• BDB
    11 posts Member
    Options
    August_vs_TB.png?width=187&height=415
  • Notworking
    172 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1 tb mission finished (left) victory announced. Error code need to restart game, can't get back into game, session expired, restart needed or a server maintenance message.
    Android
    EDIT, just got back into game, mission shows completed BUT stats show haven't cleared any waves.
  • Options
    Same, 10.0 Error, can't even log in, even with reinstall. Luckily I didn't touch TB yet.
  • Options
    SAme. I'm in a loop of unable to log in and forced restarts and crashes.
  • Options
    I have finished 2 combat mission and all 12 waves. As I enter each combat mission in phase 1 its written completed. When I entered stats I have only 6 waves completed. After finishing 6th wave of the first combat mission there was a crash just before Victory was announced. Maybe that is the case. Is there a solution to this?
  • Options
    for all same problem
  • Options
    What are the chances I'm gonna lose out on my Kenobi shards? We finished the raid but had not received payout yet. I have 131/145 and I took first place this time. I'm gonna be **** if I lose out on those shards.
  • Options
    Same here on IOS
  • Options
    Same for me. I suspect the servers have melted
  • Options
    Servers down. Too many people. And here they're censoring us, deleting every thread talking about it.
  • Sith_for_life
    105 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Servers has crashed. But we all got what we asked for. Release of tb before it was ready. Maybe we will get some free gems
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    My alt account can't even start the game.
  • Options
    Ronin131 wrote: »
    First battle in TB, I got all the way to the end of the battle, beating the last enemy and right before the victory screen, an error message popped up (please restart). After restart, it did not give me credit for beating any levels of the battle and the toons I used were unusable. So I lost a couple hundred thousand TB points

The exact same thing happened to me. Since I'm in a new guild and one of the few people that can actually clear all 6 waves of the combat missions, losing those points is a huge hit to us...
  • Options
    I opened my game it said 24 session has expired or another devicd is logged in.
    It then promps to reload. When it reloads i get error code 10.0
    I cant i closed out , re tried same thing evert time

That's for me as well.
  • Options
    I got all the way to the end of TB, unlocked Sith Jar Jar and now the **** game is dead! ****?!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    You broke it! That's why we can't have nice things. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    LOL EA's Customer Support is down too!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Stat Wars GO!
  • doonziticus
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm stuck in an infinite loop of errors 10 and 104 as I'm trying to log back in to play the game. Playing on an Android device.
  • Options
    It crashed on a combat mission. I get zero points for that mission and the attempt is lost. If you haven't done a combat mission, it might not be a bad call to wait until later in the day while things get sorted out.
  • Options
    71mgdk.png

This....over...and over....and over.....and over...and over...
  • Options
    Any official word on this yet?
  • Options
    Thanks god, thought it was just me.
  • Options
    At the end of first mission the game has restarted when I beat the sixth wave. I have not being able to login again since.
  • Options
    Can't open the game either, iOS here. Different error messages every time though.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    95ede4f72534ff8c70c0bd075b6b4eee--gentle-giant-guild.jpg

Dev team be like...
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    Then: ytCMGTv.png
    Now, after crashes: AnTtKaJ.png

If we don't get 3* on phase one because of this, I will be sad panda. :frowning:
  • Agi
    65 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Same 1 combat mission went well till cleared stage 6 then error message... after restart combat completed stages not awarded. Completed second combat mission all went fine then game crashes again and I am in the restart error loop. Why? For all sake delay it until you guys are ready to; what's the point of delaying one day and ending in this mess.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    peteyb22 wrote: »
    Any official word on this yet?

The official word is "what have we done, oh lord, what have we done".

Releasing this to everyone at the same time was a bad idea.