still wrecks face, for example.
  • Options
    He is still in 9 out of 10 top teams in my server.
  • Options
    Game is ruined still no sorry. HATE EA
  • Options
    To me this is the part that just doesn't make sense by @EA_Jesse
    Due to the missed communication of Poe, here’s what we’re doing:
    • We’re going to let all of his balance changes remain
    by

Its like saying "because I accidentally cut you, I'm going to not give you a band-aid"

I just don't get it. Why include the phrase "Due to the missed communication of Poe" in that sentence? It implies that you are going to do something to make up for screwing us over but then do nothing
  • Options
    by

Its like saying "because I accidentally cut you, I'm going to not give you a band-aid"

I just don't get it. Why include the phrase "Due to the missed communication of Poe" in that sentence? It implies that you are going to do something to make up for screwing us over but then do nothing

That was just CG rubbing salt in the wound they created.
  • Options
    by

I agree. Jesse's response was bizarre and frankly a non-sequitur
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism