Looking for my servermates (Magnum Darkwalker, Asic, Erick)

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed on that. It doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    But definitely great on you Asic. Happy for you to have been able to precraft some gears before the change. Once you reach 73 and after levelling up say Rey (I would!) how far would you be able to gear her up after the furnace gear gets her to IX.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure

1 Droid will definitely be RG to see where he can go.

1 furnace will be really tough - Rey, dooku, or lando....
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Other droids could be qgj, but then I am taking a risk that the new update will change the speed damage meta
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Sup guys.. getting ready for the server Guilds? hope they start giving the server names also.
    Safe me a spot!! hehe
    Normally without recharging in top 50 with :
    Sid, Dooku(L), Daka, Lumi, Barriss all max gear/lvl/skill
  • Options
    Hi Iwan and welcome to the forum!
    You need to swap barris with any high dps toon then you can be in top 20!
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Thnx Soul_Jah!
    Have some other toons max gear/skill/lvl but no real glass canons
    Night Ini, Eeth Koth, Asajj, Jedi, Ahsoka,Teebo, (Yoda 7* but not max gear...)
    Currently working on Poe/Han/Resis Pilot

Problem is can be top 20, but hard to stay there without using recharge (using my shards on normal energy for extra missions for gear and extra cantina points) and if not have time to play like an hour before reward time. so for now i settle again with the easy 750 points hehe
  • Options
    Asic, how in the world did you upgrade Rey to gear level 9 when Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage is still unavailable?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had crafted a few gears weeks ago...after yoda event I got all of his for next gear, then main team.... Didn't realize furnace would be so needed otherwise would have got more.

1 furnace (loaded up Rey today)
    5 droids (RG, qgj)
    1 Nubian design (? For gear 10)
    1 Nubian scanner (gear 10)

Did it weeks ago not really sure why- my thinking at the time is I would need it at next level increase but had no idea they would be blocked for all (total crap)
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    She will be at 162 speed tomorrow after next gear.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    In all fairness I never geared up GS.... Now it's very clear to me that GS will be far useful when at same gear level as other toons. Gear 9 Rey is one shot queen against gear 8, similar to
    GS level 9 historically.
  • Raevinn
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Wow 162 speed!? That's a game changer. She beats Dooku as fastest toon.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Well dooku will go up too when he is geared - not sure how much.
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Guys what would u advise : Dooku(L) , Sid, Lumi, Daka and Barriss

Ok Barriss i need to change like Soul_Jah said for high DPS... im thinking of Rey.. but afraid to late to get her max and after update she will be nerved.. i am thinking myselve more about a Kylo or IG-88 or another char with healing debuff same like Sid... Or even a Poe or Resistance Pilot to replace Barriss..

Sticking with Dooku(L) , Sid, Lumi, Daka for sure like their syngery and playstyle.. can almost every day just clear GW with my arena team hehe..
    Post edited by Iwan on
  • Options
    HI all,

I'm from thread called, 'looking for server mates, reizse, panobato, prana'. Us along with thread named, 'sorry Phipps' have joined for the upcoming patch to guild up.
    At this time, we have 24 active members ranging from f2p to kraken status and looking for more individuals.
    We aim to be highly competitive so if you guys are interested please don't hesitate to pm myself or @Phipps.
  • Options
    Hi Iwan!
    No one knows for sure what will be after update, so let us just wait.
    Actually, I think Phasma will be more relevant with lando. RG will have same role as now. Other 2 are optional. May be Dooku lead and RP for TM on crit and evade if Dooku won't be nerfed too much since he lack of damage. May be Rey will not be nerfed too much. Fives is good with next ability upgrade and has synergy with phasma. May be Kyle will be buffed, phasma can lead in this case. Daka will have + 15% stun chance with next ability upgrade. HRScout works good on paper with crit synergy. There are many options.

I'm a little bit disappointed with Nute's nurf, now he is another useless toon ;(. They could do something like give half TM for non-stealthed, they could do something cool with his bomb, but they just killed him...

Btw, guys have you seen 7 starred GG on Mol Elisa in our shard? Didn't have a chance to fight with him, did you?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Trying the new team I have been building for new meta- obviously speculating but feel free to try it out. It has quite a bit of potential because several of them can gear up 1-2 more times without the new gear requirements.

On offense I beat a top squad . On defense I am
    Banking on being annoying.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Basically HP pool and making it tough to decide who to attack first. debating on whether magnaguard would work too with added counter and HP pool, but Barris as lead works well for now.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Magnum taking hiatus? Notice he dropped and hadn't leveled.
  • Options
    Hi Asic,
    Will provide feedback if I'll have a chance to fight your team.
    Yep, magnum in vacation probably, 2 days at 20th rank...
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully back soon he is going to miss the ewok event.
  • Options
    Had the fight with you, but probably you changed squad before that.
    It was still difficult, at the end there was your fives vs my Leia. She wins, but with health for one shot.
    Fives and all your squad are good, but I can't understand will it be still good when we will have same gear levels
  • Options
    Evok event confirmed somewhere? I totally missed it
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Go to your App Store and update- notes give details
  • Options
    Yep I see... Do not ready for event at all. What about you, did you promote any ewoks?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Not very far. Don't have chirpa.
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, not ready for the event... only a 7* Teebo, 2*EE, 2*ES, Think i will just get both packs and hope i get to tier2 of the event before it ends...
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I wouldn't push yourself over it. The rewards are not that great. Hopefully can get a few shards and and mkiii ability mats.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome back magnum! Sniped me you bugger.
  • Options
    Thanks Asic. Sorry for the snipe. Took a little break from the game. Seems like a lot has changed in the game even with about a week away.

Was expecting something better for the week event. Oh well - can't complain about getting an omega mat.