50 Interesting Things You Might Not Know About Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes And More!

Replies

• Options
    Wow.. Really a details records. You from the game developer? (Just kidding)
    Thumbs up
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Just figured out how your ally profile hero and support allies are determined:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1771/ally-profile-hero
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Something you might not know or may have forgotten (I did). In the tutorial it says that if you hold the status icons on top of your heroes or enemy's heroes it will tell you what they are.
    http://imgur.com/a/QSQ5E
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    You can also tap and hold your characters in the select screen before a battle to see their profiles.

Can help training up or upgrading Heroes in a particular squad before a fight.
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    You can also tap and hold your characters in the select screen before a battle to see their profiles.

Can help training up or upgrading Heroes in a particular squad before a fight.

That's really cool. You can also use it to see the stats of your borrowed ally. That would be useful to see of they are worthy of being an ally or would be useful in your party for this battle. You can check how far progressed their abilities are to see if they have the right tools to get the job done.

http://imgur.com/a/FpBeC

In this case I'll have to settle for a level 60 Darth Sidious to join my level 47 team.
    lol
  • Options
    There are a total of 65 heroes available right now.

26 attackers
    20 support
    13 tanks
    6 healers

There is a classification called 'human' which doesn't appear to do anything. There are 16 'humans' in the game.

Human 16
    Jedi 15
    Rebel 8
    Scoundrel 7
    Empire 6
    Nightsister 5
    Droid 4
    Sith 4
    Ewok 3
    Tusken 2
    Resistance 2
    Clone trooper 2
    Jawa 2
    First Order 2
    Geonosian 2

Darth Vader is the only hero with 4 classes and Ugnaught and Coruscant Underworld Police are the only heroes with one.

Long story short I have too much time on my hands.
  • Options
    Very cool @cosmicturtle333
  • Options
    @cosmicturtle333 +10 haha. That last line made me giggle.
  • Options
    Will be updating the list shortly because of the new heroes and game changes! Might also have to start a new post because I'm exceeding the word limit for the post haha.
  • Options
    In the training droids challenge sometimes the droids do heal boba. Happened to me once. Healed 16k. Was quite annoying.
  • Options
    Barriss's heal is not the only thing that gets past healing immunity inflicted by characters like Sid. In the light side battles, the non-playable enemy stormtrooper commander's healing ability (which is visually him throwing a healing drone up in the air) also heals under the effect of healing immunity.
  • Options
    Barriss' heal is affected by healing immunity. Her equalize hp isn't but that's not really a heal. The second part of the skill then heal 20% say won't activate. The easiest way to see this when she's the last one standing under healing immunity and she casts force heal. Her hp won't budge.
  • Options
    I must be EXTREMELY lucky because I've gotten 2 4* star characters Barriss and Boba Fett.
  • Options
    Barris's healing doesn't actually go through healing immunity. This can be seen by her using the heal under immunity and healing absolutely nothing when she is the only one left on the battlefield. It's actually quite an interesting mechanic. There are three parts to the ability. The first one is equalizing the percentage of all allies. This is done by literally taking the average value of all health percentages of allies and setting everyone's health equal to that. Since this is a "setting" action and technically not a "healing" action this part of the ability goes through healing immunity, and because the character affected with healing immunity usually is the one attacked, it looks as if they have been healed through the immunity as they benefit from the percentage equalization. The second part and the third part of the ability are actually healing actions and will be blocked by immunity, and this is why when barris is the only character on the field, her heal has no effect under healing immunity.
  • Options
    I'm somewhat surprised that the factoid that Anakin/Darth Vader is the only character to have two 'versions' in the game currently wasn't included in your list. ;)
  • Options
    Awesome post.

