Poe exchange option

Replies

• Options
    I agree that they should refund shards for nerfed characters. Don't listen to these haters... They'll eventually experience a nerf and start crying.

It would solve 100% of the backlash towards EA. Give the option to remove Poe and send cantina shards to our inboxes
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    I agree that they should refund shards for nerfed characters. Don't listen to these haters... They'll eventually experience a nerf and start crying.

It would solve 100% of the backlash towards EA. Give the option to remove Poe and send cantina shards to our inboxes

What about players that didn't get Poe and had to deal with teams that would win immediately after starting to fight? That wasn't fair for them.

I didn't go for Poe cause I KNEW he was unbalanced. Why should I be punished for deciding not to use a broken character while all the people who took advantage got nice arena rankings and the gems the come with them?

You made your bed now lie in it.
  • Options
    Nutteralex wrote: »

What about players that didn't get Poe and had to deal with teams that would win immediately after starting to fight? That wasn't fair for them.

I didn't go for Poe cause I KNEW he was unbalanced. Why should I be punished for deciding not to use a broken character while all the people who took advantage got nice arena rankings and the gems the come with them?

You made your bed now lie in it.

Here's what you don't get: Not everyone was using and abusing him. Some people literally started farming him when the patch notes were released and never even got to use him. More importantly, these people would not have farmed him had the patch notes been accurate.
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • Options
    I've heard back from EA, they have agreed to swap Poe for a handful of magic beans
    Roger roger
  • Darth_Katsumoto
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No. No exchange.

If you get a exchange for Poe I get one for Ugnaught. When it said guaranteed character I thought it meant a character I wanted.
  • Options
    It has already begun...

Wait till they come for your precious Dooku, GS or QGJ.
  • Options
    Well I would be more than happy to trade my Poe in for a nice shiny new 6* cpt Rex... I'll even take him ungeared!

Lol would be nice right. Hahahaha
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.

You just won't give it up. I've never seen someone cry over something so much & I have younger siblings... Give it up & move on. The only person your hurting is yourself; although the rest of us are certainly tired of it. You will never get a refund.
  • Options
    I already posted a reply in the other thread kill just reiterate one point. If you think Poe is still viable you don't use him or don't understand the meta and the last update.

You just won't give it up. I've never seen someone cry over something so much & I have younger siblings... Give it up & move on. The only person your hurting is yourself; although the rest of us are certainly tired of it. You will never get a refund.

Lol
  • Options
    Here is every top team in my Arena now:

Sid
    Uber DPS (pick from Rey, Gen Soldier, I86)
    QGJ
    Uber DPS
    Uber DPS and sometimes Lumi.

It's not even worth it to run a healer (even one as good as Lumi) now.

Seriously... It's a full on who shoots first battle now.

Essentially, whoever's QGJ goes first wins. Simple.

So, we've replaced Poe with the new flavor of the month and the cycle continues.

It's COMPLETE MINDLESSNESS.

There will always be better toons. That's what makes farming for toons worth doing. Now, it's a wash with Yoda being the only farm worth anything.

I can't wait to see my Yoda battle an Old Ben squad though... Kill Ben, Steal buffs, WIN

Yoda is so OP... I love it. He's my new Poe in the above mix.

I just smashed a guy I haven't been able to beat in weeks for #1 on my server using Sid, Yoda, QGJ, Kylo, Lumi. Even with the weaknesses of Kylo and Lumi (compared to what else could be in those slots, i.e., Uber DPS) I was able to smash his meta build (see above).

Yoda = Poe 2.0

Not true at all. Mhttp://www.abc-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Hands-and-Feet-Logo-HRes.jpgy obi-Wan, St Han,
    No. No exchange.

If you get a exchange for Poe I get one for Ugnaught. When it said guaranteed character I thought it meant a character I wanted.

Hahaha... Ugnaught is probably a sleeper toon that saves the Universe (to h*ll with the galaxy) once leveled up to 7*.
  • Options
    136143117646.jpg
  • Sir_iRampage
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    what level is she required?

EDIT: oops i posted a reply on the wrong thread..was just reading LOL
  • Options

Sweet Kitten is lvl 70 and has a bonus to loving thread. She aoe's with a claw attack that taunts, heals, and causes advantage for her team.
  • Options

Sweet Kitten is lvl 70 and has a bonus to loving thread. She aoe's with a claw attack that taunts, heals, and causes advantage for her team.

Don't forget her Kuriguri powers! Lol

• Options

Lol
  • Options
    I'm farming him to 7 stars on the hard nodes. It's gonna be a long farm but I'll get some good mats too.
  • Options
    Time to keep dignity & head high to move on.
  • Options

You are ranked lower than this guy:
    Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.

So if anecdotes apparently count as evidence, you should stop posting.
  • Options
    Poe is a completely broken and garbage character now. Period.

You can not make an argument otherwise.

He is total garbage.

People should be able to exchange him out.

If they had simply made speed more precise, that would have been WAY MORE than enough to bring things in line; however, by nerfing all of his defining stats across the board they have effectively destroyed his viability in the game. Even in PvE.

Another example of why people should **** asking for nerfs. Every single time devs completely over-react and make insanely bad decisions like this that utterly destroy an element of gameplay completely.

