Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

  • Indigø wrote: »
    So some of us have made preparations based on the time line of TB being released today. Can we get more info on the ETA for release? If it's not today or this week even, will need to dump some energy.

    I don't always buy the 200 crystal cantina refreshes, but did specifically to use on Han today.

    They have a game status topic. If you check it it says they are working on August 30 update. Meaning something will happen today. Patience is always best applied to these things. This game had a history of day one issues with new content. I for one would welcome a smooth launch over a buggy one.
  • Everyone is so helpful.

    It's a manual update that you need to DL from your mobile store.

    Cheers! GL.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Ceodoc wrote: »
    The chances of successfully seeing a Cantina node 7 with Hoth Han before $ packs are in store is 3720 -1.

    There is a 97.6% of failure of them doing this.

    Never tell me the odds...
  • Seeing as I have been saving for him I think this is a great idea lol
  • Be patient or be quiet

    ^^^ This.

    People need to relax. If you've been playing any amount of time, you know that there's always going to be more.

    Chill, hommie.
  • Nikoms565
    13500 posts Member
    Indigø wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Every decision in this game is a gamble - who to farm, who to gear, who to attack in arena, when to attack, how to mod, etc. Sometimes you bet correctly, sometimes you bet wrong. Sometimes you have to take chance to get a short term advantage and sometimes that chance backfires. When everyone was zeta-ing Vader back in January, a gambled and zeta'd Maul. I was the first one with Zeta Maul in arena - and for two months had no problem taking #1. I gambled and won. A few weeks ago, when I heard about the reworks for the ANH heroes, I geared up Leia. Now she sits on my bench while Raid Han romps through my arena shard - I bet wrong.

    But either way, demanding crystals for an incorrect decision (even if it was based on some information) is pointless. You win some, you lose some. Move on.

    Would you be asking for crystals if you had stockpiled cantina energy and realized Captain Solo stinks?

    Even if he's the worst character ever, he's required in TB to get ROLO shards for the guild. The faster I can get him ready, the faster I start helping my guild with these rewards. Maybe your guild doesn't work that way, idk.

    Way to ignore 90% of my post... :D

    And that's quite a strawman you built as well. The point, which you have clearly missed completely, is that people will complain and demand "compensation" no matter what. Stop trolling.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sorry left my PC unlocked at work and coworker enter the comment above so I guess I am a noob.
  • StarSon
    4815 posts Member
    You hoard energy when they announced double drop. By hoarding you are losing 120 cantina energy each day. Even if you hoard and get 999 energy that will only give you 10 to 15 shard head start is it worth it?

    Yes, because at 16 energy that 120 is only 7 sims, or 2 shards. So, if you hoard for 3 days, you can have abount 1200 energy saved, which is 75 sims, or 25 shards. Net gain of 23 shards.
  • Nikoms565
    13500 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Let's see...
    StarSon wrote: »
    Ignoring the fact that everyone was hoarding cantina energy for CHS, and ignoring that making Phasma the login char is a slap in the face, why do we care about training droids visual bugs?
    Slap in the face...
    [stamps card]
    I just wished they'd be up front with us and admit they still have some bugs in TB to work out. But alas, they won't, and will give us 200 free crystals and one omega mat, and hope this mishap gets swept under the rug
    Conspiracy theory...
    [stamps card]
    Wyrdduck wrote: »
    Maybe we'll all get 500 crystals and 3 chewie shards in the morning...
    Chewie shards...
    You're right, it should be a Rebel instead.
    Rebel hate...
    [stamps card]
    Trichie23 wrote: »
    They will have "taken back August" if they still give us Captain Han Solo tomorrow to start to farm! Otherwise August will be ours!
    August...
    [stamps card]
    [gets excited]
    Blamo wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Phasma

    Seriously???

    Looks like it, weak.

    Super weak. I've had her at 7 forever.
    High level veteran player complaining because the free thing for new players doesn't benefit them...

    [stamps card]

    Holy hell! That's BINGO! This thread went from zero to bingo in record time!

    Just for the record, I wouldn't consider 30+ pages "record time". ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*
  • Nikoms565
    13500 posts Member
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*

    You buried the lead. TB is now in September. lol :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Yeah. Date is between 1st of September to 30th of September for TB.
    And no Thrawn, but another Ewok event.

    Hooray for Captain P.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • That's a little EXTREME.
    I'm sure very worst case tb is next Wednesday
  • Nurgle wrote: »
    Yeah. Date is between 1st of September to 30th of September for TB.
    And no Thrawn, but another Ewok event.

    Hooray for Captain P.

