Last Jedi Toon in September

Prev13
Last year, the first Rogue One toon was released in September. Given that Force Friday is on September 1 and all of the Last Jedi toys will be out, can we expect a new Last Jedi toon in September?

Replies

• Options
    We can hope
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Rebellions are built on hope.
  • Options
    So do August :flushed:
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Sturmbock wrote: »
    Last year, the first Rogue One toon was released in September. Given that Force Friday is on September 1 and all of the Last Jedi toys will be out, can we expect a new Last Jedi toon in September?

All current shop offers end on 31st. So this is more than likely they will put something meaty there to keep people credit cards busy.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Another rebel ?
    There are only 30 in the game we definitely need more...
  • Options
    Can a dev please give a good answer and make us happy lol
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    Sturmbock wrote: »

All current shop offers end on 31st. So this is more than likely they will put something meaty there to keep people credit cards busy.

Also we don't have marquee event this month. Well.. it is, but it's semi-marquee. If u know what i mean.
    c3c.png
  • Options
    Another rebel ?

The Rebels are meow the Resistance and the Empire is the First Order (both name changes were dumb and not needed IMO) so no, it'll not be another Rebel. If it's like last year with SRP the first one will be some no name trooper scrub. I'm more interested in Luke, Leia, Jedi Padawan Rey (although who knows what Disney is going to do with the Jedi stuff) Maz, General Solo (I'm kind of surprised he was never released, I mean he's dead so it's not like you jabs to wait till episode XIII or IX) Hux, Chewy.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Give us some character that we will want to see in see move, but will be as important as Bistan was in TFA.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Give us some character that we will want to see in see move, but will be as important as Bistan was in TFA.

Some no name with 13 seconds on screen.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Rebellions are built on hope.

Beat me to it
  • Options
    I'm expecting Chewbacca with a Rebel and Resistance tag as a sort of teaser/intro to Last Jedi units.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Istans

bistans from rouge one in a u wing for 10 seconds on scarif
  • Options

How about Resistance Bridge Officer. Seriously though, I'd bet money they release Rose Tico
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    We don't need another Luke already.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Istans

You're right. I totally f'd that joke up. I failed.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    Bb8 Bb8!!!
  • Options
    Another rebel ?

Too bad there are no rebels in the new triology.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Another rebel ?

Too bad there are no rebels in the new triology.

There is always place for rebels. Hoth Han and Leia? ;)
    https://youtu.be/_V3M89xf9uw
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    But they will come with TB. :) Not a "usual" release and not next month, I guess.
  • Options
    Usual or not usual, there is always more rebels
    :dizzy:
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks the new character movement need to slow it's roll? They are either pretty bad or increasingly powerful, making older toons obsolete. The OG rebel reworks are better for the game than more new characters. More reworks and less new characters is better for everyone
  • Options
    But.. but.. no new character, means no $$$ :flushed:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Anyone who hasn't recognized this ever since the EP event....

A dude in my previous guild was throwing cash into vault after vault gearing and farming those horrible phoenix toons. The are really onto something with the current business model. Won't get me.
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Anyone who hasn't recognized this ever since the EP event....

A dude in my previous guild was throwing cash into vault after vault gearing and farming those horrible phoenix toons. The are really onto something with the current business model. Won't get me.

I spend mine for cls event.. lol. I know it won't stop there, sure they will release char that more OP than cls. Oh myyy :cold_sweat:
    e5a.png
  • Options
    Absolutely ha. Also anyone notice since DN we haven't seen a toon in the shard shop for an extended time. Wonder why that is? But hey, chromium drop rates are great!
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Absolutely ha. Also anyone notice since DN we haven't seen a toon in the shard shop for an extended time. Wonder why that is? But hey, chromium drop rates are great!

HA!! chromium buy with crystal, and crystal come from....

Yes, the drop rates are great!! I'm sure it's rigg*ushsvdyctwcs*&#&'$+hdhy$$$

Sorry, my keyboard error :#
  • Options
    Another rebel ?
    So only Resistance characters will be in the movie? Whoever will they fight?
    Another rebel ?

The Rebels are meow the Resistance and the Empire is the First Order (both name changes were dumb and not needed IMO)
    They can't be Rebels any more--they're literally the government now. Similarly, the Empire is dead and broken, so they can't be Empire any more. They went back to first order sith principles, so now they're the First Order. Likewise, this private army resists the First Order, so they're the resistance. The name changes are justified--even if the new names are rather silly. But, then again, the TIE fighter looks like a bow tie, the X-Wing has wings that are a big X, and a lightsabre is a sabre made of light. Do we expect anything not silly these days? ;)
    Istans

He was around in the background several times. Sure, he didn't do a whole lot, but people complain when we get generic "Jedi Consular" or "Magmatrooper." Bistan is a named Rebel soldier is all.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Zombie Han !
  • Options
    Messed up jokes can be better than what they were intended. xD