• Options
    2.08M, 1.3M Chars, 780k Ships
  • Options
    @all mates who reply my question:
    Thank's a lot!! I understand now :smiley:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    1.7ish mil

Question: Will it boost if i upgrade my cr4p toons to *7? I have the shard to *7, i just don't mind to upgrade them. Also i have many lvl 1 chars
    :flushed:

Also putting scrap mods on your unused junk toons will increase power.

Another question @SolidStripes ;
    I have many *5 color-mods that i keep.. if i put them in my junk toons, do i need to upgrade them to max level 15, or it will be just fine with lvl 1 :flushed:
  • Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    1.7ish mil

Question: Will it boost if i upgrade my cr4p toons to *7? I have the shard to *7, i just don't mind to upgrade them. Also i have many lvl 1 chars

WHAT ARE YOU BLUSHING FOR BOI???!??!?! THIS AINT NO BLUSHING MATTER??!?!?!

I'M BLUSHING BCAUSE I'M WONDERING, WHO MADE THIS TERRIBLE CONCEPT :lol:
  • Options
    Not sure - it just says "plenty"
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    1.4 million.... I thought I would have more, I have all toons in the game at gear lvl4, lvl40+ :(

But how many are gear X or XI or level 85 or seven stars? How many zetas?

Devs specifically said higher levels, star levels and higher gear levels will count a lot more than a bunch of low levels and low gear

almost 50 at 7*, and prolly 25 or so at 10+
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    1.4 million.... I thought I would have more, I have all toons in the game at gear lvl4, lvl40+ :(

But how many are gear X or XI or level 85 or seven stars? How many zetas?

Devs specifically said higher levels, star levels and higher gear levels will count a lot more than a bunch of low levels and low gear

almost 50 at 7*, and prolly 25 or so at 10+

https://swgoh.gg/u/maathfaseli/
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

• Options
    1.7ish mil

I have many *5 color-mods that i keep.. if i put them in my junk toons, do i need to upgrade them to max level 15, or it will be just fine with lvl 1 :flushed:

That will be expensive. ANY upgrade increases power, the more the upgrade the more power. If you are Scrouge McDuck then sure upgrade everything for max power.
    You will be fine if you don't upgrade junk toons, I was just saying it would increase power.
  • Options
    1.2 mil
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Another question SolidStripes ;
    A 5-dot level 1 mod is somethong like +2 power, a 5-dot level 15 mod is something like +200 power. Probably more. So, yeah, upgrading them helps!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

What? :unamused:
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

What? :unamused:

:lol:
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

That will be expensive. ANY upgrade increases power, the more the upgrade the more power. If you are Scrouge McDuck then sure upgrade everything for max power.
    You will be fine if you don't upgrade junk toons, I was just saying it would increase power.

Aha conclusion is.. High power equal $$$ ;)

Sooo.. player who have high GP is:
    1. Who play since the beginning DAILY
    2. Whales

Small dolphin, f2p.. not even close lol

Thanks for the explanation!! :smiley:
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    1.7ish mil

A 5-dot level 1 mod is somethong like +2 power, a 5-dot level 15 mod is something like +200 power. Probably more. So, yeah, upgrading them helps!

Also help drain my credit (and my wallet)? :flushed:
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Yes :flushed:
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

TB n Galactic power must be some kind of new August jokes :unamused::relieved:
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Well they never really took back August, if they release territory battles this month then that's when August will finally be taken back.
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Well your credits are going to be drained anyway. It's just a matter of deciding what it's most important to be drained on. Like, what are you spending on now?

I keep 500k at all times in case I need to raise a couple stars all at once--or if I have someone getting their 7th star I won't have to wait more than a day to pay for it. Beyond that I spend it all on raising levels until I'm out of training droids. I raise one mod to level 15 a day.

Others spend thousands of crystals refreshing the mod store so they can find a mod that they'll then buy for over 2m and then upgrade it in hopes of equipping it on a character to raise their speed secondary from +10 to +11. And if they don't get that speed bump all the credits and crystals go to waste and that's considered perfectly rational and a good game move.

Credits are meant to be spent. It's just a matter of what you're spending them on.
  • Options
    About 2.3 mill. Lots of mods I could throw on people but I won't bother until TB actually launches.
  • Options
    Oh h*ck. I wrote a long response and made a typo (typed "ate" instead of "are") but when I fixed it, the post required approval... Can I get a mod to approve that, please? @Vampire_X and @Ambassador are mods whose names I know. Can I get annadult's supervision on this one? My safety scissors broke.
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Well they never really took back August, if they release territory battles this month then that's when August will finally be taken back.

Oh yes.. yes.. and u know another August jokes?
    They release rebel pack.. TB not even ingame :lol:

Anyway, i have video for u.. enjoy :wink:
    https://youtu.be/lPdQwSXZlvU
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

I loved the video :lol::lol::lol: The three star part killed me lol, you cannot even galactic war with a three star and the other part about just adding a zero at the end of the 30 but still horrible drop rates :lol:
  • Options
    1.33 mil..... got a lot of room for improvement!
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

I loved the video :lol::lol::lol: The three star part killed me lol, you cannot even galactic war with a three star and the other part about just adding a zero at the end of the 30 but still horrible drop rates :lol:

Hilarious!! :lol::lol::lol:
    "Everyone now had sith, so we released six more rebels. Later, three more"
    And then came Thrawn.. :lol:
  • Options
    According to swgoh.gg it's 0, but in-game its 1.2 million
  • Options
    1.8 Mil Char
    1.1 Mil Ships
    2.9 Mil Total GP
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm afraid to look.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    1.7ish mil

Well your credits are going to be drained anyway. It's just a matter of deciding what it's most important to be drained on. Like, what are you spending on now?

I keep 500k at all times in case I need to raise a couple stars all at once--or if I have someone getting their 7th star I won't have to wait more than a day to pay for it. Beyond that I spend it all on raising levels until I'm out of training droids. I raise one mod to level 15 a day.

Others spend thousands of crystals refreshing the mod store so they can find a mod that they'll then buy for over 2m and then upgrade it in hopes of equipping it on a character to raise their speed secondary from +10 to +11. And if they don't get that speed bump all the credits and crystals go to waste and that's considered perfectly rational and a good game move.

Credits are meant to be spent. It's just a matter of what you're spending them on.
    @NicWester That one ?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    1.7ish mil

@RacerDejak I posted a Galactic Power spreadsheet that got moved over to the Guides forum, but you can find a link in my sig. It has the GP values for all sources, as well as the credit cost per point of GP so that you can figure out which upgrade is the most efficient.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!