Looking for my servermates (Magnum Darkwalker, Asic, Erick)

Prev1345678
Soul_Jah
54 posts Member
edited April 2016
Looking for players from my server, top ranks are:
Zmey Garini4
Asic
Magnum Darkwalker
PoWei
Jude Jiran
Erick
Mwally
Asmodeus de Luis
Raevinn
Fawlen

How are u guys?
Post edited by Soul_Jah on

Replies

• Options
    No one reads the forum? ;(
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey fellas :)
  • Options
    Well, well, if it isn't the guy who's been #1 for like...ever.
  • Options
    Yeah, Magnum - great squad. Just swap Fotp for Rey and you will be again unbeatable!) what's your timezone? It's definitely not mine, but anyway...
    Raevinn, come to top10 it's funny here. ASIC has new squad )
    I'm wondering if players in different timezones could help each other in arena?
  • Options
    Soul_Jah wrote: »
    Yeah, Magnum - great squad. Just swap Fotp for Rey and you will be again unbeatable!) what's your timezone? It's definitely not mine, but anyway...
    Raevinn, come to top10 it's funny here. ASIC has new squad )
    I'm wondering if players in different timezones could help each other in arena?

Working on my Rey before I unveil her and a couple of different combos to keep you all on your toes (and hopefully keep me near the top)..happy to see our shard is getting competitive!

I am eastern time zone so 6 pm est for me for rewards.

• Soul_Jah
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wow, finally beat you... This squad is much better)
    I think the server will be more and more competitive, in a month we will see 30-40 new players in top10.
    Just give some time.
    Month ago I didn't think I could ever beat you. In a month all will have qgj, yoda, GS.
    And i'm preparing new synergy too, it will be uncommon one, hope all would enjoy it)
  • Options
    Look other servers, our is more competitive:
    http://i.imgur.com/j6ErU9j.jpg
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Just looking here for first time. Hi.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Yes - been playing with new squads. Almost have fotp and Rey maxed so not avoiding meta. Lately I like to see how far I fall down on ranks to see how I care on defense.
  • Options
    Hello ASIC glad to see you on here. Nice RG too - I have mine at 7 star as well but need to level/gear him up. Next project of mine.

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    How does he RG fare versus Poe? There has been a lot of hype already.
  • Options
    Hi Asic!
    Was fighting today with your squad with RG. I tried to kill two toons on 1st and 2nd round, he didn't allow me twice. I won only because low damage of your squad with RG. Seems should be more glass cannons...
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    They are coming soon don't worry!
  • Options
    Hope will be interesting!) could you please do not fight me in the last 1,5 hours before reward time, I'm in utc+3 timezone? this case was once, so I did get lower rewards...
  • Options
    So, Asic, Magnum are you willing to get GG? I think you are the only 2 players who theoretically can afford him.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    nah. I realized after they released qgj it's not worth buying packs. I am guessing GG will eventually be in a pack.

I could one day get him for the novelty but 7 star is outrageous cost.
  • Options
    I agree with ASIC - will likely wait till he GG becomes available to the masses.

I did however spend some shards and unlocked GG at 4*. Not a priority for me right now but will eventually level/gear/mat him up to see what he looks like on my droid team.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Magnum - i am jealous of your anakin. I have been slowly farming him as I thought he was potentially a good underrated toon. Great speed but nothing else sadly.
  • Options
    Trying different combos - on paper Anakin's speed and skill set look decent but doesn't work very well right now.

I am trying to develop my ewok team. Looks fun to play with!
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, almost done with my arena squad

I am working on an Empire AoE team on the side long term.
    Tarkin lead
    RG
    Snow trooper (need 6 shares to 7 star)
    Magna trooper (Sidious in short term)
    Fifth TBD. Could spot in lando or Sidious, but elder/daka may be better.

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Magnum - your squad on arena at 5pm was solid. Beat me once - everything was going right for me with RNG, was a bit tight but I lost. Next round I won easy. I think lumi as support isn't great on defense.

If you swap her for Poe or RG, I will give feedback.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback Asic. I will try it out with Poe. My RG is only gear 5 with level 3 abilities. Will bump those out and try that next.

Have to admit your RG throws a wrench in plans. Have to target Rey first and if she doesn't go down after 1st hit with assist then RG taunts and I have dispel or take RG down before I can get to her again.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I need ten more shards to seven star her. I am a bit worried the hp bonus will make her less effective if she doesn't go to yellow after hit 1 and trigger taunt. Oh well.

5 more for RG too which will be nice
  • Options
    Pretty awesome team. I may be able to put something like that together by the year 2020.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Strong team magnum. We are basically the same toons but you have in GS instead of yoda. I can't bring myself to gear that bug. Also I worked too hard for yoda and he is so much more fun to play o n offense. I debated that switch and I think GSnis the better play.

RG is tough now that I see him on defense, but Rey just knocks him out Anyway.

I also resisted dooku for a long time but he is the best defense char I have seen. My round 1 wth you failed be wise of him/

My yoda hit your Rey (RG taunts)
    Your qgj hit with assist my yoda (all ok and my RG taunt triggers)
    Your dooku goes and stuns my gqj. That finished it because I would have cleared taunt and wrecked your Rey.
    My dooku goes and stuns your Qgj.
    My Rey 4 hits your RG into oblivion.
    Kept it close but lost.

Next time yoda will start with GS. We are matched up enough that it's always a coin flip.

Ended with my Rey versus your dooku and GS.
  • Options
    Thanks Asic for the feedback. You are always a tough match for my squad. Tempted to try Anakin in place of Dooku to see how would that do.

Been toying with a few different options. Stable for me right now is QGJ (lead), RG, Rey, GS. 5th slot is currently Dooku but curious about swapping in either Anakin, FOTP, Poe or Poggle.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I think dooku is best on defense. Stun and counter stun. Fully geared his offense is solid.

I am going to start swapping in other chars for taking to try out as I hear them up.

But Rey, qgj, RG, dooku seem best for current meta
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    For yoda