On the Rebels incision you forgot to mention Biggs as a Unique-named Rebel.
  • Darthtater
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ima-gun di description is that he is a tank, but is actually support, and Plo koon description is that he is support, but actually a tank. Did not see it posted anywhere, I can't be the first to notice this. Great post BTW.
  • Options
    That was awesome! Thanks for putting this post together!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah with Plo Koon's all DEF up skill and all enemy ATK down (which never connects, but in theory... :P) and tons of HP, he definitely is more of a tank than Ima-Gun Di.
  • Options
    Here is a fact. Some skills say you may only upgrade at character level 63 or 62. Currently the highest character level is 60. So my Maul and Cad will be incomplete until a further update
  • Options
    Actually, #32 is wrong. Nightsister Initiate (the sword one) can inflict buff immunity (30% chance) in her third attack. ("Severing Strike")
  • Options
    Another thing: There is currently no such thing as a human synergy, even though there's a category called "Human". Additionally, 13 human characters don't have the "Human" category:
    • Royal Guard
    • Jedi Consular
    • Biggs Darklighter
    • Darth Sidious
    • Boba Fett (he's a HUMAN clone, he should be considered since Clone Sarge and Fives already are considered human)
    • Count Dooku
    • Mob Enforcer
    • General Veers
    • Stormtrooper
    • Hoth Rebel Scout
    • Hoth Rebel Soldier
    • Princess Leia
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
  • Options
    It seems Savage Opress when controlled by AI has a group damage/attack, in the Challenges section, but I don't see that as an option for the character on my Opress character page? Seems interesting to me.....love the list-
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Event keycards for the useless 50 energy credit and training droid missions go toward your shipment purchase totals for achievements.
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Event keycards for the useless 50 energy credit and training droid missions go toward your shipment purchase totals for achievements.

Thank you! Very nice to know that.
  • Options
    Great work
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Something for the ones who wait for new characters: On game cache folder is game-data-cache.data file with many game lines for characters (and ships)

There are some famillar names:
      Light
    • Jedi: Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell
    • Yoda (Grand Master and Hermit)
    • Anakin Padawan, Geonosis Padme
    • Droids C-3PO and R2D2 (Rebel faction)
    • Hoth Leia and Luke, Bespin Luke, classic Han Solo and Chewie, Wedge Antilles
    • Endor soldiers, Wicket the Ewok
    • SW Rebels: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Zeb
    • Clones: Rex, Cody, Echo

Dark
    • Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing, Bossk, Embo, Dengar
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • SW Rebels: Agent Kallus and Inquisitor
    • Battle Droids B1 and B2 (B2 is "tank" according to files)
    • Dark Barriss Offee (as attacker!)
    • Pirates and Thugs
    • Ponda Baba
    As for ships there are: Slave I, Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, some Tie's and many more.

Edit: I forgot about one important character: Mother Talzin, Nightsisters leader, is also in file.
    Post edited by SDziad on
  • Options
    @SDziad

Awesome!
  • Options
    very cool
  • Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    Something for the ones who wait for new characters: On game cache folder is game-data-cache.data file with many game lines for characters (and ships)

There are some famillar names:
      Light
    • Jedi: Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell
    • Yoda (Grand Master and Hermit)
    • Anakin Padawan, Geonosis Padme
    • Droids C-3PO and R2D2 (Rebel faction)
    • Hoth Leia and Luke, Bespin Luke, classic Han Solo and Chewie, Wedge Antilles
    • Endor soldiers, Wicket the Ewok
    • SW Rebels: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Zeb
    • Clones: Rex, Cody, Echo

Dark
    • Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing, Bossk, Embo, Dengar
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • SW Rebels: Agent Kallus and Inquisitor
    • Battle Droids B1 and B2 (B2 is "tank" according to files)
    • Dark Barriss Offee (as attacker!)
    • Pirates and Thugs
    • Ponda Baba
    As for ships there are: Slave I, Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, some Tie's and many more.

Awesome! Thinking there will be ship synergies, Bobba Fett + Slave one, Biggs +xwing,
    Looking forward tomore clone wars coming in here