Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    One of our youtubers just got dev confirmation that it is not a bug. Unless they blatantly lied to them, then it is indeed 7* requirements.

That's lame then. So they had the live playtesters show video of 5* requirements, then changed the requirements before release (but AFTER selling $10 CHS packs the night before)??

Correct, it is extremely lame, and to me seems like a blatant lie to get more money from the players.

"Oh, lets make it 5* so players think they're close to getting it, then let's hotfix change it to 7* so they feel like they have to finish from 5-7*"

Non-coincidentally, they have just taken away the $10.99 booster - "Here, buy this instead!". This is a new low if true.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    One of our youtubers just got dev confirmation that it is not a bug. Unless they blatantly lied to them, then it is indeed 7* requirements.

That's lame then. So they had the live playtesters show video of 5* requirements, then changed the requirements before release (but AFTER selling $10 CHS packs the night before)??

Correct, it is extremely lame, and to me seems like a blatant lie to get more money from the players.

"Oh, lets make it 5* so players think they're close to getting it, then let's hotfix change it to 7* so they feel like they have to finish from 5-7*"

Non-coincidentally, they have just taken away the $10.99 booster - "Here, buy this instead!". This is a new low if true.

It's seriously scheming tactics to squeeze as much money as they can from the players. And forget about ftp now, the game is going full ptp.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I think you need to be level 65

I am level 66.. I still dont see the HOTH pack...
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    It's not a bug, it's CG/EA. Changing from 5* to 7* is good, but putting this fight with a 7* requirement in phase 3 is trolling at its finest!
    Well played, again.
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    nvm

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017

It's seriously scheming tactics to squeeze as much money as they can from the players. And forget about ftp now, the game is going full ptp.

I don't mind the paying part - just be open and honest about what I'm buying and how I can use it. It's really not that difficult to keep paying customers happy - just sell them what was actually advertised through your promotional video.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon You guys took back August. I will no longer use the August joke. Congrats on a job well done. Love the new content. Great job to all the Devs.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What a embarrassing attempt to explain their fraud. Most of us stopped farming at 5* and now "oh nooo, sry for that, it was still in development. What a pity. But we are generous gods, here you have 30 shards, only 150 to go.". Oh wait, 95 with the pack! Everything could have changed, but it's exactly this detail, surprise, surprise! :D Making him farmable in GW/ arena shipments would be the only acceptable thing. Another great move! Maybe the best troll of them ever!
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I don't mind the paying part - just be open and honest about what I'm buying and how I can use it. It's really not that difficult to keep paying customers happy - just sell them what was actually advertised through your promotional video.

I agree. I've whaled out way more than I should have and I'm willing to pay for these packs, but I don't like how it has been implemented.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Sorry if it has been mentioned by someone else, but at least now we know why TB was delayed.
    It was obviously to change Captain Han/HRSo requirement from 5* to 7* on the ROLO special mission, and also change ships combat missions to allow only LS ships.
    The devs probably figured out it was not implemented at the last minute and just made the changes right away.
    The visual bug reason was just a smokescreen for all that.
    Not really a smart move, but hey $$$
  • Silky wrote: »
    I agree. I've whaled out way more than I should have and I'm willing to pay for these packs, but I don't like how it has been implemented.

That's it. I wanted to buy the pack just for the gear, it's a good deal, but after this effrontery I won't spend any money at all from now on. I regret buying the CHS pack now.
  • Is there a reason why we're not getting credit for deploying ships in Phase 1? We were told that all of our ships and characters would count ... but none of our ships seem to be counting.
  • Is there a reason why we're not getting credit for deploying ships in Phase 1? We were told that all of our ships and characters would count ... but none of our ships seem to be counting.

Ships will count in ship territories (the top row starting in phase 3).
  • Nerf [Insert New Hero] because I am no longer first in Arena. My Meta team can now be beaten and I spent [insert Amount] on this game.

This is the greatest post on the forums. How is it voted up zero times?
  • I am so **** about the removal of daily crystal booster packs! This was the only thing I bought. I imagine that after a while they will reintroduce it at a much worse $ to jem ratio.

Not happy.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    THc40bB.jpg
    This guy, I love his mustache

Isn't that Cliff Clavin?
  • yes
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta