Nihilus Thr'One - Zeta-less Super Team?

So I've been toying with this idea for a Nihilus team where Jyn and Thrawn give extra turns to speed up Annihilate. With a fast enough Cassian, this seems to be pretty effective. (1) Cassian shock bombs debuffing (generally) 4 enemies which exposes some of them for (2) Jyn to area attack and give Nihi the next turn plus Advantage. (3) Nihilus puts a DoT on the one unit without a debuff then increases cooldowns, decreasing his own. (4) Thrawn gives Nihi his turn who basics, debuffing and readying Drain Force. (5) S.R. Pathfinder uses an area attack and taunt, possibly landing a few offense downs and exposing again. (6) Cassian spreads the red with his Crippling Shot followed by (7) Jyn's turn-meter stealing stun. (8) Thrawn Fractures (but more likely kills a taunt). (9) Cassian uses Shock Grenade and (10) S.R.P. basics. (11) Nihilus Annihilates.
Sure, this is an ideal situation but I'm testing with a team that is half gear VIII and under-modded and the dark side units are lacking omega abilities. Cassian and Jyn are pretty fast, Jyn and Thrawn control the enemy, debuffs are aplenty for Cassian and Nihilus to benefit, players don't need any zetas for this to work. And it could probably be improved by St. Han! Why isn't this more popular? I understand this looks like a debuff team and that's no match for the Triple-Cleanse but cleansing and tenacity are no protection against Annihilate and Fracture. Is there a flaw I'm missing here?
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease