Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Imagine what will happen when they discontinue the game...

Whales with glazed over looks on their faces will be wandering about randomly offering to show complete strangers a screenshot of their roster. They will also be incessantly muttering their Galactic Power. Sadly, even though I am no whale, I will likely be doing the same. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Darth wrote: »
    They seriously bleeped out d u m b??? God this forum is terrible

Some of us don't want to read that. You can express yourself without using that language. Give it a ****.
  • SHOT, sorry. Typo
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

'Sup.
    HsrqjbS.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    Anyone else getting tired of staring at an excessive amount of cantina energy just knowing that more isn't being rightfully earned?
  • AC_ wrote: »
    Anyone else getting tired of staring at an excessive amount of cantina energy just knowing that more isn't being rightfully earned?

Nope
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Ansroff wrote: »
    Darth wrote: »

Some of us don't want to read that. You can express yourself without using that language. Give it a ****.
    Ansroff wrote: »
    Darth wrote: »

Hahaha haha hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

You are horrible

I know...I can't help myself.

And thank you for humoring me.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    ZiggaRatt1 wrote: »
    All the haters need to R-E-L-A-X... it's just a freakin' game! Those who choose to spend money do so of their own volition and risk, and just like buying a coffee maker that doesn't work, there's always a chance that were bound for some sort of dissapointment. THAT'S LIFE, MAN!!!

If you buy a coffee maker that doesn't work and just goes THAT'S LIFE, you seriously need to rethink your life philosophy, but that's just my opinion

No, you buy one, get it home and discover it's broken, forcing you to return it to the store.

The result of that is the coffee gets....delayed.

Unless you just say stuff it and step 10m to your right or left where the latest coffee house has seemingly sprung up overnight.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »
    ZiggaRatt1 wrote: »
    All the haters need to R-E-L-A-X... it's just a freakin' game! Those who choose to spend money do so of their own volition and risk, and just like buying a coffee maker that doesn't work, there's always a chance that were bound for some sort of dissapointment. THAT'S LIFE, MAN!!!

If you buy a coffee maker that doesn't work and just goes THAT'S LIFE, you seriously need to rethink your life philosophy, but that's just my opinion

No, you buy one, get it home and discover it's broken, forcing you to return it to the store.

The result of that is the coffee gets....delayed.

Unless you just say stuff it and step 10m to your right or left where the latest coffee house has seemingly sprung up overnight.
    Or you're a weirdo like me and have a spare coffee maker, so I can get my coffee before I go back to the store
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Or a jar of good quality instant, carte noir or azera spring to mind, try those the next time you have percolator problems.

• 'Sup.
    HsrqjbS.gif

So things are going well?
  • Flackboy
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    That moment when people start to talk about random "sith" because they are tired of waiting ...
  • Just wait. Once TB is released there will be several complaint threads about "it's too hard" or "this doesn't work as intended"... Complaints on this forum are forever.

01z5.jpg
  • Nerf [Insert New Hero] because I am no longer first in Arena. My Meta team can now be beaten and I spent [insert Amount] on this game.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It says it here at the top of the event calendar for September.
    Unless I'm missing something it is late here lol, I always thought TB was slated to be launched in August?
    The event calendar now says otherwise regardless of the redaction.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122359/event-calendar-8-30#latest
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • It says redacted yo
  • Ugh lol

Sleep-I-Must.jpg
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • This is getting ridiculous now, Why cant they just give us a solid date instead of constantly messing around?
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous now, Why cant they just give us a solid date instead of constantly messing around?

because they don't know what they are doing.
  • I like shards.
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous now, Why cant they just give us a solid date instead of constantly messing around?

Same was said for cls and other evcents at times
  • Chewie shards!!
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    It has been some time since the Ewoks had their Marquee event. I know we have TB coming up and that takes a ton time and resources from the development team, but will these events come back? I really enjoyed them. I found them a great way to introduce new characters and teach us their abilities.
  • Javik wrote: »
    It has been some time since the Ewoks had their Marquee event. I know we have TB coming up and that takes a ton time and resources from the development team, but will these events come back? I really enjoyed them. I found them a great way to introduce new characters and teach us their abilities.

More or less tb and plap will be this month......sucks that most everyone here has him to 7* and lv 85