    Maybe we will get some new ewok shards now that we should all have the originals at 7*? That would be nice
  • ReyCharles wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Yeah. Date is between 1st of September to 30th of September for TB.
    And no Thrawn, but another Ewok event.

    Hooray for Captain P.

    Maybe we will get some new ewok shards now that we should all have the originals at 7*? That would be nice

    Lmfao
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    How does one properly post a gif our guild has a good one
  • StarSon
    4815 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*

    You buried the lead. TB is now in September. lol :D

    Actually, though it stars by saying "events for september," TB is listed and then there's a header with "SEPT", so it could still launch tomorrow. Though, regardless, it will be the first event in September.
  • Nurgle wrote: »
    Yeah. Date is between 1st of September to 30th of September for TB.

    It's intended to be weekly.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*

    You buried the lead. TB is now in September. lol :D

    Actually, though it stars by saying "events for september," TB is listed and then there's a header with "SEPT", so it could still launch tomorrow. Though, regardless, it will be the first event in September.

    I would be willing to wager next Wednesday at best for Tb. There are more bugs than we are being told about. Remember when the aat launched and the normal mode was ridiculously hard? Hahaha TB seems so much more complex I can only imagine how badly this team has messed it up. Hahahaha
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Yeah. Date is between 1st of September to 30th of September for TB.

    It's intended to be weekly.

    I know. I meant the starting date.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • StarSon
    4815 posts Member
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*

    You buried the lead. TB is now in September. lol :D

    Actually, though it stars by saying "events for september," TB is listed and then there's a header with "SEPT", so it could still launch tomorrow. Though, regardless, it will be the first event in September.

    I would be willing to wager next Wednesday at best for Tb. There are more bugs than we are being told about. Remember when the aat launched and the normal mode was ridiculously hard? Hahaha TB seems so much more complex I can only imagine how badly this team has messed it up. Hahahaha

    I agree, but wouldn't be surprised if they just push back a single day.

    And the difference is that Normal did exactly what they designed it to do, they just didn't realize no one had g11 zeta chars yet.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums
    Event Calendar (8/30)

    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    July 19 edited 2:09PM in Dev Announcements and News
    Hiya Everyone,

    Here is a list of upcoming events for the month of September. Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

    Territory Battles Begins
    Starts: [redacted] UTC- (Same start time for everyone worldwide)
    Notes: requires Rebels, Lightside, Phoenix Squadron
    SEPT
    Assault Battles: Military Might
    Starts: Sept 11th
    Ends: Sept 12th
    Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 14th

    Emperor’s Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
    Starts: Sept 14th
    Ends: Sept 20th
    Notes: Requires Rebels

    Assault Battles: Forest Moon
    Starts: Sept 18th
    Ends: Sept 19th
    Notes: Requires Empire or Droids

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 20th

    Omega Event
    Starts: Sept 25th







    Post edited by CG_Kozispoon at 2:09PM
    Flag · 10Vote Down 5Vote Up


    According to this no cls returning and only event is emperors demise most of us have palp at 7*

    You buried the lead. TB is now in September. lol :D

    Actually, though it stars by saying "events for september," TB is listed and then there's a header with "SEPT", so it could still launch tomorrow. Though, regardless, it will be the first event in September.

    I would be willing to wager next Wednesday at best for Tb. There are more bugs than we are being told about. Remember when the aat launched and the normal mode was ridiculously hard? Hahaha TB seems so much more complex I can only imagine how badly this team has messed it up. Hahahaha

    I agree, but wouldn't be surprised if they just push back a single day.

    And the difference is that Normal did exactly what they designed it to do, they just didn't realize no one had g11 zeta chars yet.

    Good point. That is quite the oversight though, yes?
  • Edit.
  • Phipps wrote: »

    Talk about overreacting.
    <insert Daenerys burning CG employees alive gif>
  • Lol
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Perfect thanks @wearywarrior74 knew there was something had to do differently to get pics/gifs to show properly
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Phipps wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon The Mighty Chlorians send their regards....
    giphy.webp

    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Winter is coming in September.
  • This goes completely against the business model. Lmao. Some of you guys have the wrong idea about this game
  • let the people on CG take a rest folks, they had a bparty at 28t and maybe made party all the night ;)
    a0dub.jpg

    and as i read from the older player here...it seams normal that promised date moves a bit behind.
    but last off all, everything had find its way in the game.

    i want to play too, but it will not help to cry to CG like you cryed to your mother in the supermarket to get some chocolates :#




    stupid...can't delete messageboard account.
Sign In or Register to comment.