Forget using any tanks... The entire class is now officially garbage.

Good job whiners. Way to break the game.

It's total garbage. As a gift to my arena I left my Droid + Poe which will reach top 1000 in a few weeks. Anyone that is in a server where the top 100 player doesn't have all 7* max ability is on a nursery server and just needs to wait to understand.

What was done was illegal.

Why are you still here? I thought you quit?
  • Options

Pick new toons that will be whined about being OP and get nerfed. QGJ is next kids.

Poe was never good in GW, just not at high level when your 12 fights are all lvl 70 7* teams. He could get you through a tough fight, maybe two.

In arena how is he not still useful? I'm still in the top 5 using him. Oh yes I did not follow the Meta that used him to hide slow cannons I used him on a speedy synergy team where 3 of my team had TM influence. Still very useful to me.

Why are you still talking lol
  • Options

Why are you still talking to me lol
  • Options
    Poe is a completely broken and garbage character now. Period.

You can not make an argument otherwise.

He is total garbage.

People should be able to exchange him out.

If they had simply made speed more precise, that would have been WAY MORE than enough to bring things in line; however, by nerfing all of his defining stats across the board they have effectively destroyed his viability in the game. Even in PvE.

Another example of why people should **** asking for nerfs. Every single time devs completely over-react and make insanely bad decisions like this that utterly destroy an element of gameplay completely.

Forget using any tanks... The entire class is now officially garbage.

Good job whiners. Way to break the game.

It's total garbage. As a gift to my arena I left my Droid + Poe which will reach top 1000 in a few weeks. Anyone that is in a server where the top 100 player doesn't have all 7* max ability is on a nursery server and just needs to wait to understand.

What was done was illegal.

Why are you still here? I thought you quit?

I am still a customer. Why do you care? I own $500+ In products here that pay for your enjoyment.
  • Options

So rather than admit how wrong you are, you just dodge. Lovely. Sure you don't want to claim how everyone ranked higher than you telling you how good Poe still is must be on an easy server? Maybe it's time to dive into post histories to find some other straws to grasp?

I'm still talking to you because you're all over the forums whining about how your precious Poe got nerfed into the ground, despite direct evidence to the contrary from people who are in better positions to judge.
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    Lol this is just the other side of the coin. Last week everybody cried about him being too strong. "Arena sucks...it's all about whose Poe goes first). <<<<< That was the whining last week.
    If you really paid attention, there was also a poll that was 50-50 on whether he was OP and there were plenty arguing, myself included, that even if he presently was OP he was not going to remain there just because of the level 80 increase. There has been 3-4 ways to beat those Poe+glass cannon teams posted on these here forums and people chose to follow the herd instead of getting in front of it.
    When you waste 1.5 months using every single resource you have to build up a toon when you could have been building another toon that remains viable. You tend to not just 'let it go'.

It's not so easy to just 'pop out' another 6-7* gear 8 toon to fill that spot.

The impact on a tremendous amount of players game is insane. Particularly on the PvE and GW side where Poe is also completely useless now. He's just plain broken trash now.
    ONE TOON! ONE! I WAS BUILDING UP AND FARMING FIVE!!!!! That's including Rey and Resistance Trooper who are hard node only farms. 1.5 MONTHS WASTED. 1.5 months worth of energy plus the extra energy and crystals used for extra attempts on those hard nodes, gearing them up, GW shipments, Arena shipments, Cantina shipments, all of it!!!

I was going for a resistance team that would have been competitive to the level 80 cap increase. I feel like I am at the doctor's and the prostate exam has been taking an hour!!!!!!

Shards. Insert expletive here. It isn't just Poe that I got screwed on. Insert expletive here. If they undid all of their work on Poe, then I'd be satisfied.

Oh yeah, and fix Akbar already!!!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options

So rather than admit how wrong you are, you just dodge. Lovely. Sure you don't want to claim how everyone ranked higher than you telling you how good Poe still is must be on an easy server? Maybe it's time to dive into post histories to find some other straws to grasp?

I'm still talking to you because you're all over the forums whining about how your precious Poe got nerfed into the ground, despite direct evidence to the contrary from people who are in better positions to judge.

I had already stated you are likely right in everything. Some of us didn't enjoy the nerfs and the way one thing got announced, another confirmed and another done. Let people express it even if repetitive. Some people are also finding out only now how it affects them. You are happy with the change. Tou don't have an itch to scratch. Why get into our room and tell us to stop whining? It's curative.

• Options

Sorry?

May your lies turn to dust in your mouth... Homer.
  • Options

Sorry?

So instead of moving the goal posts, it's Ad Hominem today. Nice.
  • Options

Sorry?

So instead of moving the goal posts, it's Ad Hominem today. Nice.

I don't remember you ever making a point I can counter.
  • Options
    This is hilarious. Just remember all of this the next time that a character is powerful. If you have him be thankful and enjoy it...if you don't have him WHINE until the developers change him.

It's a good life lesson. Rather then WORK for something just **** and moan until its given to you or its taken away from others. After all its not fair for everyone. Now take your participation trophy and go home and sob to momma about how your Poe was taken away and it wasn't fair.
  • Options
    Have Devs replied to this issue besides "deal with it" yet?